PDA

View Full Version : FF Together

Tenkage-chan
12-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Might as well get a head start on the FF thread, while we're at it. I think '06 was a pretty good year in FF, and I hope '07 will be even better! I'm foregoing Tifa this year, in favor of Rydia from FF4. What are everyone else's plans?

Kakashi101
12-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Danm you people and not having signs with where the shoot was!!!...or time!!! >_< Me (Yuna), my twin (Songtress Yuna) and friend (Lulu) missed it this year! ;_; Lulu and I were walking around the halls and some random Vincent told us there's going to be shoot soon. Us being not the smartest FFers, we didn't ask where! So we went up stairs to get my twin and by the time we got down we were too late!
Anyways! The three of us will be back 07! This time as Ashe, Fran and Vain. Woot!

Edit- I heard that it lasted like 5 minutes too. True?

Totchikun
12-20-2006, 05:21 PM
The FF shoot this year was moved around quite often I do beleive. It was so confusing. But Hopefully this next year I can have my Tidus finished.

Beverly
12-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Since FF gatherings tend to be LARGE, plan on going outside... We managed fairly well outside the main entrance of the hotel this year; perhaps plan for that again next year (with a contengency plan in case of bad weather)?

I'll have Ashe (from XII) and Refia (from III) next year, I believe. ^^

Pink Spider
12-22-2006, 04:53 AM
I barely made it this year myself. Thank God me and my Squall found some other FFVIII cosplayers to help us search. xD Like Bev, said, plan on it being outside this next following year.

I'll definatly have a Final Fantasy costume. I have since I've been attending.
Not sure if it'll be Yuna or Aeris though.

Ifria
12-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I was a female Black Mage from Tactics this year.
I'm kinda planning on trying Freelancer class Refia from FF3 DS in '07.

Delvish
12-28-2006, 03:25 AM
I was there for the '06 FF gathering as Hojo, but it was rather small. I did manage to get a few pictures with a Vincent and a Lucretia though.

This year I'll have either Seymour or Thief AF, depending on how they turn out. I'm really hoping for the Seymour.

barakk
12-31-2006, 11:46 AM
i missed this year's photo shoot myself. i couldn't find it posted anywhere and had no idea where it would be at. next year i am going for a different costume but i will still have my dark knight cecil armor from ff4 if there is a photo shoot. i just hope this time it is posted a bit better and easier to find.

Tenkage-chan
12-31-2006, 11:54 AM
i missed this year's photo shoot myself. i couldn't find it posted anywhere and had no idea where it would be at. next year i am going for a different costume but i will still have my dark knight cecil armor from ff4 if there is a photo shoot. i just hope this time it is posted a bit better and easier to find.

Cool! I'm planning on doing Rydia, maybe we can get more of the FF4 group together!

Curucar
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
I probably won't be bringing my Reno to NDK, but there's a *really* high chance that a friend'll mooch at least the wig from me for NDK. XD

lilacwire
01-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I'll be there as Penelo. ^^

Tenkage-chan
01-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Thread revival! I was wondering, we always seem to get a lot of summoners and what-not. Is anybody gonna try and do a summoned creature? Shiva or something. It'd be awesome if we could do some summoning photos.

AllyFaSally
01-13-2007, 07:03 PM
I was thinking of bringing back yuffie this year! ^_^

Ifria
01-20-2007, 11:53 AM
Methinks I'ma gonna be adding Rinoa to the line-up!

GothBug
01-24-2007, 09:59 AM
I saw the photoshoot last year and got some pics, but I didn't have a FF costumeT.T This year though, I'm going to try for someone from FFVII and my brother is going to be Squall (he really looks a lot like him too! he's just wackier, not so quiet... ^.^)

Eriana-Chan
02-08-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm going as Cheza (everyone probably knows this by now) I won't fit in with my brothers but oh well. XD

D001
02-10-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm going as Kadaj one of the days (probably Fri or Sun, can't decide which day yet). Since the costume is mostly done (just need the wig and the shoulder armor and to finish up a few things here and there) it is a definate that I'll see you guys there! ^_^

D:cheers:

Eriana-Chan
02-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Yay! That's neat! ^^ I really need to get working on my costume but I need to buy fabric and I am pretty much poor! XD;;

IchiHaneTenshi
02-26-2007, 04:25 PM
I was there for the '06 FF gathering as Hojo, but it was rather small. I did manage to get a few pictures with a Vincent and a Lucretia though.

This year I'll have either Seymour or Thief AF, depending on how they turn out. I'm really hoping for the Seymour.

You were such an awesome Hojo too! T___T I wish we could've gotten more pictures!

Unfortunately I didn't stay in that costume for very long but I will again this year! For the record I was that Lucrecia. ^^

It's very likely I'll be coming as AC/CC Cloud this year. Maybe Celes or Rosa again. x.x And this time I'll have better costumes. Rrrr.

Tenkage-chan
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
You were such an awesome Hojo too! T___T I wish we could've gotten more pictures!

Unfortunately I didn't stay in that costume for very long but I will again this year! For the record I was that Lucrecia. ^^

It's very likely I'll be coming as AC/CC Cloud this year. Maybe Celes or Rosa again. x.x And this time I'll have better costumes. Rrrr.

Ooh, please bring Rosa! I'm being Rydia!

patcher2
03-01-2007, 07:40 PM
um I will be new to this con and I was wondering if You could use every one's
favorite Turk, Rude ? Well he is my favorite . I am also trying to do a Auron costume . thanks .

Tenkage-chan
03-02-2007, 11:35 AM
patcher2: We can always use a Rude! Welcome to NDK, we're glad to have you aboard!

patcher2
03-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Thank you . Im going to be new to the Area . IM acitily moveing from california to Cheyenne wy . my gear is ready cand all I really have to do is shave my head for Rude .

narutomoto
03-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey y'all~ xD I am definitely gonna start on Zack in order to get him done for NDK '07. I know for a fact that he isn't given enough credit as a character or cosplay last year, so I've decided to do him some justice and be Zack~! I'm excited to see you all and more!

I'll finally belong... TuT. <3

IchiHaneTenshi
03-31-2007, 08:09 PM
:3 I'm gonna be coming as Cloud, Lucrecia, and prolly Soldier!Cloud! :D I look forward to seeing a Zax there!

sakurachan61123
04-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Dang you Ally! If I get the chance I might do AC Yuffie or DOC Yuffie . . . I'm not too sure yet. There is also the chance of me doing Yuna . . . So many choices. . . .

Tenkage-chan
05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
This thread needed an update! In any case, I'm totally bringin' my new Rydia cosplay, which debuted at ACen '07. I~can't~waaaaaaait!!!

Jonetsu
05-31-2007, 11:23 PM
count me in as Fran and my boyfriend as Balthier! ^^ It'll be hawt ^^

Darke
06-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey.

I thought about cosplaying Shinra Rufus...
My hair is a tad short to do the swoopy hair though. :(

-D. Seij