PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia Cosplay

Bur Loire
12-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey!

I'm a huuuuuuuuuge Tales of Symphonia fan, and even though I've just started officially cosplaying I've decided to make Kratos' Judgement outfit for next year's cons!

(ref for those who don't remember it :: http://imageigloo.com/images/5190judgment_front.jpg )

Anyway, so I was just wondering, for those who have either done the cosplay or are planning to......where do you think it would be best to start on a costume like this one?

Also, I hope there are some TOS cosplayers at AX and AWA in 2007! ^O^

Kurayami_chama
12-21-2006, 08:31 PM
not necassarily START, but it IS a challenge!

(hooray! another "tales of--" fan! =D )

if you study the patterns and do a good job with that, it shouldn't be a really big deal. =3

it'll require a lot of work, though, so be prepared!

don't ever be afraid to ask for help, too! if you need to know what paints, fabrics, and whatever else would be good for it, just ask us here on this furum!

good luck! =D

Sakura Efreet
12-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Heh! Awesome! My mother (yes, I am ashamed of this... NO... I CAN'T SEW.... YET!) is making my boyfriend's Judgement Kratos outfit. I can tell you what we've accomplished so far if you like! Just posty! ^-^!

ApolloNoUta
12-29-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm considering going to AX, and if I do, I want to try and dress up like Lloyd. And ask for the costume, it looks like you're going to need a lot of straps (the really challenging part) and a stiff collar, but otherwise, the regular part of the outfit doesn't look too hard.

Terranell
01-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Zomg thread revival'd!

I adore the Tales series! Sometime in the near future, I will be cosplaying as Colette... >>; I've been comared to her too many times not to do it. Eventually, I would like to make her maid outfit, too. (It's the closest to Lolita that I'm gonna get. =P)
When I have that, my boyfriend is going to be Lloyd and I'm forcin--er.. *cough* >.> I have asked kindly for my best friend to be Sheena.