PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Fuushigi Yugi Characters!!!

Blaze
03-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Hey, who wants in on a Fuushigi Yugi photo shoot at the con??
Alot of my other friends are in photo shoots already, but am I NO!

SO who wants to join in?

Thus far, we have a T.v. version Tasuki (me)
and a Miyaka in her T.v. version Priestess dress (Pamela) my best friend's little sister, and she'll hopefully make a little Tama cat too :-)

so, if there are any takers, let's set up a place and time :-)
I'd like to meet all of you myself

Michi
03-26-2003, 05:18 PM
Yuugi. :P Not Yugi. *shivers*

Ummm if I manage to find my Nuriko wig, I'll join you.. but I have no idea yet. ^_^;;

Spooky Brew
03-26-2003, 05:31 PM
Bummer, you already have a Tasuki and I'm not going to Otakon! Maybe another time, ne?

Hikaruchan
03-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Depending on the time choosen, I might be there with my artbook Nuriko costume currently in progress

Blaze
03-26-2003, 09:02 PM
any paticular request for either time or place??

Tora
03-26-2003, 09:35 PM
OOohhh cool! I'm in!!! Well... that's jumping the gun... but I want to be!!

Depends on the day/time, but I'm pretty sure I could be a Nuriko! And along with me there'd be a Mitsukake, Hotohori, Tasuki, and maybe a few more...

Reaallllyyy depends on when though, and if my friends go for it!

Requests - I'm busy Friday and Saturday afternoons... so maybe Saturday evening? Or Sunday!

dizzylizzy
03-27-2003, 12:13 AM
:::walks in and walks out::: all i have is nuriko in one of her court robes... but a few peeps already mentioned her...

Hikaruchan
03-27-2003, 08:54 AM
Well, hopefully doubles will be allowed - so we could have several Nurikos (would be even better if all had different outfits). So, would doubling up on characters to see how big an FY group can get be allowed?

BabiiYunie
03-27-2003, 01:13 PM
oOo ^.~ Hope you don't mind me joining! Could I be Suzaku no Miko V. Miaka??

UsagiNoSenshi
03-27-2003, 03:50 PM
lol! I could bring my old miaka costume and jump in the pick ^.^

dizzylizzy
03-27-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Hikaruchan
Well, hopefully doubles will be allowed - so we could have several Nurikos (would be even better if all had different outfits). So, would doubling up on characters to see how big an FY group can get be allowed?

::raises an eyebrow:: you have perked my interest. lol i have yet to get any pix of my nuriko with any other fy characters.... ::sniffles::

Blaze
03-27-2003, 07:57 PM
Well, Hey Hmmm...Doubles Characters seems to happen no matter what photo shoot gets posted. So What! Hey ANyone who wants in one the pic from FY, but since this is my first time, I guess attempting to arrange a photo shoot...do we have like one of the random photographers running around get a pic of us or what?? *Discouraged look* But Hmmm,...Sunday is packing up to get back on our train time, any up for a Saturday morning shot like 10 or 11 a.m.? Trying my best here :-)

Hikaruchan
03-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Around 10-10:30 Saturday might be good - that would still give me time to change for noon Kingdom Hearts photoshoot. Anyone else got another photoshoot time?

I'll be taking pics, but since I would also want some pics of all of us including myself may just have to see if I can grab a willing temp camera wielder for me. I usually can find someone to do so.

dizzylizzy
03-28-2003, 12:41 AM
i'm always dragging my friends along in order to take pix of me with other people. ^o^
as for the time... what about friday? ::shrugs::: on sat i have 3 and they're all around the same times..... but, don't wait for me. : ) you guys can decide... i have no clue if i'll be joining. : )

Andry
03-28-2003, 05:24 AM
Hey, I'm rather new here...*glances at postcount* Ok, make that very new.

Anyway, I'll be bringing along my Amiboshi costume, so whatever time is chosen, I'll be there too!

cordless runner
03-28-2003, 09:15 AM
I might be Chichiri...you know ^_^

Hikaruchan
03-28-2003, 09:50 AM
Friday have 2 photoshoots, InuYasha @ 7pm and Sailor Princesses in a still undecided time (last mentioned around 2pm). So if Friday is viable for others, 3-5pm might be open (don't know if others are involved in shoots at those times on Friday).

dizzylizzy
03-28-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Andry
Hey, I'm rather new here...*glances at postcount* Ok, make that very new.

Anyway, I'll be bringing along my Amiboshi costume, so whatever time is chosen, I'll be there too!

welcome! newbies are totally welcome! besides, i'm a forever newbie. ::wink:: btw, i haven't seen many amiboshis... sweeeeeet.

Andry
03-28-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by dizzylizzy
welcome! newbies are totally welcome! besides, i'm a forever newbie. ::wink:: btw, i haven't seen many amiboshis... sweeeeeet.

Thanks. I haven't seen too many either...and even cooler is the fact that I'm actually somewhat decent at playing the flute, so I figure I'll bring along my real one, too, along with my stacks of sheet music.

Should make for some nice background music at the shoot. ^_^

digi kitty
03-28-2003, 01:52 PM
count me in.. and possably a chirico too.... yes tora you can wear nuriko again-it looks great on you:)

digi kitty
03-28-2003, 01:53 PM
oh now i gotta figure out which onr i'll wear o_O

Blaze
03-28-2003, 03:49 PM
I'll drag along someone from my group, maybe wario. I'm sure he can handle taking pictures.

Anyone up for something like 4p.m. on friday???

Good Yes No??, I just got yelled at by cyankirby for trying to schedule it on saturday, so oh well on that. Get back to me Please!

cyankirby
03-28-2003, 06:20 PM
Ack, you make me sound evil! :devil: This group would conflict with the big FF group photo (Sat 10) so I'm just saying... I would volunteer to take pictures as well if that's needed.

Hikaruchan
03-29-2003, 01:43 AM
4pm Friday sounds good to me

michanchan
03-29-2003, 11:31 AM
oh hell yeah... imma bust out my Tomite outfit ^_^. Genbu rulez!

Nietsche
03-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Bah! There's no Byakko love!

Hikaruchan
03-29-2003, 12:40 PM
Well, I am thinking about making a Suzano outfit for myself and a Tatara for a friend not coming to Otakon. But probably no one will recognize Suzano by herself, even if I drug along my stuffed white tiger.

michanchan
03-29-2003, 01:22 PM
oh come on dez... it's 2 against one here... ^_^ i need a Hikitsu

Blaze
03-29-2003, 04:24 PM
Alright 4 P.m. Friday sounds like a perfect time to me!
Now Ummm...any suggestions on a meeting place?

Blaze
03-29-2003, 04:25 PM
On Michi is it? Sorry about the misspelling ;_)

Hikaruchan
03-29-2003, 06:48 PM
The best place I found for photos was the downstairs lobby with the fountains. Near where the dealers room used to be.

BabiiYunie
03-29-2003, 06:55 PM
ack friday is so busy, we got the ffx-2 and ff:xbv shots as well -_- no chance change of time?

Blaze
03-29-2003, 07:22 PM
BabiiYunie, come to join?
Yeah, Friday sounds hectic...but so does Saturday, and I have to back to my hotel room by 5 anyways.

Hikaruchan, I was thinking that too, I saw lots of fountains in pictures last year but I don't know where they are. I spent my first time at Otakon last year mostly just running around looking for my friends. Any directions?? Where the dealer room used to be doesn't help to much if you know what I mean.

Hikaruchan
03-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Its on the Charles Street Side, lowest level lobby. There is an escaluator that goes to that level.

Can see it in maps at http://www.bccenter.org/floorplans/index.html#
Its level 100 lobby on exhibition hall level

michanchan
03-29-2003, 10:44 PM
let's move it all to Sunday morning / afternoon when the con slows down ^_^

Blaze
03-30-2003, 07:24 PM
Michan, I can't do a Sunday, because we pack up all our stuff and get ready to leave then, so it would have to be a saturday or friday.

Kandelon
04-01-2003, 07:39 AM
I'll take some pics for you!

Blaze
04-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Hey you didn't change your title there Kandelon, you gotta have something better than that :), but thanks for the offer. Bring the digital camera you have

Blaze
04-01-2003, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the map, Hikaruchan! I think I remember ending up there at some point last year when I was looking for Kandelon. i suppose I should make a run there in the morning so I know where to go.

That was most helpful :)

dizzylizzy
04-02-2003, 01:12 AM
are there any openings early on fri or sat? and i mean early... lol.... like 9 or 10 (can't remember when the con starts) ::shrugs:::

blaze~~ what time are you leaving sunday? most check outs are noon.... and i know the con is open at 9am on sunday.

i dunno.... i'll just show up whenever. hee hee! just as long as it don't interfer with my shoots ^o^;;;;; lalalala

Kandelon
04-02-2003, 08:34 AM
I can't change it. I think it's because I'm a junior member still.... probably need a few more posts.

Blaze
04-02-2003, 04:08 PM
We leave then con at like 130-2 something like that, by then we're already packed up, so all together I probably can't do a sunday :(