PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 1+2 Gathering!!

inuashley
11-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Since I haven't seen this posted yet, I'd like to start a Kingdom Hearts gathering. ^_^ I will be going as Axel. I was thinking that it should be on Friday, considering that the Naruto gathering is on Saturday and the Bleach gathering is on Sunday. So let me know what time and place would be good to hold the gathering. Some possible meeting places: In front of the pond or on the brick stage outside, that's all I can really think of for a decently large space.^^ When I get names of cosplayers, I'll make a list.

Time: 4:00p.m.
Place: In front of the pond.

Gathering list:

KH2 Riku - premonitiongirl, Hakujou_Muse
KH Riku - J Ryoga
Master Form Sora - Suzushichan
Axel - inuashley, SinisterSeguchi
Organization Roxas - xxXcyonideXxX
Marluxia - Maggifan
Pence - Maggifan's brother, xxXcyonideXxX's friend, sonicfan
Roxas - YukiEiri
Seifer - PrettySammy09
Dancer Nobody - Breeface
Neo Shadow - xxXcyonideXxX's friend

Unsure if going:

KH2 Kairi - FlowerOfThCourt
Shiya Wind - Fairy Wind
Lily-chan - Space Paranoids Sora

Undecided costume:

Onyx - Maleficient or Axel
Daichan - Xehanort, Vexen, or Deep Dive Riku

mysticpotatoheadgirl
11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Count me in if its on a friday! Ill be going as KH2 Riku! Ill try to get my friend to go as orginization 13 Riku. Also, could you make it at like 4:00?

Sonsko-chan
11-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Depending on whether or not my friend gets her Sora done, I may be there as KH2 Kairi.

inuashley
11-20-2006, 09:00 AM
Ok, it'll be at 4:00p.m. until other people say otherwise. Also, I read on the ALA forums that gatherings have to be held at either of those 2 spots I mentioned in the first post, so tell me which one you prefer ^^

call_me_canada
11-20-2006, 06:22 PM
My friends and I will be doing our best to make it to this con but we may not be there for friday night. We'll be trying our best though, and if we can make it you'll have another axel XD, Kairi, and Halloween Town Sora. So yay.

Hopefully I'll be able to locate this one. . .at PMX I think I got majorly confused and missed it. T-T it was sad

inuashley
11-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi^^ I remember you from the PMX dealer's hall, we were fangirling over Axel figures XD Yay! possibly another Axel ^^

xxXcyonideXxX
11-21-2006, 03:32 PM
OMG! im soo glad u posted this thread ^-^
ill be bringing my namine and demyx cosplay.

inuashley
11-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Ok, I'm going to make a list and post it on my first post and update it regularly, I check the forums multiple times a day XD xxXcyonideXxx- which cosplay are you wearing to the gathering? Namine or Demyx?

Onyx
11-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Hiya everyone ^^, I have two possibilities, if I can repair Maleficent in time, I will bring her otherwise I'll come to the gathering as Axel :). Can't wait to see ya all there.

inuashley
11-21-2006, 07:24 PM
yay! another possible Axel ^_^ I'll add you to the list^^

call_me_canada
11-21-2006, 08:25 PM
yay! inuashley i remember you from PMX too your costume was adorable! i'll get one of those figures one day. . . i swear upon it ;) i really hope that i'll be able to make it cuz it seems like we'll have a great turn out. . . RikuS! aw! and a demyx its amazing
if i dont make it friday i'll be there for sure the other days so i hope to see you there inuashley =)

inuashley
11-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Sorry for the off topic post ^^; call_me_canada - I actually ended up buying the Axel figure and the hand ended up breaking off when I tried switching the hands, so I hotgluedthe other hand on it XD Actual pertinent information: I really need suggestions for the gathering place, because if you don't, I'll choose one myself that you maybe won't like XP

Shiya Wind
11-22-2006, 01:36 AM
I shall be going too!
I don't know which Kairi to bring yet. ^^

J Ryoga
11-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Friday? Cool. Count me in as original KH Riku.

xxXcyonideXxX
11-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok, I'm going to make a list and post it on my first post and update it regularly, I check the forums multiple times a day XD xxXcyonideXxx- which cosplay are you wearing to the gathering? Namine or Demyx?

demyx :P

aznbassplayer
11-24-2006, 10:21 PM
awwwww friday?! hmmm, maybe ill be able to make it to the gathering. if i can ill go in either kh1 or kh2 sora. i have a friend who will be kairi with me, but im not sure what her plans are yet.

inuashley
11-26-2006, 01:18 PM
The gathering spots are filling up quickly, so if you still want the gathering time to be at 4:00, which gathering spot would you prefer, by the pond or on the outdoor stage - those are our possible options. The sooner you tell me, the sooner we get our gathering on the list ^_^ Thanks.

J Ryoga
11-26-2006, 04:32 PM
...which gathering spot would you prefer, by the pond or on the outdoor stage - those are our possible options.

Never been to this hotel before, so I'll say by the pond. Sounds more scenic.

Sonsko-chan
11-26-2006, 06:32 PM
I vote pond.

call_me_canada
11-26-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm with J Ryoga, never been to the hotel but the pond sounds fun. It has water! =O

Sonsko-chan
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm with J Ryoga, never been to the hotel but the pond sounds fun. It has water! =O
It's a purdy site. ^^-

inuashley
11-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Okay, so it'll be in front of the pond then. ^^ I'm going to go ahead and submit the gathering to the list ^_^

Lily-chan
11-28-2006, 05:00 AM
I'll be coming as Vexen unless something drastic happens between now and then concerning my hair (which would make me cry). Quick question though, I'm not making my jacket out of leather/pleather, any suggestions for fabric? I was thinking either twill or sanded twill, since while wool would look fabulous, it would weigh too much.

call_me_canada
11-28-2006, 11:17 PM
hahaha >< I had a panic attack because I thought that I might have softball on Friday but guess what! Con is the weekend before finals! yay and boo! sorta sucks but means that 2nd semester softball won't have started which = no practice on friday! XD ok ya I"m happy again.

Lily-chan I think that not using leather/pleather will actually be a very good idea. I always hear the downfall of having a very nice and shiny coat is that it is quite hott to wear, especially to cons like AX. I'm not sure how thick twill is and such (I only just looked up what it looked like on google. . . yay!) but I think it'll probably be more comfortable. =)

*random* haha i might make pj's that look like the Dancer Nobody =3 I'm hoping that I can finish it before con so I can run around the halls of the hotel at night.

Onyx
11-29-2006, 12:01 AM
hahaha >< I had a panic attack because I thought

*random* haha i might make pj's that look like the Dancer Nobody =3 I'm hoping that I can finish it before con so I can run around the halls of the hotel at night.

hehe ^^ U won't be the only one runnin around in PJ's in character at con -_O

hey? anyone up for a pj gathering/party Saterday night,I'd do friday, but that's conflict with the rum party(saw this on Katsucon's forum and it looked like fun)

Sonsko-chan
11-29-2006, 08:13 PM
hey? anyone up for a pj gathering/party Saterday night,I'd do friday, but that's conflict with the rum party(saw this on Katsucon's forum and it looked like fun)

S'long as it doesn't conflict with anything else. But isn't Masquerade on Sat. night?

My two hard costumes for ALA are Mireille and Kairi. >< Crap. How do I convince my mom?

Onyx
11-29-2006, 11:18 PM
S'long as it doesn't conflict with anything else. But isn't Masquerade on Sat. night?

It is but I was thinking aftert that :)(generally doesn't it end around 9-10 pm?)...more like a late night get together for all the night owls -_O.

inuashley
11-29-2006, 11:47 PM
That sounds cool- I wish I could make a PJ outfit for Axel XD

Lily-chan
11-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Lily-chan I think that not using leather/pleather will actually be a very good idea. I always hear the downfall of having a very nice and shiny coat is that it is quite hott to wear, especially to cons like AX. I'm not sure how thick twill is and such (I only just looked up what it looked like on google. . . yay!) but I think it'll probably be more comfortable. =)

I wanna use wool since it would look freaking awesome, but I won't be going to a Joann's anytime soon so my selection of wool would be limited at best. Honestly, if the coat was blistering warm, I'd be happy, back here in Texas, it would be put to good use (we're supposed to hit 20 F tomorrow O.o) The only reason I don't use leather is that I'm not skilled enough (especially for the non shiny leather which would be the most accurate).

Yay for PJs, I'll totally join you, I have the perfect jammie pants for Vexie, and I could probably find a nightshirt to go with the theme XD, we could start a whole new form of KH cosplay!

call_me_canada
11-30-2006, 12:58 AM
My two hard costumes for ALA are Mireille and Kairi. >< Crap. How do I convince my mom?

haha i have to figure that out too. . . . but i'm a convenient cosplayer for the most parts so my friends and I will be digging around the house and thrift stores (it works so well haha) for all my stuff. And I've started the habbit of collecting loose change haha. it was originally for disney Souvenirs but using it for cosplay works just the same. =)

KH SLUMBER PARTY! Mu WAH HA HA HA HA that would be so awesome lolol

o and er. . . i don't really know what Masquerades are. . . heh

Onyx
11-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Yay for PJs, I'll totally join you, I have the perfect jammie pants for Vexie, and I could probably find a nightshirt to go with the theme XD, we could start a whole new form of KH cosplay!

Hazzah for PJs :) I also know that I could have a pj Xemnas and Kairi to add to it as well ^^(I'll be PJ Axel)...this could be fun. Any other takers?

Gatack
11-30-2006, 05:45 AM
I'll be bringing KH2 Riku! And also a casual version!*prances*

Lily-chan
11-30-2006, 05:16 PM
I have a request, that someone do the the Saix footie jammies (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41169334/?qo=11&q=by%3Atsukimeushi&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps) Seriously, that would be the best outfit ever!

xxXcyonideXxX
12-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Hazzah for PJs :) I also know that I could have a pj Xemnas and Kairi to add to it as well ^^(I'll be PJ Axel)...this could be fun. Any other takers?

ill bring my namine pjs. cuz ill be cosplaying as her on saturday

inuashley
12-02-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm scraping the idea of PJ Axel, and I'm doing Raver Axel on Friday night instead ^^

call_me_canada
12-03-2006, 11:13 PM
haha raver axel! thats gonna be awesome and you'll totally be my friends hero. =D

Breeface
12-06-2006, 03:38 PM
If I can make it (trying to find a ride for my friend and I right now x__x) and finish it up enough...
I MIGHT go as a Dancer Nobody. :]

inuashley
12-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Ok, i'll put you down under "unsure if going" ^^

Lily-chan
12-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Slight change of plans (well, kind of a big change...), I'm gonna try for Space Paranoids Sora instead of Vexen... Since I'm going through the game again, and Sora is just being too adorable... Yay reflectiveness, I could go trick or treating in it!

Sonsko-chan
12-09-2006, 01:49 AM
It's Tron!Sora!!! D;
GetitrightMum!<3

I'm really angryandwhatnot. My mom is going to China over the winter break and we haven't really started on my costumes for ALA yet. And she'll be gone for the time we need to work on them. >< I dunno if I can somehow get her to make Kairi, so crapmonkies.

Lily-chan
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Its not Tron Sora. *sighs* Unless Sora is a kawaii security program as well (which he's not, he's a User). Watch/play the level before trying to correct someone darling.

call_me_canada
12-10-2006, 10:48 PM
agree with Lily-chan but that doesn't really matter much

anywho! Sonsko-chan I can only say that it'll be difficult but I hope you get your costumes made. You can always try to make em on your own, I'm doing that for this con and i'll most likely fail miserably. . but it is not like I am trying to impress anyone. So if things don't work out just try your best because I imagine it'll be fun to have you around at the gathering. =3

O and Lily-chan I can't wait to see how your costume turns out. YAY FOR THE SPACE PARANOIDS! So much fun and so. . . blue! ^^

Hazel Chaz
12-11-2006, 08:59 PM
It is but I was thinking after that :)(generally doesn't it end around 9-10 pm?)...more like a late night get together for all the night owls -_O.
If you like, we can do our best to make sure that you don't get any noise complaints from other people in the hotel. Once you've made your hotel reservation, PM me your confirmation # and we'll put you in the "noisy" section of our room block. We're trying to put all of the late night parties in one place so that the people who want to get a good night's sleep are a long way away from us...

Lily-chan
12-12-2006, 04:29 AM
agree with Lily-chan but that doesn't really matter much

anywho! Sonsko-chan I can only say that it'll be difficult but I hope you get your costumes made. You can always try to make em on your own, I'm doing that for this con and i'll most likely fail miserably. . but it is not like I am trying to impress anyone. So if things don't work out just try your best because I imagine it'll be fun to have you around at the gathering. =3

O and Lily-chan I can't wait to see how your costume turns out. YAY FOR THE SPACE PARANOIDS! So much fun and so. . . blue! ^^

Always try on your own! ^.^ Its more fun that way, and when you make something great, you feel great!

Now, if only I could figure out how to glow blue... And I'm not sure I can go all Sora and be totally oblivious about anything computers... XD Why is Sora so freakin' cute, and completely oblivious?! Does he want us fangirls to explode from the cuteness or something?! Anyways... I hope y'alls costumes are coming along nicely. ^-^

maggifan
12-14-2006, 02:55 AM
i would be going as olette from kingdom hearts 2 and my bro as pence.

we just need a roxas and heyner. anyone?

inuashley
12-14-2006, 06:43 PM
My friend is thinking of going as Roxas, but I don't know yet.

Sin★
12-19-2006, 09:09 PM
i would be going as olette from kingdom hearts 2 and my bro as pence.

we just need a roxas and heyner. anyone?

My friend, YukiEiri, will be going as Roxas. :3 And I'll be dressed as Axel.

Sonsko-chan
12-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Unless I borrow a Kairi, I have to pull out of this gathering. ^^; My Sora decided we should do it for AX instead, so I've got more time and don't have to be rushed. Sorry.</3 I really wanted to go too [shoot].

inuashley
12-20-2006, 09:26 AM
SinisterSeguchi and YukiEiri added. Sonsko-chan removed. ;_;

Suzushichan
12-20-2006, 01:14 PM
master-form Sora

Sin★
12-20-2006, 05:26 PM
We also might be bringing along a Heyner. :3

Lily-chan
12-21-2006, 02:33 AM
Unless I borrow a Kairi, I have to pull out of this gathering. ^^; My Sora decided we should do it for AX instead, so I've got more time and don't have to be rushed. Sorry.</3 I really wanted to go too [shoot].

S'okay, we all have those (I'm hoping Barry the Chopper won't be more than one AX late... But you know how that goes), but you can still hang out with us all and help with pictures! And I thought you were doing AC Yuffie, which I'm pretty sure is the same as in KH, you could wear that!

maggifan
12-22-2006, 02:30 AM
We also might be bringing along a Heyner. :3

ok hope you make it we will be as olette and pence

we will bring the ice cream :toothy: (dont let it melt)

THAT IS FOR THE FIRST ROXAS AND HEYNER WE SEE

ps.
''its fake ice cream" ok:) ")

Sonsko-chan
12-22-2006, 12:52 PM
S'okay, we all have those (I'm hoping Barry the Chopper won't be more than one AX late... But you know how that goes), but you can still hang out with us all and help with pictures! And I thought you were doing AC Yuffie, which I'm pretty sure is the same as in KH, you could wear that!

I probably won't be doing AC Yuffie till AX, because I can't overload my mom with costumes, since she'll be in China for two weeks. ^^; I mean, I can try [and make a crap version]. xD I can still come to take pictures though.

Lily-chan
12-23-2006, 12:37 AM
I still say try and do some stuff yourself, Yuffie would not be hard to do, you just have to put your heart into it. XD I'm starting to sound like Sora already.

And any suggestions for Sora spiking? I found my old brown wig, so I'm open to most things... 'cept pomade... I've washed my L wig THREE times and it still isn't all out.

inuashley
12-23-2006, 01:12 AM
I suggest got2bglued hair glue and LOTS of hairspray XD

Lily-chan
12-24-2006, 03:28 PM
I was thinking hair glue, but I'm allergic to hairspray, so I have to be careful with it (once its dried I'm fine, its the spraying part that kills me). But thanks for the idea, I hadn't thought to use both together to be honest, I dunno why since I used pomade and hair spray together. ^.^

inuashley
12-24-2006, 06:36 PM
You kind of have to use hairspray or else it won't set; but since your allergic to it - Use a mask or something?
But in other news, I'm making flyers for this gathering just like I did for the PMX 2006 Naruto gathering, so if anyone has nice avatar sized KH pics, it would be great if you could either post links here and PM me with them. Thanks ^_^ Happy Holidays everyone!

call_me_canada
12-27-2006, 05:52 PM
haha yay its getting closer! and i think my father is actually going to let me attend even though it is finals weekend. I'm excited to meet you all lol I just have to sew on my zippers and resew my hood on, I'm just having problems finding long enough zippers =(

inuashley
12-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Try finding the zippers online?

Sonsko-chan
12-27-2006, 10:22 PM
I might make Peter Pan. ^^; Seeing as I've always wanted to be him, it's simple, and it's in KH...I think...

Lily-chan
12-27-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure he's in KH at one point or another... I think, I haven't played the first game, and am only halfway through CoM and KH2. But go for it, that shouldn't be hard at all!

call_me_canada
12-28-2006, 12:26 AM
ya he is in the first game, you go to Neverland and get to fight Captain Hook =D very exciting lol
i found a website with zippers so I'll be ordering those soon =)
P.S. I didn't like the COM battle system one bit ^^;;

Sonsko-chan
12-28-2006, 01:55 AM
:"D Yay.<3 Does he just wear his regular outfit in KH? Or is it special-ified...'Cause I just wanna be regular.

Pretty Sammy
12-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Okay, count me in. I'm officially bringing back my updated Seifer on Friday for ALA. :D I'll be sure to be there.

inuashley
12-28-2006, 03:34 PM
*added* ^^

Lily-chan
12-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Its just the regular outfit I'm pretty sure, google Peter Pan Kingdom Hearts and look in images, it'll tell you there.

And I personally kind of liked the CoM battle system, cept the reloading crap, that part is sooooo annoying, which is why I don't touch sleights.

And I'm starting on SP!Sora tomorrow since my mom agreed to ferry me to the mall, and I'm hoping to talk her into a Walmart trip to. Just have to get back to the dorms before I can order the shiny and glow in the dark stuffs. ^.^

xxXcyonideXxX
12-30-2006, 09:23 PM
okay i have to change my demyx cosplay to a namine cosplay due to the fact that my hair has grown out and i can now longer pull off a fauxhawk :T
that and i dont have enough money to get a hair cut or buy a wig >_>
so namine it is.

inuashley
12-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Aw, we lost an Org. member. ;_; Oh well, Namine's good too ^_^

Silver_Ruby
01-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Wow, it took me a while to actually come and check the ALA section of the forum. I may or may not be there as Marluxia/Saix.. (allll definately depending on whether I manage to style the wig (omfg I can't believe his hair is now PINK in final mix) and remake my scythe, for the first one I made was a trial scythe)

I'll definately be bringing my coat up to LA if anything, I'll just.. drag along a few wigs- since.. I randomly cosplay Org anyway. XD

I'll mostly be at ALA in Trinity Blood cosplay (I think. Should my inspiration hold)- but I wouldn't mind tossing on a wig for the helluvit. :B

Sin★
01-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Sadly, our Hayner cannot afford to come this year after all, so feel free to take him off the list. :<

Lily-chan
01-02-2007, 12:57 AM
okay i have to change my demyx cosplay to a namine cosplay due to the fact that my hair has grown out and i can now longer pull off a fauxhawk :T
that and i dont have enough money to get a hair cut or buy a wig >_>
so namine it is.

Maybe you could ask someone to cut your hair for you if not do it yourself? That's what I do... But then again, I have Vexen hair (though I can't do him properly anymore since it got too long. D: He's so fun!) so I don't have much trouble keeping that up.

And actually, if your Roxas hair is a wig, you could wash (Or just beat it up a bit...) and style it into Demmy-chan, maybe add some extensions to the bottom if it turns out too short.

Actually... Um... I may be doing Vexen, depends on how Sora is doing in a few weeks... ^^0 But I'm hoping for SP!Sora. But we know how these things go...

inuashley
01-02-2007, 02:55 AM
Ok, I believe I made the appropriate changes to the list, but if I made a mistake, or if someone isn't on it, please tell me. ^^ Happy New Year everyone! ^_^

Breeface
01-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I will FOR SURE be attending the con as a Dancer Nobody but I won't be able to come to the gathering as I am not getting there until Friday night. Waa. ;<
But look for me on Sunday! :]

inuashley
01-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Aww, okay, well see you at the con ^^

xxXcyonideXxX
01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Maybe you could ask someone to cut your hair for you if not do it yourself? That's what I do... But then again, I have Vexen hair (though I can't do him properly anymore since it got too long. D: He's so fun!) so I don't have much trouble keeping that up.

And actually, if your Roxas hair is a wig, you could wash (Or just beat it up a bit...) and style it into Demmy-chan, maybe add some extensions to the bottom if it turns out too short.

Actually... Um... I may be doing Vexen, depends on how Sora is doing in a few weeks... ^^0 But I'm hoping for SP!Sora. But we know how these things go...

haha thanx for the idea
cuz now i think im going as roxas >_<
i just finished "remastering" the wig and i think it looks pretty good compared to the comic con version >_>;
the roxas wig was way too short and im waaaay too lazy to get extentions for it lol
so, now im going as roxas -last change i swear- ^-^;;

inuashley
01-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Are you doing Org. Roxas or just normal Roxas?

xxXcyonideXxX
01-07-2007, 07:22 PM
organization roxas
i might be bringing along a pence and a neo shadow
and possibly a demyx :O

inuashley
01-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm not going to list your other friends unless your mostly sure they're coming.

Breeface
01-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Changed yet again!
I should be there in time for the gathering now due to change of plans! x]
Dancer Nobody shall be thhheeerrree~

FlowerOfThCourt
01-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Well I finally got my post card confirmation. (Yay!) so it looks like I'm going to ALA. I'm not sure what days yet. But If I can come I'll be Kairi. (Most likely pink dress ver. But I might try to pull together her school uniform if I have time.) This looks like it will be fun!

inuashley
01-10-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm going to ask a really stupid question, but as I never played Chain of Memories, is Kairi's pink dress from COM?

maggifan
01-11-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm going to ask a really stupid question, but as I never played Chain of Memories, is Kairi's pink dress from COM?

well she almost doesn't come out in chain of memories.....but i think she appeared only once with the same dress she use in the first game....

inuashley
01-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok, so it's KH2 then.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah It's KH2. (In all honesty I haven't played COM either. I saw the sprites on a website. :D)

xxXcyonideXxX
01-13-2007, 01:38 PM
yea it is kh2 lol
and yes, a pence and a neo shadow will for sure show up

inuashley
01-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Ok, I'll put your friends on the list. ^^

call_me_canada
01-14-2007, 12:28 AM
total bummer but I have to pull out of the gathering. I take my SAT on the 27th and so ALA just isn't going to work out for me. It is a total bummer but I have to deal with it lol.

Have a great time and I expect to see loads of pics =P

inuashley
01-14-2007, 01:32 AM
That sucks that your SAT just "happens" to be on the same date as ALA... I think schools are conspiring against us, since I have finals the day of ALA><
Does that also mean that your friends aren't coming?

call_me_canada
01-14-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm actually not sure of their status at this moment in time. They might be trying to make it up for Friday night but it all depends on if Paul is going or his parents will let him go. He would be their ride up. At this point in time them going is just up in the air and they don't know what they are doing. T-T So sorry. haha

I'll try to get back to you on that though.

Ya my finals are the days following ALA so my parents hadn't been thrilled about the idea from the start. It is my Junior year so my mother has been on be about college and my grades, totally lame. But anyway hope you all have loads of fun and hope to maybe see some of you guys at the SoCal gathering in March. ^^

FlowerOfThCourt
01-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Aww. I'm sorry for that Call_me_canada. Big bummer. Good luck though!

inuashley
01-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Okay, I'll take them off the list until further notice. ^^ I'll see you at the SoCal gathering ^_^

aznbassplayer
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
ahhh i can't make it to anime la this year unfortunately. i have midterms coming up for hs and i really need the time to study.

but i will be going to the socal spring gathering! (if anybody in here is going to that ^^)

Lily-chan
01-16-2007, 02:41 AM
Question! When is the SoCal gathering? (I saw someone mention march)

mlarad
01-16-2007, 03:34 AM
Question! When is the SoCal gathering? (I saw someone mention march)

yes is going to be on march 31st but there is separate threat in members events and gatherings for the so cal gathering

Lily-chan
01-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks (never knew about the member events thread XD) I just wish I could make it to that too.

And in other news, I got my keyblade done and I'm for sure doing Sora, since there is no material for Vexen anywhere in the city. XD

maggifan
01-18-2007, 02:27 AM
i have a question.....what color is the zipper from the nobodies outfit? is it black or silver?

Lily-chan
01-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Its silver (a dull silver would probably look best), or if you can't find that, a light grey would work.

inuashley
01-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Just make sure it's not really shiny so that it doesn't blind people and show up in wierd places in pics XD

FlowerOfThCourt
01-18-2007, 12:24 PM
No make it shiny! Shiny is fun! XD

Lily-chan
01-18-2007, 02:01 PM
But too shiny looks so... cheap... Do you think Xemnas would want his organization looking cheap? (It would probably be Vexen who would make a stink about it, I remember his manners rant. XD)

maggifan
01-18-2007, 02:51 PM
But too shiny looks so... cheap... Do you think Xemnas would want his organization looking cheap? (It would probably be Vexen who would make a stink about it, I remember his manners rant. XD)

hehehe....thats true....then i mistook the colors because
i already made my marluxia cosplay with a black zipper...
that sucks because i saw a picture from
http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/Marluxia.png
and its not silver its kind of gray but not silver....so thats why i bought a black zipper....because i could not find a gray one.....but then i saw that most of the cosplayers have a silver one.....so that's why i ask yesterday.....thanks guys....i think i asked too late....next time i'll buy one from ebay.....because i don't think i want to take the time to take the zipper off and put another one....i'll give it to my brother the one already have...but for anime LA i'll use this one.....because i don't have anymore money for cosplays....

thanks again!

maggifan
01-18-2007, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=inuashley;1685781]That sucks that your SAT just "happens" to be on the same date as ALA... I think schools are conspiring against us, since I have finals the day of ALA><

i think you are probably right my teacher just told me that i have a midterm in friday the week from anime LA but im going to ask her if i can do it before or later.....:hafha:

Silver_Ruby
01-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm sorry I chose to comment here so late, but the group I'm going with to ALA isn't doing KH costumes this convention, so I won't be there as an Organization member. (I will however be at the Bleach, Naruto gatherings, and also in Yakitate!Jaan costumes..)

My apologies! DX

inuashley
01-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Ok ;_; I feel all the Org. cosplayers are bailing on me ><

sonicfan
01-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Yay! ^_^ I'm going as pence! I'm going as pence! LALALA-LALA!:bigtu:
My sisters already has the cosplay done and it's so cool!!!!!!

I'm SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :D :jjacks: :burger: :skidude2: :toothy: :crest: :bigtu: :)

___Still Happy!!!

inuashley
01-19-2007, 08:31 AM
*added*

Gatack
01-19-2007, 01:52 PM
ahhh i can't make it to anime la this year unfortunately. i have midterms coming up for hs and i really need the time to study.

but i will be going to the socal spring gathering! (if anybody in here is going to that ^^)

*goes off to be emoRiku*I will miss my Sora...

Merchant
01-19-2007, 03:39 PM
I'll try to make it to the gathering if I'm not doing my assigned duties at that time and if I can get my Organization XIII coat repaired. If I do show up unfortunately I won't be bringing my keyblade for it's too much of a hassle to haul it in my car XD

inuashley
01-19-2007, 04:34 PM
So shall I put you down as an unknown org.member?

Lily-chan
01-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Ok ;_; I feel all the Org. cosplayers are bailing on me ><

If I could have found coat material, I would have switched to Vexen since flippin' Sora, he's so expensive! I spent enough money to have made Vexie-poo on the reflective tape alone... T.T

inuashley
01-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Oh jeez; that can't be good for your wallet XD

Daichan
01-20-2007, 04:09 PM
I have Xehanort, Vexen and blinded by THE DARKNESS OH NO Riku at my disposal, so I'm cool with wearing any of them for the gathering. I'll be there at least, so put me down. Whee~

inuashley
01-20-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm going to hypnotize you to do Vexen XD jk. We need more org. members!*added*

Silver_Ruby
01-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Ack. I'm sorry AGAIN** I think I may be able to make it to the gathering. For some reason I thought the gathering was on Saturday, but lo and behold, it's on Friday!
My group isn't actually going up until Saturday, but I'm able to be there Friday afternoon.
I can go up to the convention center after my class at noon.. So I'm pretty sure I'll be there.
Maggifan is trying to talk me into being Hayner- but I may bring Org.XIII.. as I said I would before.

XD;;; SO sorry for the inconvenience. I will leave another message later once I've worked out exactly who I'll be.

Sonsko-chan
01-20-2007, 11:33 PM
I might possibly show up as the ever-loved Peter Pan. :3

inuashley
01-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Ok O.o

maggifan
01-22-2007, 12:44 AM
im sorry but i won't be able to go as olette...but i will go as marluxia....

inuashley
01-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Yay for Marly! XD *changed*

Sonsko-chan
01-22-2007, 08:55 PM
;; Oh, woe is me. No time for Peter. I've gotta pull out [unfortunately]. ><

inuashley
01-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Aw, ok ^^ See you at the VCOS meeting ^_^

Kurai_811
01-24-2007, 03:55 AM
ill be comming, just taking pictures though, i dunt gotta Kingdom Hearts cosplay, i just supply music LOL so useless... lol see you all there!

Silver_Ruby
01-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Okay, after being wiffywaffy with my decisions, I am confirmed to be going to the KH gathering. XD;;

I'll be there as Saix. :B

inuashley
01-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Will do ^^ *changed* BTW, I will be done with the KH gathering flyers hopefully by tonight, and I'll post them here. Would everyone be so kind as to hand out/post/give flyers to people at ALA either tommorrow or friday? That would be great, since I won't be at ALA until 3p.m. on Friday. Thanks ^_^

Lily-chan
01-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I'll totally hand out flyers, it'll be weird for the first part of Friday when I'm in Gracia, but I'll so do it! (I'm glad my university gives us 400 free copies! XD)

Silver_Ruby
01-24-2007, 07:06 PM
I would totally hand out fliers, if I weren't getting to ALA around the same time you are too.. XD

inuashley
01-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Ok, I got the flyer done, it's posted here: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a236/fullmetalgirl05/KHgatheringflyercopy.jpg
If you have a problem printing it, PM me for a photoshop file. ^^ Thank you to everyone who will hand them out. ^_^

Lily-chan
01-25-2007, 12:21 AM
The flyer is completely awesome. That's all I can say.

Well, that and I'd like to know if we could post a few of these around (is that against con rules?), so maybe one of the people who will get to the con early can post a few around. I'd do it, but I'll be arriving at 12 if I'm lucky (if only they had an earlier flight! >.> But then that'd be really early...)

Kurai_811
01-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Well, that and I'd like to know if we could post a few of these around (is that against con rules?), so maybe one of the people who will get to the con early can post a few around.

if you mean "post" as in tapeing them to walls or any other part of the hotel, yes, that is against the rules. Even the convention must have special permission for every sign they stick somwhere, and use special tape so not to damage the hotel property. otherwise the hoetl staff will come along and rip it off; getting not only the people who posted it in trouble, but the con as well, so please don't.

if you mean post as in placing them on a table, plaese talk to either to the Registration desk or a random Staff member.

Sin★
01-25-2007, 03:23 AM
I have to say that the flyer is adorable. xD If I can possibly print some out, I will.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll hand some out! Yay how fun!

BTW to print if I had to copy it and paste it into paint.

I printed out like thirty I hope It'll be enough. :D

Lily-chan
01-25-2007, 01:16 PM
if you mean "post" as in tapeing them to walls or any other part of the hotel, yes, that is against the rules. Even the convention must have special permission for every sign they stick somwhere, and use special tape so not to damage the hotel property. otherwise the hoetl staff will come along and rip it off; getting not only the people who posted it in trouble, but the con as well, so please don't.

if you mean post as in placing them on a table, plaese talk to either to the Registration desk or a random Staff member.

I had meant on the walls, but that is why I asked first, since I wouldn't want to cause a problem. ^.^

Breeface
01-25-2007, 04:20 PM
It's almost time! x]

Oh man. People are gunna have to help me around at this gathering unless I keep pulling my beanie up and down, or I won't be able to see.
Poor Dancer Nobody will be ramming into things. XD;

Excited to see everyone there!~

Lily-chan
01-25-2007, 10:40 PM
If I bring Sora, then he won't have his keyblade, last minute OMG I don't want it to die since they'll probably make me check it. But I'm also 50-50 on bringing him since I may not have the luggage space (and he isn't totally finished). Poo. I'll still drop by the gathering though, even if I'm not in KH garb, since someone has to take pictures. And I bet y'all will look fabulous.

Shiya Wind
01-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Last minute change. :x I won't be able to bring Kairi. I'll be wearing Fairy Yuna instead. Depending on my ride, if I am dropped off early Friday, then I'll be able to attend the gathering. :T

inuashley
01-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Ok, *changed* ^^

J Ryoga
01-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Had a blast at the KH gathering! Thanks to InuAshley and everyone else who made it happen!

inuashley
01-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Yay! I'm glad you had fun ^^ I never got a chance to hand out any flyers, so I still have about 30 sitting around XD And I forgot to put up my "Organization Suite" sign on my door... Anyway, my pics from it are up in my gallery and video will be up soon ^^

FlowerOfThCourt
01-30-2007, 01:46 PM
The gathering was fun! I did feel there was an org.13 bias though. :) Sorry I ran off early. The reason.... Well everyone saw what happened to my keyblade. It is okay now though. XD

inuashley
01-30-2007, 04:04 PM
I realize there was an Org. 13 bias. This was purely my fault. I felt like people were A)going to leave soon if I didn't get some sort of a group shot together and B) when I tried to get a group shot together, the only people who wanted to do anything WERE the Org. 13 people. I'm sorry if you felt left out.

Lily-chan
01-31-2007, 12:00 PM
I noticed that the Org seemed most willing for shots as well, I would have jumped in, but I was being really careful due to the mud, there was no way I was gonna get mud on anything but the shoes. And the chaps aren't good for climbing. ^.^ But did anyone get a picture of the dancing conga line? That was so much fun, I hope someone did, and I hope such pictures aren't of when I got smacked in the face by a sitar. XD Next year I'll bring my keyblade though so people won't confuse me for Megaman.

FlowerOfThCourt
01-31-2007, 12:25 PM
I realize there was an Org. 13 bias. This was purely my fault. I felt like people were A)going to leave soon if I didn't get some sort of a group shot together and B) when I tried to get a group shot together, the only people who wanted to do anything WERE the Org. 13 people. I'm sorry if you felt left out.

It's okay! I totally understand. Most of the people there where dressed as Org members. I was already pretty happy with the pics I had gotten early in the day anyway. (And the hall cosplay award! :D It's still sinking in.) And I actually got my picture taken on the side quite a bit. So there was no loss whatsoever. :bigtu:

Court
02-03-2007, 03:59 AM
I have to make a comment about the correction of the Tron Sora/Space Paranoids Sora--really, it could be either one, because (if you've ever seen the actual movie) Tron is the name of the actual film, and of course, the main character. So, for those who've seen the movie and go by the title, Sora visits this Space Paranoids world and we recognize this place from the Tron movie, thus (maybe) calling it the Tron world; just as someone would call the Pride Lands level the Lion King world... It's really up to the person to describe Tron Sora/Space Paranoids Sora however they want to. We all get the point. Nobody's own idea of the character is more correct than the other, I'd say. But then again, that's just another idea of mine in itself. :P

J Ryoga
02-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Yeah, the gathering was a bit Org-heavy. Next time it would be helpful to just start calling out character names like they did at the Naruto gathering. That usually gets people's attention. Who was that Demyx that kept shouting at me? XD

Lily-chan
02-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I have to make a comment about the correction of the Tron Sora/Space Paranoids Sora--really, it could be either one, because (if you've ever seen the actual movie) Tron is the name of the actual film, and of course, the main character. So, for those who've seen the movie and go by the title, Sora visits this Space Paranoids world and we recognize this place from the Tron movie, thus (maybe) calling it the Tron world; just as someone would call the Pride Lands level the Lion King world... It's really up to the person to describe Tron Sora/Space Paranoids Sora however they want to. We all get the point. Nobody's own idea of the character is more correct than the other, I'd say. But then again, that's just another idea of mine in itself. :P

To be honest, Tron or SP, either is better than being called Megaman. XD I guess when the lighting isn't right the costume can look like that when you use reflective tape...

I wish that I would have seen your SPSora there btw! >.< Its so awesome!