PDA

View Full Version : need help with costume selection

lamross
08-13-2002, 02:24 PM
i am not sure as to who to be for my next con. i want to be someone that is kick ass. i went as folken to my last con, but it is hard to pick a good person to be, so i will take any feedback or personal opinions.

Koumori
08-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Well... what do you look like? How tall are you? Male or female? How old are you? How much time/detail work do you want to put into a costume? Who do you think you can look like? Do you have any favorite series, games, characters? You must have seen someone kick-ass in a game/show/movie at some point - who do you like? Who would you want to be?

lamross
08-13-2002, 02:44 PM
i am about six foot tall, male, 17 & 11/24, and i am willing to put a lot of time/detail into my costume. i can look like spike from cowboy bebop, or van from escaflowne, either the movie or the series, and i was also thinking of borgoff from vampire hunter d bloodlust

Cait
08-13-2002, 05:15 PM
*cough* Van!!!!!!! *cough*

~Cait

Koumori
08-13-2002, 08:08 PM
'Kay - good start! I'm trying to get you thinking about what YOU think a kick-ass character would be - you don't need us to tell you what YOU think! Van would be a good choice - I'd suggest the movie version for kick-ass-ness, and you're about the right age. Spike could also work, but you'd have to put a lot of work into getting the details just right to make it happen - a lot of guys just throw on a blue suit.