PDA

View Full Version : Chii's 'Plugsuit'?

kagitsune
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Wow, first post here... ^^

I had this idea of doing a Chii cosplay, but I didn't want to do just another frilly costume: I want to try to cosplay in her 'plugsuit'.

I know there's at least one picture in the Manga of Chii as a robot with all the wires and stuff attached (vol. 1), but I'm not sure if this showed up in the anime.

I tried searching for a picture, but I'm not sure what this suit is usually called. I would like to see a screenshot/picture of this 'outfit' so I can have a color reference.

Thank you! ^^

Michi
11-19-2006, 02:23 PM
It did show up in the anime, but I don't think it was actually Chii. I guess you could call it her basic Chobit outfit? ^^; I don't know where to get specific screenshots, but you could try searching a few anime sites. I remember finding a really big Chobits screenshot gallery a while back once.

Outlaw_Spike
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Spoiler: It was actually Freya. And since I happen to have the Chobits box set on hand, I thought I would offer some help.

And the rest of the picture...

Hope that helps.

Edit: Couldn't get tags to work, sorry about spoilers

Michi
11-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Haha I didn't want to put any possible spoilers out there since it didn't seem like kagitsune was very far in the series. >_> But yes.

kagitsune
12-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Oh, the spoilers aren't any problem. I already had the idea that it was Freya, and I'm just the kind of cosplayer who chooses her costumes from the look of the design. Like that Pyocora one...

Thanks, you guys. Is there anything else I should know for this costume? What would I call it? Just "Freya's Plugsuit"? "Basic Chobit"? ^^;;

Silvana_Girl
12-05-2006, 03:31 PM
If I really search, I could get this one picture I had of that.

It was a computer generated image of it, and it was done in 3D, it was awesome.

I can try and dig it up. <3

kagitsune
12-11-2006, 05:24 PM
@Silvana_Girl: That would be really incredibly awesome. ^^ I've been wondering how I would ever do all those plugs and wires shooting out of Freya's back... a picture like that would really help a lot!

If you do find it, you can just post a link here. :D