PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: All Series Gathering! 2007!

PikminLink
12-04-2006, 01:41 PM
All zelda cosplayers are welcome! ^^
Sadly I missed out on this last year, because I couldnt make the time.

Anyway, if you would like to join, please go ahead and mention the costume you will be wearing, and lets work out a time to have this ^_^

I have no idea which Link costume I will be wearing ^^;

yay, so lets get this show on the road! :toothy:

Gathering
2pm Sat at the brick area.

Gowa-chan
12-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Sweet! I'll be there with my Vaati costume, which I can't wait to finish :)
I vote for sometime on saturday.

linkluver6
12-05-2006, 09:20 PM
well I am not going to have my zora armor done by this convention(though it will be done in may!)
but I can just do my ocarina link for the gathering
since that outfit has been done for a year
I just need to find better boots!

Breeface
12-06-2006, 12:04 AM
I really want to go this con x_x;
IF I can find a ride and I get it done in time....
Midna~ :D
Hopefully!

Master Zero
12-06-2006, 06:03 PM
I'll try to go as a bottle of "Lon Lon" Milk, ok? XD

GamerJag
12-06-2006, 07:57 PM
I guess I can try to make it. Looking forward to seeing you again, PL, really.

Seeing one of your costumes is a treasure in itself. :)

Princess_Zelda
12-06-2006, 10:36 PM
If you think I won't come to this, I honestly will force you into a chair, tie you up and make you watch all the seasons of 'Friends' BACK TO BACK! Oh yes, I will kill you with boredom!

XD Well you KNOW what I'm wearing...9 costumes and only 4 of them aren't from Zelda. Whew! I think I have my hands tied...Hmmm I dunno who I'll be for the gathering though >__O

linkluver6
12-07-2006, 04:06 PM
If you think I won't come to this, I honestly will force you into a chair, tie you up and make you watch all the seasons of 'Friends' BACK TO BACK! Oh yes, I will kill you with boredom!

XD Well you KNOW what I'm wearing...9 costumes and only 4 of them aren't from Zelda. Whew! I think I have my hands tied...Hmmm I dunno who I'll be for the gathering though >__O

oooooooooooh Surprise us!

Simmaria
12-10-2006, 12:43 AM

falbi!!!

Captain Jack
12-10-2006, 05:22 AM
I'll be there so long as it doesn't interfere with the RE Gathering.

Sana-chan
12-17-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing my Ocarina of Time Zelda to ALA this year ^___^

Midna won't be done till Fanime or so D: boo.

PikminLink
12-30-2006, 06:13 PM
ok so lets vote on a day and time.
ala is like....less than a month away lol.

Gowa-chan
12-31-2006, 12:15 PM
I think we should have the gathering sometime during saturday: either late morning or afternoon, but its all on whats best for everyone.

Princess_Zelda
01-01-2007, 02:24 AM
I think Saturday afternoon would be good. You know us cosplayers, showing up fashionably late XD

Gowa-chan
01-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Do y'all want to try around 2:00 in the courtyard/brickstage area?

Captain Jack
01-02-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm down.

linkluver6
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM
that works for me
it will give me time to change after the ff7 gathering

and that is about the only time a gathering is not happening on saturday
that works!

OmegaSoul
01-03-2007, 03:25 PM
I should be attending ALA too. My costume will be a Forest Picori from Minish Cap. Hope to see you all there.

Hyuuga Duo
01-04-2007, 02:29 AM
2 pm is a good time. Unfortunately I will not be cosplaying (as a Zelda character anyway) but I can't wait to see the rest of you!

Breeface
01-04-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm really really hoping I can get Midna done in time x_x;
the only thing I think I can say FOR SURE I won't have are the red contacts ; ; *ssiiigh*
A friend that is going with me will be going as the PostMan! haha ( possibly a female version ) XD

OmegaSoul
01-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh! I'll be passing out kinstones to all the Zelda cosplayers. Then you can split them with another friend. ^^

.....Hopefully I won't ruin them while I make them. >>;;;

linkluver6
01-05-2007, 07:52 PM
okay I think because I am not sure I will have the time to make better gloves

that I am just going to do young link from oot instead of older link

my tights have holes and I think I might do the young link look
since the tunic is basically the same

I am gunna try for the gloves but i know it is in 3 weeks and I still gotta do my main costume!:argue:

Breeface
01-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Think I was in some sort of cosplay denial or something.
I am totally NOT going to be able to get Midna done in time and actually have it come out as good as I want it to be.
But if you see a Sanji or, more than likely, a Zidane(FF9) at your gathering it's me coming to take pictures x]

PikminLink
01-07-2007, 12:39 AM
sat at 2pm works for me! ^^

OmegaSoul
01-07-2007, 12:03 PM
sat at 2pm works for me! ^^

Same here. :bigtu:

Gowa-chan
01-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Okay!
I stuck our gathering onto the gathering list :)

PikminLink
01-09-2007, 02:58 AM
cool ness.

are we meeting by the water fall thing? or shall we just take over that whole part? lol

anyone know if this time will conflict with masq stuff?

Maguma
01-09-2007, 08:02 AM
The Masquerade starts at 8 and seating is at about 7:30 according to one site so you'll all be fine lol

Gowa-chan
01-09-2007, 10:42 AM
cool ness.

are we meeting by the water fall thing? or shall we just take over that whole part? lol

anyone know if this time will conflict with masq stuff?

I put that we are meeting on the brick stage/pond area, and we can pretty much choose where we want to pose once we gather.

PikminLink
01-11-2007, 12:38 PM
The Masquerade starts at 8 and seating is at about 7:30 according to one site so you'll all be fine lol

but theres also like a pre meet or something >.>

i hope the gathering wont conflict with that

Anele
01-11-2007, 01:11 PM
but theres also like a pre meet or something >.>

i hope the gathering wont conflict with that

That meeting is at 1 PM, so I think you guys are okay ^_^

Spike_CBbebop
01-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Sadly, I won't be able to go to Anime LA. However if anyone is going to Anime Expo, look for me. I'll be cosplaying as Wolf Link. ^^

Captain Jack
01-12-2007, 06:35 PM
K, I MAY be at this gathering. Depends on if my Twilight Princess Link costume is done by then. Ihopeihopeihopeihope.

linkluver6
01-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Sadly, I won't be able to go to Anime LA. However if anyone is going to Anime Expo, look for me. I'll be cosplaying as Wolf Link. ^^

We are MOST DEFINITELY having a ZELDA gathering
cuz I am so going to be there

so I will definitely see you there wolfy!

PikminLink
01-21-2007, 04:39 AM
That meeting is at 1 PM, so I think you guys are okay ^_^

oh ok. well thats good then lol

Gowa-chan
01-25-2007, 03:05 AM
@.@ I can't wait for it to be Saturday now.

OmegaSoul
01-25-2007, 06:15 PM
I've been rushing to finish my Picori costume. x_x Hopefully I'll have it done by Saturday. The kinstones might not be a possibility, but we'll see. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday! ^^

Oh, and I'm well known for being shy in RL so please forgive me if I'm not very talkative.

OmegaSoul
01-28-2007, 03:07 PM
It's a shame that the Gathering had to be cancelled, but it was nice to meet you all. I'll upload the gathering pictures once I get them done.

linkluver6
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
It's a shame that the Gathering had to be cancelled, but it was nice to meet you all. I'll upload the gathering pictures once I get them done.

hey we got it done still

I me the three were like a triforce kinda heh heh

I had wayyyyyyyyyyy fun still with Picori and Vaati

and playing my ocarina

when I took a pic with Vaati I couldnt stop laughing every time I looked at her red eyes hee hee

but my next Link costume will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better
I promise!:rockon:

thanks again Picori and Vaati
you guys rocked!

OmegaSoul
01-29-2007, 08:27 PM
^^; Sorry I was so shy. I wanted to hang out with you guys more but I lack a spine. ;_; Oh well.

Princess_Zelda
01-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah sorry we missed the gathering guys! PL and I were stuck inside her room trying to finish our costumes ;_; We got there a little late like 2:10ish, but no one was around! T_T

Hyuuga Duo
01-29-2007, 11:28 PM
That's cuz Vaati and I fled before our faces melted! lol cursed rain! It HAD to rain right when the Zelda gathering started! of course. We tried to wait for you guys.

Yes, let's vow to make the next Zelda gathering a success! (At AX anyway, I don't think I'll be at another con before then...) And once again, instead of being IN the gathering, I will still be Orochimaru taking pictures as I still have not found a Zelda character to cosplay.

Oh well, the three person gathering was still fun!

Gowa-chan
01-29-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah sorry we missed the gathering guys! PL and I were stuck inside her room trying to finish our costumes ;_; We got there a little late like 2:10ish, but no one was around! T_T

It's okay- we did get some pictures of the three of us, but I definately didn't want my face to get ruined in the rain (or toes/legs/hands)

linkluver6
01-31-2007, 01:56 PM

we were told you guys had a problem with something
but we still decided to take pics
so no big deal
you skit at the masq rocked!

sorry for playing my ocarina so loudly...

but yes at ax we will definitely have a HUGE zelda gathering
my outfit will be much better
its from tp

PikminLink
01-31-2007, 03:45 PM
share pics from the .....er whats left of the gathering lol

Gowa-chan
01-31-2007, 04:02 PM
share pics from the .....er whats left of the gathering lol

There are 3 pics on my LJ right now (http://gowa-chan.livejournal.com/18342.html#cutid1) and I still need to get around to resizing all of my ALA pictures and posting them (which includes some more of the gathering pics)

Maybe I should do that now, since I don't have anymore classes today, and I'm just lazing around XD

Hyuuga Duo
01-31-2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I'll get around to posting my pics (which I have A LOT of) once I've resized them... I just got them downloaded to my comp right now... and I STILL have Calculus homework to do... (>.<) so I won't upload them tonight... But I'm workin on it! I'll post as soon as I've got them up...

@Gowa-chan - Lucky college students who don't have class every day! I wish...

(half hour and 8 uploaded pictures later...) Okay, I lied, I've posted 8! they're in my gallery under ALA 07 (obviously). I have more don't worry, they'll make it up eventually, but I REALLY need to get to that calculus! (now goes to try and figure out how to link gallery to a thread...)

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=64521&member=49160

There, let me know if this turned into a functioning link... no pun intended... (sorry PL and Linkluver6.... >.<)

linkluver6
02-01-2007, 01:00 AM
I gotta get my pics on here I got them on my comput

nice pics

hey hey Link Vaati is stealing Princess Zelda hahaha

I will have the pics up tomorrow

and like I said
I still had tons of fun

okay its now 1 am but I have been sleeping all week since I got the flu from this weekend so I put up all the pics of me as Young Link

hope this workshttp://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=48197

Hyuuga yours worked fine for me

OmegaSoul
02-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Well, it turns out my camera wasn't working properly(it hates me >> ) and so EVERY SINGLE picture that I took at the con was not visible. *sigh* ._. But thanks for uploading the pictures. I have something now. XD

Hyuuga Duo
02-02-2007, 06:54 PM
NP. Sacrificing my Calculus grade and/or sleep to post pictures for others to enjoy is no problem to me. I'm glad you have pictures now since your camera didn't work... Now I should go try to find pictures of my costume...

*goes off to read the "did you take my pic" thread*

linkluver6
02-10-2007, 03:09 PM
what other expos are you guys going to as zelda cosplayers?
just curious...

I am going to fanime and ax2007 as zora armor link from tp~
I hope you guys all come to more zelda gatherings cuz I still had fun

Gowa-chan
02-10-2007, 07:49 PM
what other expos are you guys going to as zelda cosplayers?
just curious...

I am going to fanime and ax2007 as zora armor link from tp~
I hope you guys all come to more zelda gatherings cuz I still had fun
Vaati will be at AX and Comic-con, and then the Great Fairy will hopefully show up for Mikomicon and Ani-Magic :)

OmegaSoul
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll be at Fanime, possibly as Kratos from Tales of Symphonia and maybe the Forest Picori. I had a bad experience at AX last year so I strongly believe I won't be attending.

linkluver6
02-11-2007, 09:26 PM
woah I am totally down with Kratos!

that stinks you had a bad experience I am sorry

Hyuuga Duo
02-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Now I can't wait for Expo! I want to see the costumes!

linkluver6
02-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Now I can't wait for Expo! I want to see the costumes!

me 2!!! it is going to be awesome with all the tp experience!
I am starting my Link next week!!! (cuz chainmail takes FOREVER)

Hyuuga Duo
02-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Okay, let's all go post on the AX thread now... or w/e other con you will next be attending... This thread is dead... No I'm not a poet... I despise poetry and rhyming words... Grass are not leaves... *lame allusion to Walt Whitman*