PDA

View Full Version : DNAngel Cosplay group

Shanpyuu
03-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Okay...I don't post alot on this board, but my friend (Nene) and I really wanted to start a DNAngel cosplay group (especially since there's only 5 more days until the anime comes out! X33! ) ^-^; Even though the characters piss us off sometimes, we decided to cosplay Risa and Riku (and even though we look NOTHING like each other....=_=;; you know, they're twins...) But would anyone else like to cosplay it with us for a bit? Probably on Sunday or late Saturday evening. We may also have a Daisuke, but only if we can't find anyone else to do him.. of course, repeats are fun too. yup...

kijo
03-30-2003, 05:00 PM
I might be able to convince my friend to dig out our costumes from DNAngel if you'd like? I was Dark and she was Daisuki, if you want I could ask her if she wouldn't mind cosplaying them again! ^.^

Nene
03-31-2003, 02:16 PM
Whee~! That'd be great, actually! -^-^- We may have a Krad, too, >D

slightlysalted
04-08-2003, 10:22 PM
wah~ is this the reason why rii-chan tried to convince me to get my fanboy to cosplay DARK?? ^^;;;; if i can find myself a seamstress then I'll cosplay Dark or Hiwatari-kun *heart* .....i wanna see the teacher get cosplayed--she's so funny (haha a random trip to the mountains/pool/etc.)

Shanpyuu
04-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Hrm..? I don't think I even told Rii-chan about this ^^;; ....unless I DID...o_o; I remeber telling SOMEONE that Nene and I posted something about this here...just can't remember who o_o;;;... i wanna see your FANBOY cosplaying as Daaku~! X3

Recca-kun
04-09-2003, 03:41 PM
I might be Dark next year... just letting you guys know way in advance. ^_^;