PDA

View Full Version : Rum Party

EccentricShinob
11-27-2006, 11:13 AM
The rumors are true, there will be a RUM PARTY at this year's Anizona!!!

Piratey goodness!
RUM! (ok no real rum, its Iced Tea)
Human Auction! (Buy a wench or cabin boy! or be sold yourself!)
Card tables, walk the plank, treasure hunts, arm wrestling!!!
And general Pirate fun!

Ok so I need to figure what night to have the party, I dont want to take the crowd from any other event. They usualy start about 9:00 PM and end about midnight.

I will be the MC at this event, you can call me Comadore Olivander Black! ^_^ (I was Hughes last anizona.)

fore more info or to help out, head over to rumparty.hyperboards.com

Nutmeg
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
ARRR!!! Count me in! ^_^ *Happy cait sith face*:cheers:

xcascax
11-27-2006, 08:49 PM
what, it's not being run by Captain Jack O-o
are you doing the same stuff?

EccentricShinob
11-27-2006, 10:44 PM

Ah yes thank you for bringing that up, I forot to explain. The Captain will be in Seattle at Sakuracon at the same time throwing another rumparty. I, as part of his loyal crew, have taken the privlage of throwing this one. We will all miss him greatly, but thats what he geats for fighting the Crakin!

Rage
12-10-2006, 04:08 AM
That might be fun.... I have a half-@$$ed Captain Jack costume I threw together for halloween too XDDDD I might bring it along for kicks XDDD
And as an unrelated note... OMG you're the Hughes who was stripping for us! <3

Gainax Boy
12-10-2006, 06:43 PM

Ah yes thank you for bringing that up, I forot to explain. The Captain will be in Seattle at Sakuracon at the same time throwing another rumparty. I, as part of his loyal crew, have taken the privlage of throwing this one. We will all miss him greatly, but thats what he geats for fighting the Crakin!

Yeah, he's right. We had to split the Rum Party Crew into two for that weekend. Half is going to Sakura Con and the other Half is going to Anizona.

So while Sakura Con gets a few more games, Anizona gets the Auction ^_^

It's just the trade off we had to work out.

Tenucha
12-11-2006, 01:45 AM
I was wondering wher eya went, Gainax

EccentricShinob
12-24-2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah, he's right. We had to split the Rum Party Crew into two for that weekend. Half is going to Sakura Con and the other Half is going to Anizona.

So while Sakura Con gets a few more games, Anizona gets the Auction ^_^

It's just the trade off we had to work out.
Oh ya I'v been meaning to ask you... Gainax... Which one will you be going to? Remember that that special someone will be at Anizona.

OH AND THIS IS IMPORTANT>>> at the Rum Party... NO BOOZE!!! No real drinking sorry, youll have to do hat in your rooms or not at the rum party, its a family friendly piratefest of rape and pilage and crap

Nutmeg
12-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Nice way to put things...i'll try n' rape as few as i can n' keep the pillaging to a minimum. ;)

Tenucha
12-26-2006, 09:32 AM
I always get turned off during rape :-/

And ya... though it's called RUM PArty... No real Rum!!
The Rum is gone! And dont bring it 'cus there will be plenty of us still sober that can kick you straight out!

+---Erin---+
01-01-2007, 08:53 PM
crap, now i totally want to go to Anizona...=[ curse you school!

Tenucha
01-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Is there no way you can go? o_0

+---Erin---+
01-02-2007, 11:01 AM
unless someone is willing to give me a ride...no

Gainax Boy
01-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh ya I'v been meaning to ask you... Gainax... Which one will you be going to? Remember that that special someone will be at Anizona.

Well, Despite the fact that I'd follow that special someone to the ends of the earth and back.. ^^

There's also the little detail of .. hmm... what was it now.. ?

oh yeah..

I'M THE MASQUERADE HOST OF ANIZONA!! =p

So yeah.. what con do YOU think I'll be going to? XD

Kazukii
01-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Well, Despite the fact that I'd follow that special someone to the ends of the earth and back.. ^^

There's also the little detail of .. hmm... what was it now.. ?

oh yeah..

I'M THE MASQUERADE HOST OF ANIZONA!! =p

So yeah.. what con do YOU think I'll be going to? XD

Woohoo!!! XD

You were a wonderful MC for Anizona II. Just great that you can be the next one as well. ^____^

Rogue Marvel
01-04-2007, 12:06 PM
how cool...now I'm torn.

I was thinking about going back to sakura con this year (I went two years ago with the good captain) especially now that my family lives close to the area.

But I would feel horrible not being around for anizona's first rum party.

don't know what to do

Gainax Boy
01-04-2007, 12:41 PM
how cool...now I'm torn.

I was thinking about going back to sakura con this year (I went two years ago with the good captain) especially now that my family lives close to the area.

But I would feel horrible not being around for anizona's first rum party.

don't know what to do

Join me and my Anizona Hotel Room -> The Dork Side Calls to you!

Rogue Marvel
01-04-2007, 01:11 PM
I feel weird going after being so involved the past two years.

And again my folks are moving up close to sakura con so I can make a big trip out of it with the other pirates and jared.

Maybe if I had a really really good reason or was invited or something I would go

Tenucha
01-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Seems like there is an issue between AniZona and Sakura Con... o_0
I know of a few others debating on one or the other...