PDA

View Full Version : Sunday is EGL/J-ROCK DAY

Hazel Chaz
11-14-2006, 10:37 PM
We've decided to make Sunday "EGL/J-rock day." Whether or not you participate in the Gothic Mad Tea Party, we suggest you mark the 28th of January down on your calendar to dress up appropriately...

We also have opened up ticket sales for the Gothic Mad Tea Party. Go to http://reg.animelosangeles.org/ , we now have a "shopping cart" system for signing up for the convention, for the tea party, for specifying your "parent-in-tow" if you're under 15, and even for pre-ordering t-shirts. You can pay via Paypal, or check or money order.

RivetSPOOn
11-15-2006, 02:27 AM
w00t! Now I REALLY gotta get my costume done in time :D

Pretty Sammy
11-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Can you still wear other cosplay costumes even though it's a themed day? My sis and I were going to wear our Kaoru and Hikaru Cheshire Cat costumes for the Mad Tea Party, but if it's EGL/J-Rock Day...

Hazel Chaz
11-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Can you still wear other cosplay costumes even though it's a themed day? My sis and I were going to wear our Kaoru and Hikaru Cheshire Cat costumes for the Mad Tea Party, but if it's EGL/J-Rock Day...
Of course. Your costumes sound like they'll be fabulous...

kabuki_KILLER
11-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Isn't this the last day? Do a lot of people come the last day? =P

DivineSage
11-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Isn't this the last day? Do a lot of people come the last day? =P

Actually, yes. The attendance is obviously higher on Saturday, but we get a lot of people Sunday as well. The theme days are pretty popular.

Pullip
11-29-2006, 01:33 AM
Saturday is sometimes a "test" day for attendees, people who don't normally attend ALA come only on Saturday to view the con and decide if they like it (they usually do!!). We offer these "themed' days (last year was star wars) to give people a reason to stay.

People attending on Sunday are welcome to wear whatever they like, but please, I myself really encourage you all to have fun and enjoy the theme! :3