PDA

View Full Version : Countdown (what more do you have to do?)

RoseDuelist
03-29-2003, 06:00 PM
NINTY-FIVE DAYS LEFT UNTIL AX!!!

Yep.. 95.

What more do you have to do to plan? All your costumes done? Your tickets paid for? Room reserved? Airfaire all set?

Well, for me I only have one costume about 75% complete. I'm desperatly hoping it gets finished in time. My ticket is paid for and I'm staying at home so I don't have to worry about a room.
However, I'm still working for my uncle so I can get enough money to buy stuff there. I'm also waiting for the official schedule to be posted on the AX site.

Also, I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you and scaring some tourists (remember the Denny's thing.. ^_~ ).

95 days as of March 29th. ^_^()

Lol.. another countdown is 46 school days until summer break (not including weekends). That is JUST as important.

K_Valentine
03-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Reg, check.
Car, check.
Costumes, not yet.
Room, not sure.
Food and Supplies, not done.
Skit, not finalized
Budget, not even a $20
Trip to Vegas to acquire budget, planned.
Schedule, waiting.

RoseDuelist
03-29-2003, 06:46 PM
lol.. I wouldn't depend on Vegas to help you fund it.. unless your really good.. *blinks* You seem confident. Take me! Lol.. j/k

^_^V Good luck in Vegas!

Rosiel
04-01-2003, 11:18 AM
> NINTY-FIVE DAYS LEFT UNTIL AX!!!

If I survive Acen and Akon first, that is... >__<

I didn't even think about AX preparations yet. I do have one costume (the important one) finished, and my rooming plans finalised. So I guess I am not doing /too/ bad.

deathxangel
04-01-2003, 01:11 PM
let me see

room: check.....errr i think
tickets: not yet but soon
costume: all in my head non in reality
skit: music only and sorta story
budget: do i have one i wonder???
Food: i think this works in with the budget.

over all hm......... i think i would give this list a 3 out of ten. i think i'm gonna be up all night like last year. hahahahahaha.

i also need to get through fanime. it will be a interesting summer.

deathxangel
04-01-2003, 01:31 PM
let me see

room: check.....errr i think
tickets: not yet but soon
costume: all in my head non in reality
skit: music only and sorta story
budget: do i have one i wonder???
Food: i think this works in with the budget.

over all hm......... i think i would give this list a 3 out of ten. i think i'm gonna be up all night like last year. hahahahahaha.

i also need to get through fanime. it will be a interesting summer.

Psychotic Jei
04-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Ugh. Don't remind me. Out of the four new costumes I was making....I have Uriel done. v__v; And that was out of the closet cosplay.
I need to find a job like this week, or I wont have the cash to go.
At least the rooms booked, even though people may be backing out at the last moment...

Ugh. And having just moved...I dont know where all my sewing supplies are. v___v

DaBossKnight
04-01-2003, 05:55 PM
thirteen weeks left

I've got the money
Ive got one cosume down
one more to go
Not sure what day to go on yet
20 minute drive
Got transportation
going with a group of friends

Thats pretty much it for me

ZiggyB
04-01-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm all done!

Room is reserved. All my AX costumes are done. Pre-regged for the con. Budget is set. Transportation is set. I can't wait for AX to be here...

NOT!

Well, me and some friends are driving down, we do have a room and are pre-regged. But the costumes. Oy... Not even near done. And I just added one for AX too. 8-O

Michi
04-01-2003, 06:32 PM
Uhm. I haven't registered, but I'll probably do that online thing where past pre-reg, you register online and pay at-con. ^_^; It gets you through the line slightly faster. None of my costumes are done. I'm more worried about the 20 days til the local Cherry Blossom to finish THAT costume, and then I'll worry about Fanime. :P I think I have a possible room, if my friends don't get one soon. I know I'll have transport, surely.

...I do have a costume schedule ready, though! :D *goes back to planning CBF & Fanime junk*

Maryssa
04-01-2003, 07:25 PM
I have my room reserved. Wont need plane tix this year since I will live in LA by then. Dont gotta worry about registration for once since i am staff =) Still have a couple of costumes to make/fix up though.

Tenshi
04-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Room: Taking care of that this week
Reg: Probably do that there. I'm patient ^_^
Costumes: 1 - done, 2 - 50% done, and the important one not even started. Argh. And I'm doing a commission for a friend too. So I have lots of sewing still.

RoseDuelist
04-01-2003, 09:19 PM
92 days! Woot! Now I'm working on transportaion.. >< Mom won't let me stay out all night in van with guys. With good reason. Can't argue, just being a parent.. lol..

hmmm.. ride ride ride.. i'll figure it out..

khamryn
04-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Room.. check
Car... check (though we'll get it tuned up before we drive 1,000+ miles >.>)
Money- >.> Will be fine
Costumes- uhhh... >.> yeah I need to work on those... the only one near completion is the Unknown... but at least I have all the fabrics for stuff! XD
Reg- nope, gonna just get it at the door
Food stuffs- will wait until we're leaving.. spoiling food=bad. lol

zoinomiko
04-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Pft, I still don't even know if I'm going. I got you all beat on disorganization! :D

jen_kat
04-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Reg: check.
Room: check. (thank God for friends)
Transportation: check. (car gets fond pat XD)
Food: not done (field trip with friends to Costco in planning)
Costumes: ... not done at all (at least I graduate a month before the con)
Budget: almost in the can... school's gotta reimburse me for all the money I had to spend on film development

hmm... I should probably get my friends to pay me gas money... XD

Ayaka
04-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Oooh dear. We're starting countdown already? That looks really scary when you lay it out as a number of days . . . Oo;

Prereg - Done. Already on the fridge. XD
Room - Uh I'm not really sure who I'm staying with, but I know enough people going I doubt I'll wind up homeless . . . ^^;;;
Costumes - AHAHAHAHAHAHAH . . . hah . . . >_< Gotta get through ACen and finals first! But they're all started in some way, and pondering accessories and such has been keeping me awake at night for months already.
Budget - Taking a hit from new computer purchase, but should survive.

Bell-chan
04-03-2003, 07:35 PM
hmm...
Costumes 0 out of 2 started @_@ 1 previously made
Preregistration done
Room booked
Transportation set
Budget depends on jobs I can get

I basically need to worry about my costumes. I won't have time to work on them until I finish school at the end of April, which leaves me with 2 months time before AX. (That's enough time, right?) I have most of the materials, I just have to work on 'em.

not counting weekends, 19 days of school left. :D

RoseDuelist
04-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Darn you Belle-chan. I still have 40 days left of school. *whimper*

Umi
04-03-2003, 10:26 PM
I haven't even registered yet o.O
In addition to that: I might have to make one more costume for a One Piece group.

Mandy Mitchell
04-04-2003, 06:11 AM
I just need to finish my costumes!

Yggdrasil Pie
04-04-2003, 12:50 PM
I got to finish one costume and start on the other...^^;;;

I have rooms, not sure about transportation yet. My friends and I already registered. But one of the the biggest issues... I gotta get one of my friends to pay for registration...><

Ina
04-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Reg - gonna reg at the door.... yeah ^^;;;
Room: not even sure if we're gonna stay in a hotel, it's not that of a long drive
Transportation: check!
Food: check!
Costumes: not check.. maybe around half way there.. @_@
Budget: lol... not check too... i still don't know how i'm gonna get more money x_X

grrr... i just want the school year to eeeennnnd with me having 'decent' grades ... ^_^

OneArmedSora
04-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Ticket: check
Friends paid for: check
room:check
ride down there: check
Cosplay: check
Friends cosplay: about 10% done
Cash: just over $150
Ride down there: check

Well I got most of my stuff. ;) just to let you know

Kirschwasser
04-05-2003, 11:22 AM
Hmmm, let's see:

I send out money for Pre-registration a few weeks ago, I still need to get confimation. *sweatdrop*
Hotel room: ? Not too sure if I need one or not. It depends how much days I'm going to the convention. I probably will.
Costume: Not done yet. It still needs a lot of work.
Extra money: All my extra money is going towards my favourite stores Little Tokyo. I don't think I'll need any for the convention.
Food: ?
Transportation: I'm going with my mom and sister to CA late June (for my mom's friend's wedding), and of course, to visit all my family members in the LA area. That's the main reason I'm going to AX, because I'm going to be in CA at the right time. ^_^
I'll worry about whatever else some other time. :p

RoseDuelist
04-05-2003, 03:50 PM
lol.. come on people. Get crackin! Hardly anybody has costumes done.. *looks at unfinished costume* ok.. me shut up now.. lol

89 days left! .. I think... I think I might have skipped a day in prior counts.. but yeah.. weee!! *sews like a maniac*

Psychotic Jei
04-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Whoo.
All I have left is to find a new job. And then I will be el perfecto. I have some extra money...even if a chunk of it will be given for room and for a wig. But I'll still have some left. Whoo.

DaBossKnight
04-07-2003, 02:28 PM
Twelve weeks left

You know this is my frist convetion ever.
I'm so happy I'm getting to go this year.
I've been wanting to got ever since 1997 or some time around then.
All because I made a promise to myself.
If I didn't get to go this year then I most likely wasn't going to go ever.
And it worked, I'm so excited.

You know I heard alot of things when wrong at last years.
Was anybody there when it happened? Care to tell us?
It might help us be prepared for this years.
Like for instants last year someone said the lines where too long.
anyone care to elaborate on that.
I remember it had to do with too few booths or something like that.

Psychotic Jei
04-07-2003, 04:05 PM
The lines are going to be long every year. AX is freakin huge. I think the problem was that they were limiting the people who went into the dealers hall. Lines for panels were long for certain people and almost non-existant for others. *shrugs* All depends, I thought the lines were set up rather well. There's going to be people cutting and such no matter what.

Nadeshiko
04-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Still trying working on the logistics for my new Karen costume. ^^;

shiroi_yukiko
04-10-2003, 12:02 AM
I -think- I'm all set, except for my costumes. I've got to fit two in between AnimeBoston and AX...which didn't seem bad until I saw the "90 days" thing! Ahhhh! Only 90?!

kelldar
04-10-2003, 12:10 AM
Geez I'm not even *thinking* about my AX costumes right now, I've got Akon to worry about first ^^;;; Ok ok I have been thinking but no acting!
Asuka - bought a red bodysuit, have a wig but that's it.
Morrigan - have a wig and boots. nothing else.
SeraMyu Jupiter - still not sure I'm doing this or not.
Gryffindor Quidditch uniform - may push it back to dragoncon if I don't have time to do it.

DaBossKnight
04-17-2003, 07:57 PM
eleven more weeks left

if anybody cares ...

Question!

Has anyone ever cosplay as a metabot character?

RoseDuelist
04-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Nope, never played a Metabot character. And 11 weeks EXACTLY today (it's Thursday). This rocks! It's gonna be fun.. hope to see you all there.. ^_^

DHB
04-20-2003, 10:04 AM
As far as I am concerned:

Passport: checked
Plane tickets: checked
Digital camera: checked
--- rechargeable batteries: checked
--- memory card: not bought
Money: hanging on tight...
Costumes: not done, but putting a heavy pressure upon my mother to resume the work... but about 90% of materials required are now ACQuired.
Rooms, reg and transportation: tasks taken in charge by Tenshi. **makes a SeeD salutation to Tenshi** I'm counting on you. How things are going by the way?

I hope things are on good way for most of you... I'm counting the days down too... If only I were already there with EVERYTHING settled, including my degree!

RoseDuelist
04-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Exactly 11 weeks until closing ceremonies now.. lol (it's sunday).

Well, I just got the plans all laid out for my second costume. all I have to do it buy the material and it'll take, like, 10 minutes (just a dress. no detail hardly.. lol. The costume is all in the jewelry which I already have). ^_^V Fun!

Recca-kun
04-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Plane Tickets: Paid
Room: Paid
Spending Money: I'm stingy as is, and will be moreso due to flying when I could shop at Otakon when I'm travelling by car.

Costumes
------------
Sohma Kyo - Needs washing, but is ready; maybe I should bathe the cats too (kidding).
Wakamiya Kyou - Materials are purchased, need to buy/find pants.
Caesar Silverberg - Materials are purchased, need to order wig and buy pants and boots (I don't think I'll do green contacts though...).
Raziel - Material shopping is tomorrow. ^_^;

DaBossKnight
04-23-2003, 02:45 PM
Ten more Weeks

jen_kat
04-23-2003, 02:52 PM
Ten more weeks... o_O;; Doesn't that mean it's about 70 more days??!!

Oh boy, I'm really gonna have something on my hands. I can't make any of my costumes until after I finish school. My parents don't want my attention diverted from school the way costume making would take from it. I've got exactly 1 month after graduation to make my costumes.

-/\- Please luck be with me in locating things...

domestik
04-23-2003, 05:31 PM
X_X;

Ride: Check
Room: Check
Money: Check
Ticket: At door purchase
Costumes: NONE OF THEM ARE FINISHED! AHHH! *runs around screaming*

jen_kat: I know what you mean. x_x; I have waaaaaaay too much school stuff left to do but I keep getting distracted and I'm too lazy to do it all. >_<;

I don't know how I'm expecting to pull off so many outfits. It's so insane... insaaaneee!

Need to go to the FD. ;_; Fabrics.. need.... inexpensive large amounts of fabrics!....

OneArmedSora
04-23-2003, 06:22 PM
Hey guys, I was just woundring how much spending money you guys are taking and how much I shouls bring???

jen_kat
04-23-2003, 07:12 PM
The amount of money you want to take as spending money all depends on you. I wouldn't advise on taking too much. Take money for expected necessities and then just a little more. Gauge your spending ability and how likely you are to buy on a whim or not. Only you can be the judge of that.

I don't plan to take as much money as I did last year because I realized that I don't need to waste money in the Dealers' Hall that I could spend on the same thing elsewhere for a better price. I'm only going to take enough to buy a few bits of artwork at the Artist Alley and to pay for food if going out to eat with my friends. I'm not sure how much that would amount to until my friends and I figure out whether or not we're gonna raid Costco's :p with a last minute food hunt.

RoseDuelist
04-23-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by OneArmedSora
Hey guys, I was just woundring how much spending money you guys are taking and how much I shouls bring???

Last year I brought about $130 and I spent it ALL! This year it is looking to be about $70 unless I get a huge wad of cash right before hand. Things are pretty cheap, but $10 CD's can really add up.

70 MORE DAYS!

DaBoss! You stole my countdown! Lol.. Just kidding.. ;)

**edited to add**

Oh! And a hint on food.. save money by bringing your own. I bring lots of Ramen, fruit bars, and other snacks. My boyfriend brought a canister of hot water so we could eat the ramen and such... Don't waist 8 bucks on greasy pizza every day! Once or twice, maybe, but more than that it's a huge waist of money...

jen_kat
04-24-2003, 01:26 AM
Gah.... *choke choke* Ramen for 4 days straight is sickening.
Sure it's okay for the first few times, but afterwards... you know how it is. Make sure to bring lots and lots of variety.

Ayaka
04-24-2003, 05:44 PM
I saved money by barely eating . . . ^^;;; Ahahaha . . . NOT a recommended plan. XP But yeah, they'll try to gouge you for food - if you're buying it, try to make it GOOD food! Keep it balanced, get fruit and stuff. And you only have to buy water once, just refill from the tap or water fountains if you spy one.

Best of luck to all of us who are panicking about getting costumes done and trying to deal with school. I'd cross my fingers for the lot of us, but I need them to sew with . . . *prays to cosplay gods instead* ^^;

OneArmedSora
04-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Coool, sounds good to me. I am going to bring about $150 dollers and thats about it. I think before we leave we will go to cost-co and get some soda and stuff. But thaks for the advice. ;)

DaBossKnight
04-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Heh, Sorry I didn't mean to steal it ::Sweat Drop::

Anyways Im excited so I'll just tell every one how many more weeks left .

NINE MORE WEEKS LEFT

Michi
04-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Nine more weeks? Dammit. I have to cut down on costumes. ^_^; I'll never get everything finished at this rate. ;.;

MikigamiTokiya
04-26-2003, 09:06 PM
Almost ready ^^;; just need to get the actual con stuff ready like reserving a hotel room and plane tickets etc. but my costumes are 90% ready

Oshi
04-27-2003, 10:31 PM
I havn't started either of the two new costumes I'm bringing. Wizard (RO) and Shadow (SA2) are those new ones, then I got Shuuin (FFX-2) and Rufus (FF7) I'm also bringing.

Hell, I'm yet to start Shuuin, though that's for Animazement

Psychotic Jei
04-28-2003, 10:14 PM
I have so many pieces just sitting around. And now I'm starting a temp job for who knows how long. Ah well.. ^__^; I just hope that I dont end up working on the Thursday of the con.

Ina
04-28-2003, 11:33 PM
same here jei, but what really sucks is that i can't work on my costumes until my school year ends (june 12th) meaning, i pretty much have to finish my 20% drk gunner yuna and my 60% dita in two and a half weeks before the con O_O oiiii....

Umi
04-29-2003, 12:14 AM
grawr school gets in the way of costume completion *waits for summer*

BlueLady
04-29-2003, 12:23 AM
I bought the ticket, now i just have to do ...everything... mwa ha ha ha It'll get done I promise...

Psychotic Jei
04-29-2003, 01:48 AM
I'm not worried about finishing..I'd just rather not have to rush it. :: has one costume almost finished and then has two he has to do completely. But cant do that till money comes in ::

RoseDuelist
04-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Don't worry DaBossKing. ^_^ We can share the countdown. Woot!

Michi
04-29-2003, 08:36 PM
Arrr. I have nothing done for AX. No room or reg.. I'm too busy figuring out FanimeCon, where I just recently got rooms.. ^_^;; I have to order wigs for my cosplay there, and... rrrr. So much. *-*;; Seeing this thread pop up in new posts all the time sorta keeps it on my mind, at least. ^^

Miaka No Baka
04-30-2003, 01:20 AM
reg: probably will pay soon... hopefully mid may if they'll still take pre-reg that way. Anyone know if AX takes paypal? or do we have to mail in payment?

room: got, finding enough people to fill it so the cost isn't soo high is more of the problem we've got 7 maybe 8 people confirmed for a suite and we WERE looking to have 10-12 so the cost is like 70 a person...

ride: got 2 cars going down with us. One shall seat 4 people and trunk space for luggage and the 2nd car shall seat 2 people and the trunk and back seat shall be luggage storage.

costumes: got 17 that are already done (not all are going of course ^_^; only a select few) and I've got 4 or so to do (2 for me and 2 for my boyfriend) 3 of those are 50% or more completed. I don't work and don't go to school so I've got all day long to make things. I've got off work til the 19th of may then we'll see what the doctors say then, if I return to work I doubt it'll be all 8 hours so I'll at least have enough time to finish. I expect to have 2 costumes fully done by friday the latest. I'm almost done with 1 right now. But those costumes also are needed for fanime too so that means it's even shorter for that X_X;

Miaka no Baka

Umi
04-30-2003, 02:27 AM
AX will only take registration money through mail. And there is no difference if you send it now or wait to pay it at the door... except piece of mind knowing that your check won't get lost or the bother with dealing with their 4-6 week wait to send you confirmation on your payment. Which is why I've opted to pay there even tho' I finally decided to pre-reg

You know I just realized, I don't know if I have a room or not o.O;

Miaka No Baka
04-30-2003, 02:28 AM
last year the pre-reg non paid line was LONG. The pre-reg lines and the at con lines seemed to move faster X_X

Miaka no Baka

Michi
04-30-2003, 02:30 AM
I was non-paid pre-reg both last year and the year before. I thought it moved pretty darn fast last year. o.o I'm doing it again this year, probably.

Miaka No Baka
04-30-2003, 02:54 AM
really what day did you go to get your badges? We went wednesday I think. When we were there we had to wait like 30 mins or so while everyone in the pre-reg pre-paid line could just walk on in. Maybe we just have the worse of luck for the lines X_X

Miaka no Baka

Michi
04-30-2003, 02:56 AM
Last year I got my badge the first day of the con.. Thursday? ^_^;

Miaka No Baka
04-30-2003, 01:03 PM
ah okie. We went the night before on wednesday maybe that's why ^_^;

Miaka no Baka

MiSa0_mAkiMacHi
05-04-2003, 07:55 PM
oOo countdown!! The more I think of AX,the more I'm WAY more excited to go! ^_^ Well,lesse what I've got done and not done so far..

Prereg-Not exactly done,but it WILL be..SOON! o.o

costume-My Misao costume I'm still working on,and my Kanna costume is almost done.

room-I'm not staying in a hotel so..yeah ^^;;

skit-lesse,umm,some of the peoplez in my group have to finish their costume,and they have to get their weapons,but other than that,we're good.

budget-^_^ mwahahahaha!!! My b-day was on April 17,and I still got A LOT of money left over! hehe! I'm taking 279$ to AX! ^_^

RoseDuelist
05-05-2003, 07:28 PM
59 more days!!

Yay! I got my back up costume done in case my other costume isn't ready in time. ^_^ lol

DaBossKnight
05-06-2003, 06:24 PM
BE PREPARED

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

ONLY EIGHT MORE WEEKS LEFT

IdatenMiki
05-06-2003, 08:27 PM
>_<'' must finish costume! ahhh *sigh* so much to do, not to mention helping w/ accessories for everyone else's lol.

OneArmedSora
05-06-2003, 10:41 PM
With Anime Expo coming ever closer I am started to get worried! I sent my money in on March 15th and still havent heard anything back from them. Last year I am pretty sure that they sent me back a post card thing with my tickets by now.

I was wondering if any of you have gotten back anything from the Anime Expo people. If you did please let me know. I am scared that I am being left in the dark! Whether or not you got any thing back please post what is going on with you.

jen_kat
05-07-2003, 09:08 AM
OneArmedSora- don't worry, around this time, I think they normally have more to deal with as the con approaches, and even if you don't get anything from them, they will have processed your registrations. I registered last year round the same time as you, and I didn't get anything from them. (this year however, I pre-regged in Jan.)

DHB
05-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Oops! My costumes have been in the same statu quo for months! And I haven't even thought about getting a wig for my Zidane costume... I've tried eBAy for this and I came unsatisfied...

I should take a lil' break to buy myself a mem card for my DG camera. At least one easy thing settled up... I won't go to the US with a mere crappy 8Mb card that won't even last a day (unless there's a computer nearby which is very unlikely).

Miaka No Baka
05-07-2003, 01:54 PM
ahhh I got more stuff to do now! ahhhh *goes crazy* I just added a few more stuff into my assortment here and some have to be ready by fanime too aaaaaaahhhhhh heheh I hope I can get everything done. I hope I can afford registration by may 15th if so I'll be pre-regged instead of the non-paid pre-reged. Oh yeah don't worry about not hearing anything from them I think in june is when they mail out all the registration cards and if you did the online registration you should have your registration code so that should also show that you are registered.

Miaka no Baka

Okitasan
05-07-2003, 07:24 PM
I have to pre reg lol
I think i'm making one more costume for AX aswell..

kelldar
05-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Whoooooo! I am definitely going! I am so excited, I haven't been to california in over 10 years (when I was 8!)
I've pre-registered, got my plane tickets, got my hotel room ^_^/
And I've gotten started on my Asuka and Morrigan, and I've done some planning for SeraMyu Jupiter and Princess Jupiter ^^

hee!! :D

RoseDuelist
05-09-2003, 07:14 PM
54 MORE DAYS TO GO!

And I am getting an RSVP list for a gathering I'm holding. woot! And I'm anticipating the schedule to be posted at the site.

vyrax778
05-10-2003, 05:50 AM
i just need to pay my registarion as far as con stuff goes,

Costumes: get pants for "Will Yaio For Fangirl" out fit (all white cloths with "Will Yaio for Fangirls" written on back have people sign me agien, Finish Shindo Shuichi Concert Jacket, Finish Chise gun, Make Shampoo Props

Kirschwasser
05-10-2003, 11:29 AM
*Aaaaaah* I can't believe AX is getting so close. I'm still not done with the costumes (kind of close, but not really) and I still have to buy some stretch vinyl for bootcovers (For my Xeno outfit) and buy Persocon ears for the Chii outfit and...
Oh, I won't worry about it. *Hee hee* I'm happy I don't have to stay in a hotel after all. I'm going to be close to Anaheim anyway, so my okaa-san is going to drive me to AX. *Dances* I love CA! *Dances some more* I also can't wait to go to the beach, but I have to be careful not to get any more tanned, or I'll look like ganguro Chii or something. :p
The only thing I'm dreading is...having to pick up the badge. I hear that the lines are looooooong, and the last thing I want is to wait in line for a long time.
But, I can't wait to see/meet everybody. I hope I won't get too lost in the crowds. ^_^

Ina
05-10-2003, 11:37 AM
o..m..g.. me and my friend had to wait two or maybe a little more hours to get our badges @.@ ... but, hopefully, i think it'll be faster this year ^^

RoseDuelist
05-10-2003, 01:15 PM
That's why I'm pre reg-ed. ^_^ No wait. *dances* All thanks to Alaria. Woot! *keeps dancin'*

Eurobeat King
05-10-2003, 02:31 PM
Let's see... For my AX planning, I've got:

Rental-van: Reserved
Occupants riding in rental-van: 100% Confirmed
Alpine Inn Motel room: Reserved for 6 nights
Occupants sleeping in Alpine Inn room with me: 80% confirmed

Costume-wise, most of my costumes are ready to go; the scheduling for them has yet TBD, but it's more or less 1-2 costumes per day, including one on Wed. night before the con begins.

The FC3S is still being constructed, but it'll be ready by Fanime, and if anything gets damaged during that weekend :devil: I'll have 9-10 days to get it fixed before I "drive" it down to AX on Wednesday. And also, after Fanime I have to restock on printer ink & paper (TONS!!)

AX is coming.. are you ready? ;)

kait_sith
05-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Car: I don't drive. ^_^;; But I got a ride, so no worries.
Costumes: One done, the other four are in the works..
Room: Booked. Just working out who is staying and going.
Food and Supplies: Haven't bought any food yet. I'll do it probably the day before I get off for AX.
Budget: *kisses tax refund* ^_^;; Yep.

All I'm waiting for is my costumes to be finished, my seller's permit to be mailed out, and for AX to post info on Artists Alley. >_<

jen_kat
05-10-2003, 07:54 PM
I should be getting money soon to add to my AX fund. My school has to reimburse (spelling?) me for all the money that I spent having film developed for yearbook photography. \^-^/ But I'm tempted to take it to a store that I know sells Japanese import games for PS and PS2... some hard to find titles too.

Still have yet to start out on my costumes, but at least I know what order I'm going to be wearing them in: Thursday - Seno Alice (Alice 19th), Friday - Antisora (KH), Yami Yugi (YGO), Saturday - Kirie (Angel Sanctuary), and Sunday - Souma Kagura (Fruits Basket).

Who else is going to pick up their badges on Wednesday? My friends and I will most likely get ours on that day. It'd be fun to meet some of you before the actual con itself starts... ^-^

RoseDuelist
05-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Eurobeat, are you ready to take pictures of some awesome cosplayers? WHOO HOO!! lol...

Let's see... my bf got a permit so check for transportation (not legally, but closer than we were before. lol)

DaBossKnight
05-11-2003, 09:10 PM
SEVEN MORE WEEKS LEFT

You people are making me worry!
I have everything planned out.
I don't need to worry and yet ... I am.
Got to get going on making my costume.

Don't you just hate it when you have visitors.
Their last minute arivals ruien perfect plans.
My Big sis is visiting with her son.
I was going to start my costume this month.
But no ... I have to be delayed because of them.

I'm not aloud to buy my materials until they leave.
Oh well every dark cloud has a sliver lineing.
At least I get to go to both Disneyland resorts.

ambitiousmiyavi
05-13-2003, 09:05 PM
omg...i just decided today that I am going to anime expo. Im so late. Theres soo much stuff to do! *cries*
i have a headache now...

ayasuru
05-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Hmm...lets see...I have...

2=6 costumes done...thats not alot...
my plane ticket
my room fee
Sh!te I need to start working once school gets out
to save money
to convince my bud to go to AX. (It's not the money thats important...its how you spend it.)

:X

DaBossKnight
05-20-2003, 02:41 PM
SIX MORE WEEKS LEFT!

Need I say more?

Psychotic Jei
05-21-2003, 04:09 AM
Aaaagh no more countdowns. It makes me sad. I have about...1 3/4 costumes out of 3 done...@_@; No money.....and no job. I hope I get one soon....

Kirschwasser
05-21-2003, 10:29 AM
*Whoo-hoo!* I got my "Pre-Reg" AX postcard in the mail yesterday! Now I'm all set to go. I got my Chii costume done and am waiting for the Persocon to arrive in the mail anytime soon. ^_^ Same goes for the stretch vinyl for the bootcovers (for Xenosaga outfit)...I hope it arrives by UPS soon, that way I'll be ready! *Dances around*
Oh Jei, sorry to hear about that. I'm sure you'll get at least one costume done, right?

Fake_Harley
05-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Hmmm.... All I have to do is start my costume... yep that's all. @_@;;; Oh, and I'm not even sure I'll have enough money to be able to afford to go yet.... Heh heh... but I have my hotel room reserved! Yeah! Whoo! Aw... *shuffles away*

RoseDuelist
05-22-2003, 09:18 PM
7 MORE WEEKS LEFT!!!

I got a job so I'm no longer broke! La ti da! *dances* I can BUY STUFF NOW!! Yay!

Kirschwasser
05-23-2003, 01:14 PM
7 more weeks left?!?!? Oh my goshness, time is really flying now. *A tad bit anxious* That's good that you got a job, RoseDuelist, now you can spend most of it!! :D As for me, I am starting to get reallly poor again. My job won't start again until June, so I'm going to work long hours so I'll have spending money for Little Tokyo! ^_^

Ina
05-23-2003, 05:56 PM
i'm starting to get poor too ^^;

i just spent most of my money on the fabric store sale o.o

Psychotic Jei
05-24-2003, 02:49 AM
I need to find a job....like in the next seven days. -___-; Ugh. I've been every place. Still waiting for places to call that said they would and everything. ~_~

Kirschwasser
05-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Ina, that what happened to me too. Most of my money went to fabric! If I see some nice fabric, I'll think, "Hey, I can use this for my future costumes" and buy it. :p I better stop buying little things, or I really won't have any spending money while I'm in CA. *Sweatdrops*
Ugh, it sooo hot here. It's 90-something degrees. It's kind of scary that it's this warm, because I can't imagine what the summer heat will be like!

Isaldur
05-26-2003, 01:01 AM
Cool for you..

I'm not worrying about much of anything, there's still about a month and I already am working on my stuff (as I have 2 expos ahead of this one) so ;)

Daitenshi
05-26-2003, 04:48 AM
Left to do:

Eliza (Shaman King)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
Gothic Lolita (for contest)
Masquerade costume (secret =p)
...and something else I'm forgetting ;-;
Wallet, why hast though forsaken me?!

Velvy
05-26-2003, 05:29 AM
I still really really need to finish the "Au Revoire" costume. That's my top priority. And I have to add more things to my Lolita costume. Get wigs (3, possibly 4 of them). Makeup (I'll have to experiment with Mana's makeup). And that's it, but...it IS a lot to do within, just a month.

Isaldur
05-26-2003, 05:48 AM
I'll say this...

Some of you people go really deep into it, I don't think my mom would let me buy wigs and stuff to begin with.

*shrug* one step at a time, I still have to make my costume :)

and register.. but that I'll do soon. I think my bro and I have agreed fa sure we'll be going.. when and alladat hasn't been confirmed just yet :)

DaBossKnight
05-29-2003, 02:09 AM
Oh man I'm really late with this!

Well you know what they say, better late than never.

ONLY FIVE WEEKS LEFT Or should I say ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT

Its still the same no matter how you put it.

I have to get to work on my costume. Boy am I late!

Michi
05-29-2003, 02:28 AM
I have to get all my Fanime costumes and my AX costumes done all together.. x.x I'm glad I cut down my AX costumes T_T

Isaldur
05-29-2003, 02:31 AM
Coolness :D

Michi
05-29-2003, 02:39 AM
That isn't cool, it's stress for less than I wish I was doing. :p

Isaldur
05-29-2003, 02:49 AM
I suppose. I have to finish up on my scifi con costume hella fast anyway, though I doubt it'll be complete (probably won't have a sword) and such ;)

Then again those take a long time to make. The drying off of stuff takes more then a week alone even if you work at it fast.

DaBossKnight
06-02-2003, 03:33 PM
FOUR WEEKS LEFT

The clock is ticking down the hours.
I'm so excited I just can't wait to attend!
Saddly, for me, I shall be unable to cosplay.
I waited to long and now my money is gone.
Sucks to be me, oh well maybe next time!

RoseDuelist
06-02-2003, 07:05 PM
ONE MONTH LEFT!

Oh yeah, time to start cracking on your costumes. I have all material (or at least I will by Saturday) so I just have to put them together and Voila! :)

Ina
06-02-2003, 08:29 PM
O_O a month left *dies and panics on doing her costumeS*

DaBossKnight
06-11-2003, 10:12 PM
THREE WEEKS LEFT

Wow, time passes by so quickly!
It seem just like yesterday when I joined this thread.
I can't belive it almost here already!

RoseDuelist
06-13-2003, 01:55 AM
THREE WEEKS

Well, I have time to work on my costumes now that school's out! Weee! And I have my persocom costume started, Dita 99% completed, and Team Rocket done! OH YEAH!

Sana-chan
06-13-2003, 08:40 AM
19 days I believe to be exact!!! I'm so excited XDDDD There's still so much costume work I hafta do tho O_o ahh.

RoseDuelist
06-13-2003, 02:42 PM
Yep! 19 days if you count don't count today. :)

Psychotic Jei
06-13-2003, 05:36 PM
gaaaah. 19 days...and I still have yet to find a job...or finish costumes. @_@; Crazy madness. I'll have to tell everyone in interviews...that I need AX days off. I haaate doing that. Oh well.

RoseDuelist
06-13-2003, 05:39 PM
I know, I had to request those days off too and I have only been working there a couple weeks. They sort of rolled their eyes.

*shrug* Just a minimum wage job so i guess it's not that big of a loss. Good luck!

Psychotic Jei
06-13-2003, 06:25 PM
I always use the excuse that its a "family reunion" heh...well...its my anime family? =D

Kirschwasser
06-14-2003, 04:11 PM
I'm almost done with my Kirschwasser costume, but~...I didn't realize what a pain in the arse stretch vinyl is to sew. I have to hand sew it now, because the sewing machine did not want to work with it. I noticed a problem with the vinyl...wherever I sew, the holes are permanent! -_- ** I think this will be the first and the last time I use vinyl, even though I love how it looks...it's just too difficult for me. *Laughs*

DaBossKnight
06-16-2003, 01:38 PM
TWO WEEKS LEFT

I suppose we'll be starting the 10 day count down soon.

If we do, next week is when we should start.

Just thought I'd bring that up.

RoseDuelist
06-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Techincally not two weeks left yet. It's still 16 days. ^_~

Mandy Mitchell
06-16-2003, 11:05 PM
I planned on making four new costumes this year. I'm already done with three of them, and I have only one more costume left to finish.

RoseDuelist
06-23-2003, 01:44 AM
10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the official countdown for 10 days has begun. I just need a wig, a special under garment *blushes*, and to finish the boot covers and my main costume is DONE!

Psychotic Jei
06-23-2003, 02:40 AM
I have...like some extra crap on two costumes I need to finish. Put together a third one. (its in pieces...just needs to be sewed all together) finish another completely and finish a vest for my friend @_@ And more than likely work the next 10 days straight.

DHB
06-23-2003, 02:58 AM
I just need to pack my gear and stuff and all and all and meet you down there in the US. But once there I'll have to search for some stuff for my Van outfit... I need to be Van for this Karaoke event (especially if I'm about to sing "Mystic Eyes", eh!)

Rosiel
06-23-2003, 09:54 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! is how I am doing right now.

I am scaling back my plans like crazy but I still have a big chunk of my Amon costume (who knew such a simple looking costume would be such a pain!) and all of Shadra's Luc coat to make before the convention. I also need to clean up my pigstye (the whole apartment got thrown upside down in order to lay out fabric) before Katan comes on the 1st.

*dies*

Yuna
06-23-2003, 10:00 AM
I know how you feel Rosiel. I have so much to do on my costume... but I'm sitting here online instead of working on it becuse it's so daunting... x__x

RoseDuelist
06-23-2003, 12:11 PM
All the stuff I need I need to shop for.. and mom's at work... Dangit... *dies along side Rosiel*

DaBossKnight
06-23-2003, 01:28 PM
ONE WEEK LEFT

RoseDuelist
06-23-2003, 01:49 PM
WA!?!?! Not a week yet! 10 days!! It's only monday and AX starts on a Thursday. @_@

Ina
06-23-2003, 01:54 PM
9 days not 10!!!

Rosiel
06-23-2003, 02:00 PM
> 9 days not 10!!!

Today is not over yet! Be optimistic!

Umi
06-23-2003, 02:00 PM
The hotel stuff has been done for a long while, I finally bought my plane tickets, and I've had my cosplay ready since reeeeeeally late Friday.

All I need to do is figure out how to pack my stuff and iron out the wrinkles and mend parts of my costume after having worn it at Fanime ^^

Ina
06-23-2003, 02:05 PM
>Today is not over yet! Be optimistic!

10 days then..... o.o;;; that sure made a difference to my mental state ><

RoseDuelist
06-23-2003, 02:25 PM
lol! I've been saying 9 days too, but it's actually 10. lol!! This is so great.

If you think about it, today is over somewhere in the world. XDD

lol!

But yeah... 10 days to go shopping and sew like a maniac. Woot!

OneArmedSora
06-23-2003, 04:22 PM
WOW we are almost there!!!!!! I still have to work on my friends costume!!!! But I alredy started on the gloves!!!! lol I have no Idea how I am going to finish this. See you all there.

P.S. Look out for a One Armed kid dressed as Sora from Kingdome Hearts, B/C/ thats ME!!!!!

ayonoi
06-23-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! is how I am doing right now.

I am scaling back my plans like crazy but I still have a big chunk of my Amon costume (who knew such a simple looking costume would be such a pain!) and all of Shadra's Luc coat to make before the convention. I also need to clean up my pigstye (the whole apartment got thrown upside down in order to lay out fabric) before Katan comes on the 1st.

*dies*

:crylaugh:

I am in the same position... I have not finished one of my costume yet and barely start on another one... I should not have procrastinated.

Yes, Rosiel, sometimes the simplest design causes big headaches! OY Vey! I still have to make Kijin's coat (and cut fabric, etc.) and to top it all off, I have to work ALL this week since I am gone next week so no playing hookie for me to finish my costumes >_<!

Alma

RoseDuelist
06-24-2003, 05:29 PM
9 DAYS!

NOT FINISHED WITH COSTUMES! NOT FINISHED! NOT FINISHED! NOT FINISHED!!

*runs around frantically*

pLaGa
06-24-2003, 07:28 PM
I have to take care of some stuff before I go (Summer school, etc) 9 days for AX and 8 to go! ^^

RoseDuelist
06-25-2003, 03:23 PM
8 DAYS!!!!!!!!

NOT DONE STILL!! NO FURTHER THAN YESTERDAY!! MUST GET CRACKING!!

Goin' wig shopping tomorrow. Still waitin' on my uncle to buy material for my boots... @_@'

OneArmedSora
06-25-2003, 04:11 PM
Ok, I am having a cosplay get together tomarrow for myself and some friends who havent finished their costumes yet. And I need your help. Do any of you have any good Ideas for how to make the shoes for Sora from Kingdome Hearts???? Let me know if you think you can help.

RoseDuelist
06-25-2003, 04:14 PM
Sorry, but maybe people in the Props and Accesories board can help you. ^_^ They help me with all of my problems.

My suggestion is boot covers and in order to make those go to any search engine and type in "boot covers". If not, then I'd go to the props and Accesories board.

Have fun!

Rey-Rey
06-25-2003, 04:17 PM
B-8.

Bingo. >=D

Woof. >=D

RoseDuelist
06-25-2003, 04:25 PM
Rey Rey, you just did B-12 in the Morning Shift. What's with this?

Rey-Rey
06-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Because games are fun. >=D Just like AX will be fun and games. =D

Rook to King Square 8. >=D

Checkmate. >=D

Woof. >=D

RoseDuelist
06-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Your an odd one you are. *pats your head and gives you a cookie*

Rey-Rey
06-25-2003, 04:40 PM
Odd but fantabulously one hot fresh hunk of Grade-A Meat of a Superman. >=D

Woof. >=D Fireworks. >=D

RoseDuelist
06-25-2003, 04:44 PM
O_o; mmkay...

RoseDuelist
06-25-2003, 07:23 PM
Yeah, now I need to find somebody to go with... >_<;

I'm sure I will, it just sucks.. stupid people..

OneArmedSora
06-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Hey, I was just woundering, I want to get all the Cowboy Bebop DVDs at Expo, How much do you think it will cost.

RoseDuelist
06-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Anywhere from 10-75 dollars. It all depends on where you go. AX can be really cheap and really expensive at the same time. Example: 15 dollar mouse pad, 10 dollar CD... hmmm....

die-sama
06-26-2003, 01:49 AM
*is so tired* ;;_;; i think i just finnished my last costume for AX

*breaths*

ayonoi
06-26-2003, 02:03 AM
gosh! I wish I could say that, I still have a lot to do! :eek:

RoseDuelist
06-26-2003, 02:34 AM
Ah heck! It's close enough to tomorrow.

7 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!

Raider3
06-26-2003, 04:40 AM
No time for new costumes, but just enough time to wash and repack clothes and re-distribute all non-clothing items. Hopefully it'll all be packed and ready to go by Sunday, because I have a feeling I'll be in a caravan headed south by Tuesday night/Wednesday early AM.

psythe
06-26-2003, 09:01 AM
Finish Franz(Suikoden3), and get through these last two days of work XD!!

OneArmedSora
06-26-2003, 08:21 PM
I am re-doing my Keyblade as we speak, the paint is drying on the handle and I still have to make 3 "heart-less" symbols for my friends costumes!!!! And today and tomarrow are the only days I can work on them b/c I have to go to work! I hope I finsh in time. Oh no, and I still need to make the Sora shoes I have to get back to work!!!!!

ayonoi
06-26-2003, 08:43 PM
boy...

I still have to do Kijin's jackets ^___^;;;; I hope i have fabric and patience left to finish them. Hmmmm, I still have to finish the main body outfit. Oh well, I have a lot to do. Yikes.

I doubt I will get my Kaede (BLOOD) costume ready...sigh.

Okitasan
06-26-2003, 09:16 PM
frantically finishing my last costume lol

RoseDuelist
06-26-2003, 10:07 PM
6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

It's close enough anyway. Well, I am replanning everything because I am now a party of one. That's cool though... ^_^ I'm gonna have a hella lotta snacks for just me! Woot!

emika
06-27-2003, 06:38 PM
6 more days??? ahhhh not done not done! I keep forgetting how soon it is, my suitcase will then have to include a sewing kit then if I'm going to finish getting the hooks on Kurapika's jackt! On the plane ride down maybe I can fix all the wonky seams. eep :eek:

Mandy Mitchell
06-27-2003, 09:56 PM
Just one more costume for hall cosplay.

Psychotic Jei
06-27-2003, 10:23 PM
I have to work every day till AX...so I wont be finishing costumes till Wednesday. ~_~; So I get to work on everything after I run and pick up my badge...after I work all day. Yay ^^
At least I only have 1 1/2 half costumes to go

RoseDuelist
06-28-2003, 05:40 PM
5 MORE DAYS!!!!!

I decided now that I am going to revamp almost everything on my Dita costume.. dun dun duuuuuunnn...

Michi
06-29-2003, 06:24 AM
x_x; FFX distracted me these past two days and I seriously thought it was Thursday today. DUDE. I'm glad I picked such an easy new costume for AX!

Asmaria
06-29-2003, 09:31 AM
I haven't slept yet... wont' sleep until tuesday probably at this rate. @_@; I have 3 costumes that are sooo close to being finished, but... not there yet. >__<

RoseDuelist
06-30-2003, 01:22 PM
3 DAYS LEFT!!!

I am totally revamping Dita..

cactusmomma
06-30-2003, 03:29 PM
iron, pack, get bus tickets tomorrow~ then GO! :D

OneArmedSora
06-30-2003, 07:02 PM
OMG!!! It's almost here! I still have to finish my boots for my costume (I'll do that tomarrow) and go buy food and stuff for the hotel room (thats on wednsday)

RoseDuelist
06-30-2003, 07:49 PM
I just bought all of my food, orginized it, and packed. All I have to do is cut my wig and sew on a clip to my costume.. then I am done.

ALL FOOD IS DONE!! YAY!

Cait
06-30-2003, 08:39 PM
Just a little embriodery for the costumes. Gotta practice some and print off some sheet music. Pack, of course, and call the airline to make triple sure that they will let me carry certain things onto the plane.

Oh yeah, and get 15 hours of sleep before Wednesday just to make up for the excitement insomnia I'm gonna get. *sigh*

Kira_Yamato
06-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Rrrrrggghhhhhh!! I'm gonna have a heart attack! My commissioned jacket still isn't in my hands, and i'm freaking out!!!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
07-01-2003, 09:48 PM
well, 1 more day before the madness.
Kira: I hope you get it in time. :D

Nadeshiko
07-01-2003, 10:00 PM
- Pack shoes
- pack hair accessories
- pack toiletries
- modify one of my costumes
- pick up a friend of mine at the airport
- try to relax in between

OneArmedSora
07-01-2003, 11:57 PM
I finished all my costumes stuff! I'm so happy!!!!! I am not going to get there till frirsday but thats ok. I have a question for you guys, when you do think I should start buying stuff? risday, or do you think I'll get better deals on sunday??? Let me know.

P.S. If you see a one armed guy in a Sora costume its me, so feel free to say hello.

DarkGunner
07-02-2003, 12:28 AM
nothing!! muahahaha. Ok, sorry I am just super happy to be finished with everything. Good luck to everyone still finishing things up!

RoseDuelist
07-02-2003, 01:37 AM
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REPEAT! ONE MORE DAY!!!!

GET YOUR BUNS MOVIN!!!

I still have to hem the bottom of Dita, and then.. that's it!

Psychotic Jei
07-02-2003, 01:56 AM
I still have...parts of costumes left. Like a strap on my Kouga shirt. (which is as ugly as hell...the last moment costume) And then sew on the fur....and make the tie for the waist. And then I just have to dye my other costume....and add some things to keep it closed. @_@ :: will probably do it all tommorow after getting back from Reg ::

RoseDuelist
07-02-2003, 11:03 AM
It is the last day! AND I AM NOT DONE!! Dear God.. only a prayer can get this done on time. lol.

I have about 4 hours of sewing to do, and a few hours of last minute shopping.

OneArmedSora
07-02-2003, 11:52 AM
I forgot!!!! The boots and the belt! I dident finish! OMG its time to get craking, got to get to work!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
07-02-2003, 01:26 PM
I'm flying down today, and I hope I see some of you at the pre-reg line today. if not, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I can't wait! :D

Ina
07-02-2003, 01:36 PM
i haven't packed, and everything yet x.x i still have to add a few more things to my KH yuna's obi and thats about it, oh, and check if my dita and yuna is ok and not damaged ^^;; eepppp, i gotta get moving O_O

i'll see everyone there!

Yuna
07-02-2003, 02:13 PM
AHHHHH! I think I'm FNALLY done with my AX costume!! Well, not done, but to the point where I don't want to work on it anymore because it's makeing me sick! We!! Excitment comsumes me now XD

RoseDuelist
07-02-2003, 04:54 PM
YAY!! *makes final stitch* I AM NOW DONE!!!!!

You procrastinators have about 18 hours left. HURRY UP! lol

OneArmedSora
07-02-2003, 06:07 PM
NO!!!! My Sora Shoes looks like....uh.... poop! I don't know what to do, can any one help!?!

RoseDuelist
07-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Hmm,.. just wear tennis shoes or something. I don't think it'll matter to aweful much. I wouldn't suggest trashing the costume. Wear what you are comfortable with. ^_^

RoseDuelist
07-02-2003, 06:41 PM
17 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now starting an hourly countdown. I won't be there at the end. *sniffle* But you get the idea.. lol!

OneArmedSora
07-02-2003, 08:52 PM
yah yah. Thanks for the advice Rose. What ever your hourly count down is at add 24hrs for me, I can't get there till fridaymorning! :(

RoseDuelist
07-02-2003, 09:06 PM
16 HOURS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Hours for One Armed Sora.. ^_^

die-sama
07-02-2003, 10:38 PM
tomorrowwww tomorrowwww...
>_< ARG
i still havnet' packed
wtf
i'm lazy

Daitenshi
07-03-2003, 12:58 AM
I still have enough left that I'm dropping two costumes completely ^^;

I think AX will be a time to dust off some old favorites~

OneArmedSora
07-03-2003, 02:30 AM
NO! I want to be there tomarrow but I can't! :( Why can't I have my own car, whell have fun for me till I get there on Saterday!