PDA

View Full Version : NAF 07 - Date(s) Confirmed - We're now a two day!

Tsukasa_1
12-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Hello!
I thought I would offically share with everyone, that the fouth annual Northern Anime Festival will now be a two day event and we have now confirmed our date(s) as following:

Saturday, July 14th 2007
Sunday, July 15th 2007

We will be located at Durham College again this year, with a few big changes to the floorplan to make it easier to navigate around (so no more looking for the registration desk for 30 minutes!). We are also trying differnt avenues to handle the food issues.

In addition, I want to let you all know that our website www.northernanime.ca will be undergoing a few major changes to make it "strict XML" compliant *hopefully* as well as adding a RSS feed for those who want to track event updates from our site!

Mekou
12-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Additionally we're always looking for people to help us advertise or just help out in general at the con so if you'd like to help that how you can. ^_^

Tsukasa_1
12-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Thought I would update you all about our RSS feeds, after 3 days of straight coding 'til two in the morning every day, they are finally done!

Use the following links in your RSS reader:

Section Update Feed:
http://www.northernanime.ca/rssfeed.php?type=site

Press Release Feed:
http://www.northernanime.ca/rssfeed.php?type=press

All feeds:
http://www.northernanime.ca/rssfeed.php?type=all

-- Update --
After extensive testing and bug fixing, the RSS feed is now compatible to most feed readers now. If you have any issues using the new feeds please let me know in a PM or email! :)

Otaking97
12-22-2006, 11:29 PM
This will be very interesting to see.

Tsukasa_1
01-05-2007, 11:21 AM
We're pretty confident that this will be our land mark year, with the shuffling of some of our staff and with some new staff. We're sure to put on a show that will not be forgotten! :)

ekk_amanda_
01-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Haha my mom works a durham college =D
I'm going to see if she knows anything about it... probably not though >_<

oujino_prince
01-29-2007, 06:55 PM
How much does it cost?

Mekou
01-30-2007, 01:03 AM
>> How much does it cost?

We're in the final stages of setting up our budget and how much we'll be charging attendees. Official information should be released sometime in the new two weeks. There will be an announcement in this forum for it. =)

- NAF Con Chair/Masquerade Director

oujino_prince
01-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Ok.
I live in the area and I'm not sure what to expect.
Nothing like AN I'd assume, but if it's cheap I might go.

KazeChan
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Hmm, i dont think i can make it this year, but I hope you all have tons of fun =D

Tsukasa_1
03-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Just an update you all. Most of the registration information is online now- we are working to get the application and online registration up by mid-march.

correction, we've just updated the location page as well!

ZiplocNinja
03-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Sounding awesome. ^^ I hope I can make it this year; I'll try and get into the artist alley again.

optionaltoaster
03-05-2007, 05:14 PM
It's pretty much set that I can go! One question, are you sure of any of the programming this year? Like skits, etc.?