PDA

View Full Version : bleach anyone...

sylus
12-02-2006, 02:31 PM
there is a thread going on the anime detour forums but i thought it wouldent be a bad idea to post one here aswell.
so yah i'm trying to get a bleach gathering going and was just woundering who else would like that and who is all planing on bleach cosplay.
i plan on going as...
Hitsugaya (sadly my bankai version wont be finished in time.)
and Ulquiorra (who isnt in the anime yet but if you've read the manga you'll know who i am.)

so yah just woundering who else will be going as bleach people.
-sylus

Fenix42
12-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Are you doing a Bleach panel then? Because I was thinking of doing one, but I'm still having doubts..

Might as well post here, too. I'm going to be Urahara as 12th Division Captain. I'll be bringing back my geta boshi costume from last year, but I'm not sure how much I'll wear it. I'm making the shikai form of Benihime also.

sylus
12-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Are you doing a Bleach panel then? Because I was thinking of doing one, but I'm still having doubts..

Might as well post here, too. I'm going to be Urahara as 12th Division Captain. I'll be bringing back my geta boshi costume from last year, but I'm not sure how much I'll wear it. I'm making the shikai form of Benihime also.

bleach panel... that would be cool, but i have this horble problem of not being able to talk infront of people, i studder and say things that are no-longer english. but if you decide to do one i would be more then happy to help you with anything... if you needed help...

AnotherCatgirl
12-05-2006, 09:57 PM
I think we should root for a photoshoot/meetup thing, because there were scads of Bleach cosplayers last year, and now that it's licensed and mainstream there are going to be so many more...

Fenix42
12-06-2006, 01:02 AM
bleach panel... that would be cool, but i have this horble problem of not being able to talk infront of people, i studder and say things that are no-longer english. but if you decide to do one i would be more then happy to help you with anything... if you needed help...

I think we should root for a photoshoot/meetup thing, because there were scads of Bleach cosplayers last year, and now that it's licensed and mainstream there are going to be so many more...

Think of all of the Ichigos...0_o

A few friends and I have been bouncing around the idea of either a panel or just a fan discussion. I think that I'd just like to have a fan meetup/photoshoot like AnotherCatgirl said. Cause I don't like talking in front of people either. ^^; Nor am I that structured. I'm sure we can get a discussion going just by talking with others anyway.

That and last year, I really wanted a photoshoot, but there was none.

I went to the Anime Detour meeting on Sunday and I found out that no one has requested a Bleach panel/photoshoot/anything yet. I was thinking of submitting the panel request sometime in the next week.

Does that sound good? ^^

Elendriel
12-06-2006, 09:09 AM
go for it! :D

Bleach rocks

I'll have Hitsugaya Toushiro, the Bankai version....can't wait!

Now, this is, of course, if I can find a box big enough for those wings :P

sylus
12-06-2006, 11:39 AM
I went to the Anime Detour meeting on Sunday and I found out that no one has requested a Bleach panel/photoshoot/anything yet. I was thinking of submitting the panel request sometime in the next week.

Does that sound good? ^^

go for it, i would cept i not sure what all you have to do for that, my friend was going to get something submitted but turns out he's not going anymore. so go for it.
-sylus

Fenix42
12-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Alright, sounds good. I'm sure there's nothing too different. I looked in the progam book from last year (yes, I still have it ^^) and there were other fan meetups as well.

Now, this is, of course, if I can find a box big enough for those wings :P

Or if it even fits in your vehicle. :toothy:

Elendriel
12-11-2006, 10:51 AM
hahahah yeah, exactly Fenix84...that'll be the test at Ohayocon, to see if they'll fit! lmao (wings riding on top the car) hahha

Fenix42
12-11-2006, 11:43 AM
LOL

I'm sure you'll make them fit. :) How big are the wings, anyway?

Elendriel
12-11-2006, 11:47 AM
lmao I hope.

These wings are HUGE but obviously still within perameters. They extend the foot and half out from my shoulders and the same distance over top my head. Plus I have the dragon's head etc that goes down my arm, the tail that winds up and around my body, and the four-pointed star between my wings (cuz I couldn't put the other two on the outside because of distance restrictions)

so it's huge...and heavy...haha

Fenix42
12-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Wow...do you have any pictures of them in your gallery?

I forgot to mention it, but I submitted the panel request a couple weeks ago...haven't heard anything yet. It's not on this list yet: http://www.animedetour.com/websrc/2007/info_panels.html

Fenix42
01-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Correction: It is now on the list of suggested panels. ^__^
http://www.animedetour.com/websrc/2007/info_panels.html