PDA

View Full Version : Lookie!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 12:55 PM
hey hey hehe ^^ I finally have a photo gallery of pictures up.. go take a look! I'm kinda maazed that i'm the first one to put some pics up..so er. .go lookie! ^^

Philia Philis
05-15-2002, 01:03 PM
Yaaaaaay! :D Sooooo cooooooool! *dances*

I guess I should put up a photo gallery too, but that requires, ya know, PHOTOS. XD I guess I could put up ones of Marion and Crowdia, but I don't have any decent ones of Philia... And don't even get me started on Mary. XD

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
All of my good pics are on my webpage... so I wonder if it would be worth it for me to put a few here also. What do you think?

I was thinking the same thing...

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 06:00 PM
Hey KenKen! Very nice! (Yeah I lied about calling you Pocky Ken. I hereby dub thee KenKen. :razz: )

Admin
05-15-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
All of my good pics are on my webpage... so I wonder if it would be worth it for me to put a few here also. What do you think?

Totally worth it. In the first few days of being open we've already had over 160 views of one album and almost 200 of another. You are even welcome to put your site URL in your album description and can even place keywords for your pictures so when people search the images, yours come up.

It's definitely the one feature of the site we plan on pushing the most to surfers. :)

Nietsche
05-15-2002, 09:31 PM
Hoorah! I'll do that too!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 11:06 PM
*hugs Phillis and Ayeaka* thans ofr the comliments! ^^ and er.. I've been given the name Ken KEn already ^^.

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 11:10 PM
I'll do that for Animazement 2k2, if you don't mind. ^^