PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for references..

pookie-kun
08-13-2002, 07:57 PM
I need to find some good still references for Tsuzuki, from Yami no Matsuei.. in his trench & tie and such preferablly ^^() thats who I wanna go as to AXNY... Everythin'gs coming together on that, btw ^^ i will be able to make it.. and ranma, sorry dude but i wont have to take you up on the rooming offer ^^()

Makoto
08-13-2002, 10:33 PM
Wai~! Yamimatsu cosplay~! I wish I had my scanner, I'd be happy to hook you up. ;_;

Cassiel-san's (http://www.crysania.com/paperthin/yami/) gallery has some of the nicest images out there... not much in the way of anime-style, though, if that's what you're looking for. Still, pretty stuff. ^_^ There are also a couple cute Tsuzuki shrines out there, such as this one (http://pqangels.com/tsuzuki/). Again, I'm not too helpful with the anime... I wish I could find a page with the character designs, but I'm not having any luck...

Shadra D
08-14-2002, 08:11 AM
.... you are going to cosplay Yami no Matsuei?

.... *DIES*

OOOHHH Goodness gracious me take SO MANY PICTURES until your eyes burn from the flashes! O_O Who is your Watari, I want to see WATARI! *DIES* And Tsuzuki.. you will be such a cute Tsuzuki!

You have to understand, Yami no Matsuei is my all-time favorite manga series. Ooooh, I would go to AXNY just to glomp everyone, but sadly this will not be occurring >_> Please, please, pictures!

OOOOHHH, can you wear it once more to Animazement so I can see and give into fangirlism for at least a few minutes? O_o;

Oh, and make sure you get lots of Tatsumi pics. Rosiel will love you >D

... yeesh I'm energetic this morning e.e;

pookie-kun
08-14-2002, 01:55 PM
I'm the only one I know cosplaying Yami no Matsuei ;_; .. I need to go to a thrift store to see if i can find the vest Tsuzuki wears *.* I've got the rest of it.. heh ^^()

Shadra D
08-14-2002, 06:05 PM
Sadness! Well, I can get you references from the manga... or were you doing the anime? 9_9; Tell me which outfit and I'll scan my tankubon for you o_o_v Trying to remember which one has a vest... usually he has suspenders *_*;

And if you wear Tsuzuki for Animazement, I can try to get my Watari costume finished o_o_V and find REALLY tall boots >_> maybe I'll steal Katan's ... ~.~;

Tsuzuki~~~ I love meeting other YnM fans *_*;