PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Anime/Manga Characters with...

WeezerCheezer
11-23-2006, 01:42 PM
A darker skin tone? somewhat brown i guess.lol. This will be my fist cosplay so i would like it to match as much as possible. Any help would be great! :) thanks!

Eleryth
11-23-2006, 03:16 PM
There's plenty. A member here even started a tanned/darker skinned character listing.
http://cosplaykitty.ciaratha.com/

Try using the search function, too, since she might not have all suggestions up there. To search, when you enter a forum, look up at the right in the dark purple bar. Should see "search this forum" or, if you're in a thread, like this one, "search this thread". Enter your terms in there (perhaps "tanned", "dark skin", etc) and see what comes up. Words must be more than 3 letters long.

Good luck!

WeezerCheezer
11-23-2006, 03:59 PM
wow thanks a lot, cant wait 2 take a look at it! :)

Akiblossoms
11-23-2006, 04:13 PM
check out Eureka Seven...can't remeber the names...but I know that one is Gigget (gomen for spelling her name wrong!) I was thinking about cosplaying as her since I'm about the same complextion. But are you looking for male or female? cause in that show there are 3 charters that are dark skinned. Also check out Hack:// Legend of the twilight. From that episode the only one I could think of is Raka (I'm horrible as spelling names!!!!). Hum...that's about all I could think of. Hope that helps!

sailorgallifrey
11-23-2006, 04:26 PM
I don't know if you want a male or female character, but....

Sailor Pluto has darker skin, if you're going for a girl. Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist has darker skin, if you want a boy.....

WeezerCheezer
11-24-2006, 01:23 AM
thanks for all the great help, and sorry for the not mentioning that I wanted male characters.:bigcry: . i should have mentioned that sooner.lol. great advice, that u all

starlet_flower
11-24-2006, 11:13 AM
let's see, for darker skinned male characters, Akio Ohtori and Mamiya, both of Shoujo Kakumei Utena are the ones that come to my mind.