PDA

View Full Version : Final Feature Update

Maximum Maxwell
03-29-2003, 12:37 AM
Hi everyone,

The final update on my feature site has been posted! 6 all new clips. Just in time before AN2003.

http://www.kmaxmedia.com/coverage/2002/an02/

For the cosplayers, I have fulfilled all requests that were sent to me. So, if you sent me a request, be sure you check out the masquerade clips parts 5, 6 and 7.

The new 6 clips (21-26) are now available for streaming. I'll add the High Quality versions on my FTP archive in the morning. As always, the rest of the clips are stored in my FTP Archive.

Well, now that I'm all finished with the Feature site, what do you think of it as a whole? I can always use some comments or critisism on my approach. I found it pretty interesting interviewing and chatting with everyone off an on camera and covering events at AN2002. I also tried improving the quality of the video and content from what you saw on the 2001 Feature site.

Well, thanks in advance for viewing my stuff. Hope you liked it.

Maximum Maxwell

JustinCredible
04-15-2003, 06:31 PM
I really like the design of your site... very spectacular!

Maximum Maxwell
04-15-2003, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the compliments! :D

To be quite honest, I wasn't very confident on the design because it had no anime art. I was worried about violating copyright laws if I used Anime Art. I studied them a bit, but I wasn't confident enough to use them without permisssion. I'm a student also, so that alone explains everything... :rolleyes:

I basically went with a shape (stars) and just went nuts with it.

Also, on the technical front, I wanted to also do something different as well like writing the pages in XHTML and CSS and more stuff.

I won't be covering Anime North 2003, but I may look at something for 2004. Not sure, I have to see what I can do with the Anime stuff going on up in Canada.

Ja ne.

Maximum Maxwell

JustinCredible
04-16-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Maximum Maxwell
Thanks for the compliments! :D

To be quite honest, I wasn't very confident on the design because it had no anime art. I was worried about violating copyright laws if I used Anime Art. I studied them a bit, but I wasn't confident enough to use them without permisssion. I'm a student also, so that alone explains everything... :rolleyes:

I basically went with a shape (stars) and just went nuts with it.

Also, on the technical front, I wanted to also do something different as well like writing the pages in XHTML and CSS and more stuff.

I won't be covering Anime North 2003, but I may look at something for 2004. Not sure, I have to see what I can do with the Anime stuff going on up in Canada.

Ja ne.

Maximum Maxwell

It works well for the page, very proffessional.
I slowly getting into the webpage arena. I'm self-taught mostly and just recently I have been taking clases and will continue on next year (probably) with multimedia production and design in college.