PDA

View Full Version : We Have a Problem

Lumasnati
11-24-2006, 04:14 PM
We wanted a December Gathering, but we may have hit a snag...

1. We may have to move the date to the 15th or wait until sometime in the spring for a Picnic...

2. We don't have that much space...

So. We are in need of help. If ANYONE has any open space or something or is willing to let a bunch of people borrow a room of their house for a party, please, contact me ASAP. We still want this to happen... We should have a Cosplay Christmas.

Ichigogami
11-24-2006, 04:45 PM
*huggles Akuseru-chan* the other side of the brain this one is!, hey are you left handed?

But yes, alas, we haven't been able to find a place that's near the metro, I have a few places but they wouldn't be accessible due to people needing it to be near a metro stop... *Sorry I live out in the country of VA guys!!*

Bagu
11-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Why not scrap the full-blown party plans, and have a dinner w/ gift exchange at a selected restuarant?

Lumasnati
11-24-2006, 07:40 PM
-falls over- And I didn't think of this why? XDD

That works.

Ichigogami
11-24-2006, 11:43 PM
*bows to bagu-san* Oh great and powerful bagu-san you have proven to us that 3 brains is better than one...even two at times... how may we repay you!! *gives a sacrificial offering of plushies?*

Okay Guys I'm Changing the December Gathering Plans Thread and Totally revamping it

Luvs to all over the holidays!!