PDA

View Full Version : Idea for AWA 07:

LFGGuy
11-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Myself and some friends are coming again as a group for AWA 07. Since I have a costume of the Burger King, we were wondering if anyone would be interested in the idea of being fast food mascots, or at least if the idea is worth doing. We have the King (me), Ronald McDonald, Colonel Sanders (from AWA 06), Dave Thomas, and we were thinking about someone doing the General from Undercover Brother (General's Fried Chicken...it's butt kickin..!)

I believe this would be a fun idea for us to do, and I think it would be a great show to put on for all the AWA 07 fans that show up at the Galleria.

Queen Anime 99
11-13-2006, 10:53 PM
OMG. That is a GREAT idea. I have to think about that....

Akarui-chan
11-14-2006, 04:50 AM
OMFG!! >_< The king terrifies me!! If you see a 19 crying and or screaming or running away, you know why!! XD I don't know why but I have this HUGE fear of the burger king king >_< I mean it's weird but it's true XD. I hope you do a great job on your cosplay though XD

SilentCAt
11-14-2006, 07:30 AM
That's kinda funny XD

DizzyFan
11-16-2006, 06:05 PM
<< Er, not Japan-related. But a good idea anyway. >>

Moon_Fish
11-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Lol. That's a good idea. I'm sure alot of people would get some laughs from that. Maybe I'll come a the Wendy's girl j/k, but it would be great for a girl that wanted to join ^^.