View Full Version : Sailor Moon 2007

Elendriel
12-09-2006, 08:54 PM
hey everyone

Anyone cosplaying from the SM series? :D

I'll be Saphir from SMR

Jen-neko
12-09-2006, 09:09 PM
My friend and I plan on doing Haruka and Michiru :3 We'll most likely be doing their princess dresses (unless I change my mind and decide to do Mugen Gakuen uniforms...which I may >.> More comfortable, but would require buying new fabric, and I already have the material for Michiru's princess dress..)

Side note, Saphir is one of my favorite SM villains :D Can't wait to see your costume!

Elendriel
12-09-2006, 09:12 PM
My friend and I plan on doing Haruka and Michiru :3 We'll most likely be doing their princess dresses (unless I change my mind and decide to do Mugen Gakuen uniforms...which I may >.> More comfortable, but would require buying new fabric, and I already have the material for Michiru's princess dress..)

Side note, Saphir is one of my favorite SM villains :D Can't wait to see your costume!

sweet! I can't wait to see you guys, I'm sure it'll be amazing. Go Outer Senshi! (I cosplay Sailor Saturn too)

Saphir is definitely my favourite villain too:D

rainbow_dancer
12-10-2006, 12:12 PM
i'm cosplaying with a Sailor Moon group!!!! i'm sailor mini moon. ^_^ but for the masqurade. i'm sailor mini moon...as tuxido mask (just the mask and cape) i can't wait!!! we definately need to take pictures of all the sailor moon people. <3 sailor moon sooooooo cool!

so theres going to be 2 sailor groups. ^_^

oo princesses!!! <3 <3

rainbow_dancer
12-17-2006, 12:24 PM
what day are you guys doing your sailor moon cosplay???

SongofAmazon
12-18-2006, 10:45 AM
I know for sure I'll have my original concept art mercury done by then, and I will probably bring Princess Mercury along too. Possibly CereCere if I can loose enough weight to fit into it again?

I really don't know what days I'll be doing what yet. I still need to coordinate with the people I'm going with and figure out if we're doing any group cosplay.

Elendriel
12-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Hm... well once photoshoots start getting organized, we could find a time that works for everyone, maybe do 2 shoots (one on friday and one on saturday)

chaos_magician
12-18-2006, 03:05 PM
I wish I could attend this! If only I lived in the States ;_;

Cloaked: Demando shall miss u but I'll see ya at AN ~hugs~

Elendriel
12-18-2006, 03:46 PM
I wish I could attend this! If only I lived in the States ;_;

Cloaked: Demando shall miss u but I'll see ya at AN ~hugs~

if only! :(

oh well (hugs back) :D AN is gonna ROCK!

rainbow_dancer
12-18-2006, 04:35 PM
i think i'm going as mini on friday evening and satruday evening...because i think i'm doing a negima thats all 3 days. >.< or as much as possible. but if somone can find out like definate time/day before like ...febuary. then i can get everything all planned perfectly.
does like an individual photoshoot cost money??? sorry i know hardly nothing on cons. since this'll be first. ^_^
i'd like to get pics with everyone. lol. is anyone doing any other cosplays???

Elendriel
01-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I'll also have my Sailor Starlight Yaten Kou with me :D

rainbow_dancer
02-01-2007, 06:02 PM
I know for sure I'll have my original concept art mercury done by then, and I will probably bring Princess Mercury along too. Possibly CereCere if I can loose enough weight to fit into it again?

I really don't know what days I'll be doing what yet. I still need to coordinate with the people I'm going with and figure out if we're doing any group cosplay.

CereCere !!! lol. <3 <3 maybe you can make the sailor version of her from the manga. lol. i love your costume of her. and the wig is amazingly cute!!! do you think we should make a photo shoot like the professional ones that go into the pamphlet or just when we get there round up many sm people and try to get a photo shoot??? i'm leaning towards a schedualed one in the pamphlet so people can make alittle agenda of costume changes so they can make it. i think satuday at 10:00 is good...unless people have hang over from first night of con. lol.

is anyone doing the maskerade ??? a skit or walk on? lol. signing off. :chatah: --rainbow_Dancer

Oklahoma
02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
If you are just looking to have a regular photoshoot you can have it put into the program book so everyone knows when and where one is happening. More information can be seen Here: http://forum.animedetour.com/viewtopic.php?t=1661

LessThan3_Swami
02-26-2007, 12:02 AM
Hopefully I'll be able to make it out there provided my work gives me off, and I'll bring my Sailor Jupiter in her campy street clothes! Time to work on my wistful pose; "He looks like my old boyfriend...."

rainbow_dancer
03-03-2007, 09:12 AM
yay!!! jupiter. i get excited every time somone replys to the sailor moon boards!!! i wish we could have gotten a photoshoot. but i didn't want to set it up since i don't have a photographer. :( and that'd be bad because i would want to be in the photo too. butthats okay. maybe i'll be able to pick some of the sailor moons out in their regular/uniform clothes. ^_^ what day is everyone doing sailor moon ???

Elendriel
03-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Just because you don't have a photoshoot set up in the programming book, doesn't mean you guys still can't have a photoshoot. It just won't be guaranteed that background in the lounge area/

Right now we've got two shoots for Sailor moon

8 pm Friday - large area at the top of the stairs
11:30 am Saturday - large area at the top of the stairs

times will change if people come to a consensus on a different time :)

rainbow_dancer
03-03-2007, 06:32 PM
gotcha. ^_^ is 11:30 on saturday or sunday?

Fenix42
03-04-2007, 04:49 AM
A friend of mine is going as Sailor Mercury. She doesn't frequent this site or Anime Detour's site, but I'll let her know about the photoshoot. :)

rainbow_dancer
03-04-2007, 10:28 AM
kk. yay!!! word is spreading.

rainbow_dancer
03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
is anyone interested in meeting at the sailor moon mania pannel in programing VI ????? i bet there'd be other SM cosplayers there too. lol. i just hope i wasn' tthe only one. its on Friday from 9:00-9:30. ^_^ just a BTW. lol.