PDA

View Full Version : Host Club cosplayers!

nobodies_inc
11-23-2006, 02:23 AM
HI EVERYONE I WAS JUST WANDERING IF ANYONE WAS GOING TO COSPLAY FROM THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB , MY FRIENDS AND I WERE PLANING TO COSPLAY AS HARUHI, ECLAIRE AND ONE MORE BUT WE HAVENT DECIDE WHO YET. IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO GET TOGETHER I WAS THINKING MAYBE ON SUNDAY LIKE AT NOON, WE CAN MEET IN THE BRICK STAGE OR NEXT TO THE POND, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WELCOME HOPE SEE YOU ALL THERE!! => ---NOBODIES-INC--- :angel:

daoutlaw
11-23-2006, 04:41 AM
Ze Caps!!

DivineSage
11-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Yeah... slow down there, dude... But I'll be there.

starlet_flower
12-10-2006, 04:54 PM
if i get my Kyoya costume done, then i'm definately showing up.

nobodies_inc
12-11-2006, 03:30 PM
we are planing to cosplay on saturday we will be renge, haruhi and probably one more but we havent decide it yet so, if you want to get together on saturday like at noon at the pond we are going to take pictures of ourselves there you are welcome to join us. =>

tweetychick630
12-13-2006, 04:08 AM
My club is hoping to get a group together by ALA (with pretty much everyone except for Eclaire), but Sunday would probably be a much better day for us.....

nobodies_inc
12-13-2006, 06:47 AM
My club is hoping to get a group together by ALA (with pretty much everyone except for Eclaire), but Sunday would probably be a much better day for us.....

like around what time and where could be good for you guys because on sunday is the bleach gathering and I'm planing to meet with friends there.

the bleach gathering they are planning to move it earlier like to 10am or 11am
so probably like at 1pm may be a good time? or what you think? =>

DivineSage
12-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Argh, I'll be in Bleach all day Sunday. I'm not sure what would be best for me, but not Sunday.

daoutlaw
12-13-2006, 08:02 PM
ditto. I'll be in Bleach as well. Have fun by yourselves.

hellrazer
12-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Too bad scheduling doesn't always work out.
I'm with tweetychick630. A gathering sounds awesome and I would love to see everyone else's costumes. But, like tweetychick630 said, we only can do Sunday (saturday is totally out of the question for us).
Oh, we also have manga only characters!

nobodies_inc
12-18-2006, 07:00 PM
unfortunely on sunday we will be attending the bleach gathering, they move it to 10 am and maybe later we may be able to change but its not probable. too bad i;m going with a group so i cant miss the bleach gathering.

DivineSage
12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Hm. Well I guess everyone's split on time. I think DaOutlaw and my group will be in costume Friday night, but I hope you all have fun Sunday!

Jubei-chan
12-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Yes, I'll be wearing my Ouran costume later on Friday. Sunday is Bleach day for me as well. But if I wander by the gathering on Sunday as Yachiru, please host me ok. Yachiru likes attention. ^_^

tweetychick630
12-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Aww, I see most people are going to be in Bleach (even one of the guys in our group, he'll be Ishida/Satoshi, depending on if he wants to be Bleach or Ouran that day).....so......

Why can't we have two gatherings?

One on Friday or Saturday so the Bleach-goers can have their Ouran gathering (and my club will probably stop by and say hi), and one on Sunday where my club will probably be in the majority (and yes, Jubei-chan, we'll be sure to host Yachiru if you stop by. Be prepared for many pictures =D)

Char350
12-26-2006, 02:29 PM
(and yes, Jubei-chan, we'll be sure to host Yachiru if you stop by. Be prepared for many pictures =D)

Hosting, eh... if it's anything like PMX (only this time 2-3 times bigger), all hell will break loose >=D >=D

tweetychick630
01-12-2007, 05:08 AM
Hey everyone,
It's been awhile since the last post, and I just wanted to remind everyone that there's only a week left to decide when the gathering will be held, so....seems like the most recently vocal people have been saying Sunday, maybe after Bleach so 11am/noon-ish? I'm still all up for having two gatherings if it is possible, and dropping by and taking pics of you all on Friday =). But if nobody posts, I'll probably just ask for the Sunday gathering at whatever time's best for my club.
Hope to see a lot of Host Club members!

nobodies_inc
01-12-2007, 06:39 AM
ok what do you think on sunday at noon @ the outdoor stage after the bleach gathering its two hours after so people have time to change? =>

hellrazer
01-12-2007, 05:40 PM
That sounds good.
Anyone else?

mlarad
01-14-2007, 07:47 PM
its ok if I already asked this gathering to be in the list because the deadline is getting closer does anyone has decided if they are going or not?

hellrazer
01-17-2007, 02:22 AM
So Sunday noon on the stage?
I can guarantee a large turn out for that.

mlarad
01-17-2007, 04:31 AM
that will be nice!
and after that we can go to the tea party !