PDA

View Full Version : So, who are ya gonna be?

Sakura
03-30-2003, 02:35 AM
Now that Anime North is in about a month and a half, everyone should have a good idea of who their going as. I finally made a final decision about who I'm being on each of the days ^_^ 2 of them aren't allowed to be revealed but on Friday I'm being Maetel from Galaxy Express 999.

So who are you guys going as? I'm eager to know so and then go and take lots of pictures!! hehe ^^

Mekou
03-30-2003, 02:55 AM
My order is constantly changing. (Except for Saturday)

Friday: Isis Ishar (Yu-Gi-Oh!) or Ryuichi Sakuma *bunny suit* (Gravitation)
Saturday: Little Neese (Record of Lodoss War), Isis Ishtar
Sunday: Whatever I feel like wearing. ^_^

zoinomiko
03-30-2003, 09:45 AM
Still don't know. >.>;;; I don't have any of my costumes here with me, which is annoying, so it's basically whatever I can make between now and then. Seems like a lot of time, except for the five finals I also have in that period. ^^; Plus, I'm moving out of residence and into a house, so I have to shop for furniture and stuff... >.<; But ideally I'll have:

Female Geomancer (Final Fantasy Tactics)
and at least one other costume. Still tossing around ideas...

Yuna-X2
03-30-2003, 10:16 AM
I'm STILL strugging to get a group to go with me! GAH! I've shortened the trip to an Saturday day trip, hopefully everyone can go then. If so, I'm attempting Popstar Yuna, and my fallback costume is FFX Yuna.

Sion
03-30-2003, 12:14 PM
I'll just be wearing my Sion Barzahd costume the whole weekend because... it'll be the only costume I have lol but I dont mind, it should be lots of fun ^_^

Eriku-san

Scoti
03-30-2003, 05:45 PM
lets see..
Friday: Yuki (Fruit Basket) **if I can make it on friday
Satuday: Kilik P2 (Soul Calibur)
Sunday: Michael (Angel Sanctuary)<-- **Yuki will be moved here if I don't come on Friday

rainetomoe
03-30-2003, 10:56 PM
Ok here is the run down of the costumes I'll be wearing. ^_^'
On friday I'll have on a few different costumes. My Catgirl costume (You'll find me around the Ironcat table in that one ^_^') My Yaten school uniform and for the red and white show my kimber costume.
On Saturday I'll be in my Yaten costume and if I have the time to make it my Ranma costume. Sunday will be my Kimber costume for the concert and then whatever I feel like after that.
Please say hi if you see me wandering around on the tails of all the voice actors ^_^'

UsagiNoSenshi
03-31-2003, 04:47 PM
Akane Tendo, Karate uniform!

Chosuke
04-01-2003, 07:11 AM
Friday:Nobu from Battle Royale,Van from escaflowne.

Saturday:Elk from .hack//,Li Syaoran from card captor sakura.. <with my sakura partner> Kamui of X

Sunday:Nobu..any others I feel like.Pajamas xD

<btw,here a few of the other costumes my group members are bringing>

Sakura,The dancer from FFTactics,Yuto from X,Sorata from X,Nataku from X,Seishirou from X.

Sion
04-01-2003, 09:42 AM
W00t Chobrat!! I'm gonna tackle you when you're dressed as Elk... Well maybe not lol, but I'm a crazed .hack fan so any .hack cosplay is awsome news to me!!! hahahaha althought I think Tsukasa (pretty much the original Elk, but he's in .hack//SIGN not the game) is much cooler then Elk (probably because the story was based around him lol).. but still ELK ROCKS! hahahaha I might be Tsukasa/Elk, or Kite next year, we'll see =D

Eriku-san

zoinomiko
04-01-2003, 09:43 AM
Okay, I think I've decided. ^^; It still depends on whether I can get all these done, since I haven't started o.O but I made three costumes in one week before AX 2001, so I hope I can do three costumes between now and AN. >.> (I have 8 days between my last final and the con, so I might be doing most of my sewing then x.X)

Friday: Female Time Mage (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Saturday: Female Geomancer (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Sunday: Lise/Riesz (Seiken Densetsu 3/Secret of Mana 2) <--this one is the most subject to change

Chosuke
04-02-2003, 06:55 AM
W00t Chobrat!! I'm gonna tackle you when you're dressed as <quote>Elk... Well maybe not lol, but I'm a crazed .hack fan so any .hack cosplay is awsome news to me!!! hahahaha althought I think Tsukasa (pretty much the original Elk, but he's in .hack//SIGN not the game) is much cooler then Elk (probably because the story was based around him lol).. but still ELK ROCKS! hahahaha I might be Tsukasa/Elk, or Kite next year, we'll see =D </quote>

I have no problem if you tackle/glomp/whatever me ^_^
just PLEASE DON'T CALL TSUKASA ELK!!
Toooooootallllyyyy different people.In No way at all are they the same except for in looks and general class ^^;; I'm so anal about that.

Man! There are alot of tactics people coming! That's great to see,Since it *is* my fav FF ever ^^

Sion
04-02-2003, 07:25 AM
I never said they were the same person, I know that =P, I was just referring to them as them same costume wise, since its pretty much the exact same except they're different colours and Elk's staff is much more detailed.

Yeah I'm the same about the whole 'calling Tsukasa, Elk' thing. I've had people see Tsukasa and say "Hey its Elk!!" and then I go crazy hahahaha

Oh hey, when you're running around as Elk, don't forget to keep saying "That wasn't aromatic grass, right?" (I think thats what he says lol)

Eriku-san

Chosuke
04-02-2003, 01:18 PM
hehe. Okay,it just sooooooooooooo drives me insane.

The costumes are similar,but not completely the same.. there are a few significant differences if your insane enough to pore over them both for hours while staring at fabric like I do ^^;

The staff is hell,I'm STILL afraid to work on it..

Sion
04-02-2003, 01:52 PM
Yeah.. the staff is what makes me think I'd rather cosplay Tsukasa... But then I look at Kite and @_@! Tsukasa has an easier outfit.. GAHH!! Maybe I should just be a grunty =D

Eriku-san

heki-chan
04-02-2003, 02:46 PM
EEP!

80% of our stuff got cut/delayed--bcuz BAH!!! its difficult to be a senior trying to get into a university and making tons of costumes at the same time *mutters*

my list:

Friday-- FFX-Yuna <--or Maron from KKJ and FFX-2 Yuna

Saturday-- FFX2-Yuna & my mascot *IF* i get it done, after that it will be.... Concert/Popstar Yuna...then my Monkey costume ^_^

Sunday-- most likely....FFX2-Yuna or Popstar Yuna

my group's:

Friday-- FFX/FFX2/Squaresoft night
-Seifer
-Raijin
-Paine
-Mog
-Cactuar
-Letty
-Wakka (ffx & KH)
-Leon
...and a few more that i cant remember

Saturday-- FFX/FFX2/Mascot/Monkey day
-see friday's list
-monkeys
-2 new mascots...in theory... ^_^;

Sunday-- FFX2/Mascots
-yuna, paine...mascots..maybe who knowS^_^;

~heki

kaiba
04-02-2003, 03:31 PM
I'm doing four costumes for the con: Kojiro/James from Pokémon (a nostalgia thing for me and one of my friends), Black Magician Girl from Yuugioh, Integral Hellsing from Hellsing and Hidaka Ken from Weiss Kreuz.

Chosuke
04-02-2003, 05:09 PM
Wow,we have an Omi ^^ you guys could take WK piccies!
My Aya is long since retired..

Minakolabelle
04-02-2003, 11:35 PM
Firday -> Kaoru Drain Away style... I have the shoes doen weeee and possibally Seres if I gewt teh time for that
saturday morring -> Paine
masq -> Chii/Freya dunno who it is yet, damn that art damn it >.>
Friday night -> Kaoru monkey style
Sunday -> Mana Shiori style

Kia
04-03-2003, 08:42 AM
I've been wandering around for months saying that I'm gonna be Luna so I damn well am! Rigth now it's looking like that one could be my saturday costume... not too sure right now though...

Lil_Phoenix
04-03-2003, 02:30 PM
Wow, all the FFT costumes are making me want to wear my summoner, but no, I'll be dressed as girl Ranma. ^.^ I'm only going for saturday.

MikigamiTokiya
04-03-2003, 04:16 PM
friday- attim/kagero
sat- neon
sun- kagero

Scoti
04-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Lil_Phoenix
Wow, all the FFT costumes are making me want to wear my summoner, but no, I'll be dressed as girl Ranma. ^.^ I'm only going for saturday.

well I hope you wear your summoner again it's a really nice costume and it's unique as far as FF cosplaying ^ ^

Emeralda
04-03-2003, 07:51 PM
Can I tag along with the FFT as a Chemist??

The rest of the time I'm not quite sure what I'm wearing. Going to try and get Shion from Xenosaga done, along with Dominque from The Bouncer.

Mage
04-03-2003, 08:03 PM
Wah..if I'd known there were going to be several Tactics cosplayers, I wouldn't have postponed by FFT costume(s). T_T *sniff*

Kia
04-03-2003, 08:29 PM
^_^ I think we've got a little FFT group starting up right before our eyes! ^_^ I'm hoping to find the right materials so I can do the mime myself.

Sion
04-03-2003, 10:44 PM
DOH! And I was thinking of doing Male Thief, guess I shoulda have =x

Eriku-san

Mia-P
04-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Friday - Miwako
Saturday - Fujin
Sunday - Either one of the above or something else (if I find time)

XD

Chosuke
04-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Oooh!
So many FF groups,I'll need to get pictures of them all *-*..

Emeralda
04-06-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Kia
^_^ I think we've got a little FFT group starting up right before our eyes! ^_^ I'm hoping to find the right materials so I can do the mime myself.

tehehe.. I wonder if it will rival the FFT group that was at Katsu? That was too much fun, doing the little battle scene.

nyamiko_chan
04-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Alrite! No promises, but I figured for myself that if i'm going to cosplay completely I'd be a favorite character of mine. So no anime/VG's/Manga this year. ;-;

Since I wanna cosplay still i'm making a Lolita costume ^.~!!
Sorta JROCKish too ^^

For all you peoples that know me ..sowies T-T I'll still be going as Paine for CN Anime tho...i made that promise to myself!! LOL

I can't wait to see these FFT cosplayer's too ^^ PICTURES..lol!

Kikoro
04-09-2003, 05:55 PM
As for me i will be cosplaying as Integral Hellsing on Friday if i can find a good wig. On Saturday I will be Hitomi Kanzaki (movie version) and on Sunday i may cosplay as Meryl Stryfe, i have to do some alterations but who knows!

Chosuke
04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Integra!
If a crazy girl dressed as a boy jumps you then itll probably be me o_o;
I love integra!

Maybe I can take pics with you as armored van ne?

Kikoro
04-10-2003, 08:25 PM
That would be sweet Chobrat. Yes yes pictures indeed. I dont mind if you glomp me, ive never been glomped but id take it as a complement. are you going to the meet and greet on Friday cause i am. if your going maybe ill see you there.

Chosuke
04-11-2003, 07:05 AM
Maybe..if I can afford it and somehow get out of school that early.x.x

Kisa
04-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Hm. Being the latecomer as I am:

Friday is Shaman King (Anna)

Saturday is Clamp Campus Detectives (Akira)

Masq. Is 0% Recognition Factor Yami no Matsuei Beast God (Kijin) including Riko the Cactus I have yet to Start... T_T and Puppy Tsuzuki ears, tail and mittens...

Dance: Lawful Drug's Kazahaya (also 0 recognition factor...)

Sunday is the Samurai Deeper Kyo group (Sasuke)

There MIGHT be a Gackt in there, if i finish everything else... but I'm not counting on it. I'm lazy and will be moving, and helping my housemake with his outfits. Stupid boys who don't sew... >.<

kaiba
04-17-2003, 03:05 PM
>> There MIGHT be a Gackt in there, if i finish everything else... but I'm not counting on it.

Gackt? *perks up* There were a few Gackt cosplayers last year. I made sure to glomp them all. ^_^

Kurenai
04-17-2003, 10:04 PM
Let's see..... if I can still make it to AN then:

Friday most likely will be Miaka (if the Tamahome accompanying me is still going, then at night someone from Full Moon wo Sagashite

Saturday Opera Vectra from Star Ocean then Tira Misu (manga) from Sorcerer Hunters

Sunday either Ayla or Tima from Metropolis depending how my body image is that day : ppp

Tamer Brad
04-18-2003, 12:59 PM
I'm going to be going as Shindou Hikaru from Hikaru no Go.

Seiya Yagami
04-20-2003, 03:00 AM
Friday - Gackt (Not confirmed).

Friday and Saturday - Leon of Kingdom Hearts.

The dance party - Going J-Rock.

Sunday - Iori Yagami KoF2000 costume.

Chosuke
04-20-2003, 10:48 AM
hikaru no go cosplayer!
I HAVE to get pics of you!