PDA

View Full Version : Jrock/Jpop 2007

Ragresen
12-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok I was speaking with the Chibi Mana ( Hyperperson ) tonight and the whole meet up poof Atlanta Area J-rockers was brought up again. So I thought since so many were on the other thread I would start a new one and we can discuss making a regular meetup of some sort for all of us over the year.

My suggestion for the first is meet at Umazunas (spelling?) for a lunch.

Well Thoughts, suggestions, and feed back?

Visual_Kei101
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
That would be good,and I might have my Hitsugi Cosplay done by x-mas. :D

But yea, we need a spot that all of us can get to that won't make some of us have to drive too far. ;_; But where is Umazuna's? Is it a resurant? Does it cost money?

I was thinking of Ru-san's in cobb. It's a cheap little sushi place on barret pkwy that I LOVE to go to. It has very cheap sushi ($1 for three pieces!). :3

Ragresen
12-06-2006, 08:19 PM
First off thanks for replying. Uma Zunas ( still not sure I am spelling it right) is near the Ru Sans down by Windy Hill. It is a Japanese Restruant.

DizzyFan
12-07-2006, 01:10 AM
>> I have NO idea where that is. >>
I'm near Roswell.

Visual_Kei101
12-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Ah ok, if it's near Ru san's down there, then Yea, I think i've gone past it a few times during AWA. :3 And we can stop by Tomatoes while down there too! X3

delicatexflower
12-07-2006, 05:38 PM
hey. just wanted to say for next awa i'll be cosplaying as moi dix mois mana. :angel:

Ragresen
12-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Well Tomato is right next door to Uma Zunas. Again it is a suggestions for a place to meet up. anyone else got suggestions? I am trying to keep things sort of centralized with mine. I live in Acworth and I know we have folks all the way out in Dacula.

delicatexflower: Cool to see new folks joining in J-rock Cosplay. Good luck with your Cosplay and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Coffee
12-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Why a japanese restaurant?

Why not something else?

Ragresen
12-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Cause it is different.

DizzyFan
12-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Is it the Tomato near Jimmy Carter whatever? Like, Norcross-ish? 'Cause I know where that is. << It's really near where I take Kung Fu.

Ragresen
12-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Talking about the one in Cobb. The one you are thinking of is off Peachtree Industrial and yes there is a Japanese Restruate there as well. Seriously if others have suggestions I am open to hear them and see what the group considers doing, but lets get this first one off the ground.

Coffee
12-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Is it the Tomato near Jimmy Carter whatever? Like, Norcross-ish? 'Cause I know where that is. << It's really near where I take Kung Fu.

Is it Francis Fong's Martial Art's school?

@Japanese Restaurant.

To be blunt, I hate japanese food. It's really not that great, and i'd prefer chinese or vietnamese food over it, because it's more filling.

Visual_Kei101
12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Coffee: You don't have to come. It just that most of us do like it, and since we cosplay people from japan, it makes since.

Anyways, depending on how pricy it is, and if I can hitch a ride with you Kozi-san, then I'm willing to go. :3

DizzyFan
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Is it Francis Fong's Martial Art's school?

Nope, Chinese Shaolin Center. <<

I may go. >>

That's a big maybe.

Ragresen
12-11-2006, 07:47 AM
So far there seems little intrest. I am open to suggestions here so feel free folks. I am not limiting this to my ideas only.

Visual_Kei101
12-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Yea, That's why I said Ru-san's on barrett, thought, it would make the people on the east side of atlanta drive a bit more. >.> I dunno. *Shrugs*

hyperperson
12-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Sorry it took me so long to reply to this topic guys. I've been out of town. ^^;

Anywho, I think the resturaunt sounds fun. For some other ideas to throw out there though:
-
There's a kareoke place down by H Mart at Pleasant Hill

-We could figure out a Saturday that works for all or at least most of us and spend a day in cosplay down at little five points (since they have jrockish attire there at a few stores and such...it's a pretty cool place <3 )

-We could arrange a picnic at Stome Mountain once it gets warmer (or perhaps another park)

Those are just a few ideas floating in my head. I'm sure I'll think of more later. <3 <3 <3

Visual_Kei101
12-15-2006, 02:12 PM
I would love to go to little five points (when i get money. >:D) and kareoke sounds fun when I get my voice back. :3 And I'll try my best to get some money together to be able to go to windy hill when we offically say the date and time we should go down there.

sweet_magic
12-15-2006, 04:38 PM
*pop in* Little 5 points would be a great place to meet up. :)

Unfortunately, with me having to still buy me and my friend's Diru tickets, along with buying a new outfit for the concert and paying for all the cosplay supplies I need for Momocon, I don't think I'll be able to go anywhere that costs money right now. =[

hyperperson
12-16-2006, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I'm not gonna have much money anytime soon either between Momocon cosplay, concert attire, tickets, and Christmas shopping. I'd say sometime late Jan., early Feb. would be good cause then I'll have already bought the supplies I need for my cosplay and I'll already have my concert clothes in by then and I've already bought my concert ticket plus I'll have fresh money in from Christmas from family and friends (I don't ask for presents from most people....just cash....I only ask for presents from my relatives and friends in Japan cause they always buy me cool stuff from Harajuku. ^^;)

hyperperson
12-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Please sign this petition for a Jrock Panal at Momocon. <3
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/681088595

Visual_Kei101
12-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Hai! Same here. I'll also have a new SEWING MACHINE! <3 The old one in my room broke after 45 years. So, yes, I DON'T have to do all my jun outfit by hand anymore! <3

I'm also possible getting a job, which is good, but I'm working weekends working. >.> So yea, it depends if I can make it on the weekends.

DizzyFan
12-25-2006, 11:40 PM
HOLY SHIT. I just got my Ghost CD as a Christmas present, and my urge to cosplay has barely ever been higher.

http://ghost.jouyouheki.net/0528ki.jpg
O_O

Now how to pull THAT off? >>

hyperperson
12-26-2006, 12:05 AM
The picture won't work sweetie. ^^; Sorry

sweet_magic
12-26-2006, 01:50 AM
I hope everyone got at least most of the stuff they wanted for x-mas. :)

Personally, I'm so happy I got me and my friend's concert tickets as a present from my auntie.

hyperperson
12-26-2006, 03:50 PM
I got cash and vk clothes. 4 shirts (one is from my boyfriend), 1 pair of pants, 2 jackets, and 1 tie. And I juts bought 2 more pairs of pants with some of the cash I got. XD Oh oh! And I got a giant box of sweets and candies from my friends in Japan. So...yeah.....I'm gonna have to work out a lot before Momocon cause I know I'm gonna eat it all. ^^; XD

On another note, how does Saturday Jan. 20 sound to everyone for the GJA (Georgia Jrockers Anonymous) meetup? Let's say we meet at Little Five Points this time. ^^ I know I'll be wearing my new vk clothes of doom. Woot!

DizzyFan
12-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Picture should work now! <3

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/LuigiMakubeX/kisara.jpg

<333333 COSPLAY <333333333

Anyway, Little Five Points. << Um. x___x Probably can't go then, that's still far away. xD See som of you at the Dir en Grey concert, though! ^^

Clive-kun
01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Hey guys! Long time no...>.> Well...I guess I just kinda disappeared...>.> hahah ANNNNYWAY! Just asking, who all has Dir tickets (exp. for Atlanta, cause I know some people on here aren't in Atlanta)?

hyperperson
01-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Got mine on presale. WOOT!!!

Visual_Kei101
01-13-2007, 03:12 PM
@ Hyperperson

WE HAVE A FULL GROUP! :3

Two of my friends agreed to be Matoi and Iori, and your friend can be Kisaki. <3

GoddessRaven
01-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey guys long time no speak. I'm back. I'm sorry to say I won;t be able tattend any meets ups unless it's at the convention itself. Good luck with your plans though

What are everyones plans for momo con?

Ragresen
01-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Momocon I am going to be on two to three panels and got atleast 2 to 3 planned costumes.

GoddessRaven
01-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Ah that's cool ^_^

Visual_Kei101
01-16-2007, 06:32 AM
That's awsome Kozi! :0 which panels?

Ragresen
01-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Well I am positive of the Crossplay Panel and a J-rock Panel. the hope is the J-rock Panel get split into 2 panels. A J-rock Music and group panel and a J-rock Cosplay and Fashion Panel.

GoddessRaven
01-17-2007, 07:20 AM
Ill definately have to check that out

hyperperson
01-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Kozi-san!!!!! Any word yet from Jess as to whether or not our Jrock panal is split in two??

By the way, hello peoples!! Who all is coming to the meetup at Little Five Points this Saturday?

More Info: We're meeting around 2-2:30pm at Psycho Sisters. You can get ahold of me at 770-298-7843 if you need more info or help finding it.

DizzyFan
01-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Kozi-san!!!!! Any word yet from Jess as to whether or not our Jrock panal is split in two??

By the way, hello peoples!! Who all is coming to the meetup at Little Five Points this Saturday? If you are and need my cell # just PM me.

T___T I can't. >>
I just tested for black belt tonight. Now I must recover. >.<

Visual_Kei101
01-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't come. I had to babysit, and I'm looking for a job. ;__;

GoddessRaven
01-22-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm never aware of these little get togethers or I may have been able to come >>;;;

hyperperson
01-23-2007, 03:30 PM
It was posted a long time ago but oh well. We got our picture taken by some excited asian man that approached us with a camera. It was funny. Anywho....who on this thread is going to the Dir en Grey concert next month? Less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!! Whooooo!!!!!!!

sweet_magic
01-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Well due to my friend waiting so long to buy our tickets, ticketmaster was sold out and a couple of other tickets sites looked kinda shady so my friend ended up buying our tickets through her mom's company that's connected with some other ticket site (forgot the name) And the site only allowed tickets to be bought in sets of 2's or 4's, so since there's 3 of us going now she had to buy 4 instead... for $70 each. O_O;

We have an extra ticket left, and have been looking around to see if someone wants to buy the ticket. So if you guys know someone who wants to go but doesn't have a ticket yet then drop me a PM or something.

DizzyFan
01-24-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm going. ^_________________________________________________ __^
SO CLOSE TO THE 3RD. : D

*my first concert*

I hope the opening bands "Bleed the Dream" and "Fair to Midland" (whose names I only remembered because I have an ad for the Inward Scream Tour with me right now) aren't ear-bleedingly bad. >.<

I went to Fair to Midland's website...and they don't really sound like I'll enjoy them much. Oh welll. We'll see. xD

Visual_Kei101
01-25-2007, 06:51 PM
WoOT! WOOT! :D I srlsy can't wait to get to see them live. I have my jumpsuit done and everything for this! <3 where are we going to meet up at? I'm going a few hours early to you know, beat the crowd, and hang out and such. XD Because I will have nothing else to do.

Visual_Kei101
02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
So, hows everyone doing on the cosplays? My Momocon cosplay which I think I only told a few people is going great, and I'm seeling my wing frame and wig for the Mervellies to get money for JUN and HITSUGI and Secret cosplay. :3

GoddessRaven
02-24-2007, 12:05 AM
I revised my Shiroi costume and hopefully if everything goes right I should be Mana again along with my Klaha..... >>;;;

Visual_Kei101
03-14-2007, 03:06 PM
so, whos ready for MOMO CON!? :3

I'm going to be cosplaying my own VK outfit, and I learned some new hairstyles, so possible for AWA, I can do a better Vanilla Gackt wig, because the old one, well, SUCKS. XD

Ragresen
03-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Still working on final stuff to get ready. God I have two panels I do there as well.

GoddessRaven
03-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Look for my Shiroi Mana and my Klaha there ^_~

Visual_Kei101
03-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Still working on final stuff to get ready. God I have two panels I do there as well.

If you need help with anything kozi-kun, I can drive and I know where you live. :3 I'll be happy to help you with whatever.

Clive-kun
04-06-2007, 09:36 AM
^.^ Hiii! Hehe ^.^ I'm here to announce my AWA costume! ^.^ I'm doing a Miyavi this year. I have 3 put together already and I'm working on a 4th so I have to decide because it's going somewhere around my Kingdom Hearts cosplay...>.> Hehe ^.^ So yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know!

Ragresen
04-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Cool. Well for me I am stepping away from J-rock at AWA for this year. What I bring will just be a supprise for everyone.

GoddessRaven
04-07-2007, 11:08 AM
This year for Saturday ill be doing a gothic lolita bible version of Kana. The super pink Fairy version. I have a picture but i'm too lazy to post it.

Oooh Miyavi. Schweet...

Oh away from rock this year Ragresen? Can you give us a hint? ^_~ XD

hyperperson
04-08-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm actually planning an anime/game cosplay or two this year as well as my regular Jrock. After this past Momocon and hanging with friends who happened to be cosplaying anime/game that year I kindof miss being able to cosplay without binding. XD So yeah, planning on Phantasmagoria, Visual Kei, Gothic Lolita, Lucy from Elfen Lied, and an original surprise that I've been working on for about a year now (and still not even halfway done >.< ). ^^

Anywho, I'm sad that you won't be doing Kozi next year Kozi-san. ;_; Oh well, I am interested to see what you come up with during the next year with Jrock off your mind. *snicker*

And oolaalaa Clive-kun. Miyavi eh? Teehee....<.< >.>

Also, I think sometime over the summer I'm going to host a Gothic Lolita tea party at the cute little tea house that I used to work at. ^^ The setting is very suiting. It looks like a cute little victorian...thingy. Hard to describe. And it's right by an antique store so I think it suits the Lolita cause. XD Great opportunity for a photo opt too. Yay for camera whores!

Visual_Kei101
04-08-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm dropping the Hitsugi "the WORLD" since my love of nightmare has dropped really low. D: But I'm full ahead still on Phantasmagoria, and how's your KISAKI doing Hyperperson? I'm still talking to The Riku and Matoi about there costumes. :3

But I'm thinking about doing a EGA this year for AWA. I'm not cut for EGL, I know that much for sure! XD BUt yea, Tell me when the Tea party is and I'll see if I can get over there. Try and plan it before the end of may, or after the first week of June, Since I'll be down in Tampa the 2-4. :3

hyperperson
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Visual_Kei101: o_O *gasp and die* You actually have started to dislike Nightmare???!! How can this be? This goes against like.....the natural order of life. I do believe that my beliefs are now shaken. I'm so confuzzled. As for my dear Kisaki, I actually haven't talked to her in a week or two unfortunately. Bad me! >.< I'll have to give her a ring....or whatever it is online. ^^; As for my Iori...please don't shoot me. Unfortunately since I'm not a huge Iori fan (especially in light of recent events...though that's not the reason why) the project has been lowered on my priority list. I will admit, although doing so could be hazardous to my health I know, that I haven't started or really even given much thought or planning to it. So sorry. But I tend to put projects that I'm more entusiastic about higher prioritywise. I still plan on doing it though as to not let anyone down so no worries in that department. You just might have to kick me in the rear to get it done. ^^;

As for the Lolita tea party I haven't thought of a date yet but I'll post and let everyone know when I do.

Visual_Kei101
04-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Yea, There new stuff, well, SUCKS. But I still like Hitsugi, but the passion isn't there anymore. x__X It's weird, I know. And I sorta figured about you not liking Iori as much, but blame Riku for his outfit! XD You might could add a back and still cosplay him. Thought I have to talk to the Matoi and see how she's doing. XD But I think I have a new JUN cosplay I want to do.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/xxfallacy/cure4344_phan01.jpg
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/xxfallacy/cure4344_phan02.jpg
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/xxfallacy/cure4344_phan03.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phantasmagorianc7.jpg

It would allow you to Cosplay Riku, thought, you'll still have to do belts. EVERY outfit he has, has belts! And that I want to molest JUN's hair so much!

hyperperson
04-08-2007, 08:32 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have the photobook for that one simply for the fact that I love Jun's hair in it. XDD I've been staring at it for weeks and I'm planning on doing mine like that. XD I couldn't take it anymore. I was actually considering doing either Riku's or Jun's outfit for that version too. I look more like Riku but I love Jun's outfit and hair so much in that one. XD
But yeah, I've got a lot of options with my hair now cause I've got some pretty strong connections with this wig company now and they sent me about $400 worth or extentions the other day for free and they offered to help me with whatever hairstyle I had in mind for any cosplays etc I wanted to do. Bwahahaha!! I don't mean to be rude to take advantage...but I plan on milking that offer for all it's worth. XD

Visual_Kei101
04-08-2007, 08:36 PM
OH MAN! XD Want that Photobook so much! But yea, I'll talk to My people about changing outfits. I'll do JUN's outfit in a heartbeat! XD So, we'll do this than The other? Oh, and call if you want. :3

hyperperson
04-08-2007, 08:40 PM
XD Dialing now. Man! Now I'm all excited and hyperactive so prepare for a spaztic chibi on the phone. XD

Visual_Kei101
04-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Yea, You'll have GOT to hook me up with some of those Extentions. >:3 But I still want to do the Phantasmagoria Tribute group, so, I think you should do Riku, then Jun, since I'll be able to help you on Jun's. I can already see the outlines I'll need to make it, and I know that most of the material isn't PVC this time. But I will be doing Never Rebellion's JUN after this one, or I'll try and make it for AWA if Possible, but most likely it's going to be a MOMO con Cosplay. XD

GoddessRaven
04-09-2007, 06:46 AM
*__* Ooh a tea party you must let me know when that will happen I have tons of EGL stuffies!

Inked~Wrong
04-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey guys! This is Visual_kei101. I changed names because
1) I hated the name in the first place
2) Inked~wrong is easier for me to remember
3) Sounds cooler.

XD So yea, I'll be deleting everything from my new account and such. :3

hyperperson
04-24-2007, 05:31 PM
As for the Jrock meetup this year how about the same place and time as last year? 1pm Saturday at the escalators by the dealers hall/ballroom?

Clive-kun
04-25-2007, 12:54 AM
;.; I can't this year x.x Not at that time at least. I'm stuck with the Kingdom Hearts group this year for most of Saturday....x.x

Inked~Wrong
04-26-2007, 07:25 PM
I was thinking more around dinner time. Like, 4-5 pm? It's better for me then anyways, since I want to get into the Cosplay contest anyways. :3

Btw, I'm growing my hair out for this one(JUN). I was able to get my hands on a really good straightner, and I was able to learn how he does his hair in the front. Thought, My hair isn't long enough in the back to do anything with it yet. XD But it's slowly getting there. And I know where to get some really on the spot candy pink hair dye too. <3

I'll post pic's around june or July when i'm able to work on it. I'm not really graduating this year, since I'm failing in Geometry. v__v LONG story. Pretty much, the school I'm going too, really needs to lower the standards. There TOO high. But yea, I'll be "walking" But I'll be going back for that one last class. go me! I'll be taking highschool for now 4 1/2 years! XD

GoddessRaven
04-27-2007, 07:27 AM
Either one sounds good I don't know if ill be able to make one but four or five I can do cause of the cosplay contest. Inked you're also doing it?

Inked~Wrong
04-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Yea. I'm going to be draging my Iori and Matoi, and were going to be doing a very small skit. XD like, only a few seconds long, but it's going to be funny. IF Mana-chan and her Kisaki want, they can join in too. <3 But yes, I'll be working REALLY hard on this cosplay. :3

hyperperson
04-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Alright then, let's say we make it at 4:30pm pn Saturday then. Aound good? ^^

And yeah, my boyfriend and I were planning on entering the contest as well with my original designs.

Inked~Wrong
04-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Awesome! I'll see all you in the line then? I'm going to be going really early to get into the line really quickly. XD I don't want to wait forever in that line. X__X

GoddessRaven
04-29-2007, 12:17 PM
It will take forever no matter how early you get there. I'm no longer in youth so it will be even longer *sigh*

DizzyFan
04-29-2007, 01:46 PM
>>
AS YOU CAN ALL SEE IN MY SIGNATURE...
Asagi is only for the ball this year. >.<
But has been replaced by something else that's good. ^^

Inked~Wrong
04-30-2007, 02:42 PM
I was never in youth when I did my costume for awa two years ago. XD But this year will be so fun, I know it!

Inked~Wrong
05-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Oh, this is an art project I'm working on, and I'm going to possible sell it for money for cosplay. It's going to be done in oils and watercolor penciles, and if I can get a table this year, will be made into a print. :3 But here's the rough sketch I did in about 5 mintues.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koximervelliesog3.png

:3 And if you don't know you it is I shall be sad. ;__; (It's a Kozi!)

london2191
06-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Have you guys figured out a location for your shoot on Friday? And then your shoot on Saturday, a time and a location? I'm gonna need these soon for people who want to go to these shoots or I'm going to have to remove them. x.x

Inked~Wrong
06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Friday & Saturdays Shoot: 4:30pm in front of the Elevators in the Galleria.

london2191
06-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Thanks. =D

Inked~Wrong
07-03-2007, 07:24 PM
No problemo!

hyperperson
07-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Woot! So who all is getting excited for AWA yet? I'm like..going out of my mind already!! Already running scurrying around like a madwoman to crack the whip on my cosplays too. XD

sweet_magic
07-29-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm having a cosplay meltdown. I still haven't bought my hide wig to style, and the fabric for the costume is still untouched.

But other than that, I'm extremely excited. ^____^

GoddessRaven
07-30-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm already finished with my Kana cosplay I just need the wig ^^

Inked~Wrong
08-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Well, I was able to find someone to let me use there sewing machine~! Now I just have to get another 10 dollars for my wing and to style it before I'm ready for AWA! <3

Oh, and Hyperperson, is the Kisaki still doing the cosplay or no?

DizzyFan
08-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I still haven't started my costumes. T___T

Expect Sleeper PV Asagi on Friday and Libra PV Dark Tatsurou on Saturday and Sunday, everyone! ^_^

Inked~Wrong
08-14-2007, 08:41 PM
I just bought my wig today~! After styling it and getting the right face jewels, I'll be Complete!

hyperperson
08-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Inked~Wrong- The Kisaki's budget officially died so no. Sorry ;_; I'll hace Jun hair...kinda....Jun meets Die meets Hide meets washing machine and there you have it. So....I can throw together some of my random "Jrocker undercover" clothes and walk around with you guys. XD jk, but yeah...my budget kinda died too so I had to majorly vut down my cosplay list for this year. It sucks.

Inked~Wrong
08-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Tis ok. :3 I'm still doing the whole "trying to hopefully win the J-rock award" Thing thought. X3 I found my face jewels, and now all I need is to finish my cosplay and get and style my wig and make sure my shoes will hold together and I'll be done!

GoddessRaven
08-17-2007, 07:06 AM
There is a j-rock award? I entered twice as Mana and didn't hear of anything liek this and was only j-rock in my category

Inked~Wrong
08-17-2007, 10:12 AM
Yea, It's apparently a pain to try and get it, since you really have to be spot on or something of the sort. I saw it last year and the year before that when I entered into the cosplay contest. :x

hyperperson
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Is everyone getting ready for AWA? OMG!! It snuck up on me in an instant! I can't believe it's so close. GRRRR!!!! I look forward to it all year and then every year once it's finally almost here I'm like "No!!! Just a few more weeks!!! I'm not ready yet!!!" o_O

DizzyFan
09-05-2007, 12:01 AM
My cosplays are doooooooone <3

GoddessRaven
09-05-2007, 06:46 AM
I know what you mean though, but my costumes have been done for months XD I just need a wig for Kana still

Inked~Wrong
09-05-2007, 09:13 AM
I need a sewing machine~! DX I have the patterns cut out and everything, but I need to SEW IT TOGETHER~! *wiggles around* Damn you 24 dollar machine my parents bought off the tv! I spite youuuu~! ;__;

GoddessRaven
09-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Wow that sucks i'm so sorry.

Inked~Wrong
09-06-2007, 09:35 AM
X3 Yay for friends. I was able to borrow one from a good friend of mine~! *dances* Now to go and work on it. ^_______________^

Inked~Wrong
09-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Well, that phailed horrible. -___- I'm going to have to go with the first jacket this year, but MOMO con will be better, since I'll have time/money/job to work on it and such. :3 And I'll have a matoi to be with as well for Momo. :D

So, how is everyone else doing on there cosplay's?

GoddessRaven
09-14-2007, 07:00 AM
I finally got my wig so i'm all set just doing some tweaks here and there : ) Sorry to hear what happened with you inked.

Inked~Wrong
09-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Yea, well, I just have to suck it up right now. XD But after awa It will be cut up and used for the "top" of the second jacket, only because I have a hard time with making collars. e__e evil things they are.

Ragresen
09-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Two Reasons I am not costuming this year at AWA. One is I got too many things to fix after dragon Con. Second is I just want to relax for once. so I will will be floating about taking photos this year.

Inked~Wrong
09-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Still awesome that your coming. :3 Will you be coming with us to the meet up still?

GoddessRaven
09-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Hey question about the meet up there will be one Friday right? Cause I am only cosplaying as J-rock for Friday.

Inked~Wrong
09-18-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm cosplaying Jrock all three days. :3

Ragresen
09-18-2007, 09:00 AM
When is the meetup? I can atleast get pictures if I got time.

DizzyFan
09-18-2007, 01:00 PM
There is a meetup on both Friday and Saturday at 4:30 PM in front of the elevators.

Please take my picture, people. <3

GoddessRaven
09-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Oh okay that's cool. : D