PDA

View Full Version : /b/lockin' ur poolz

Suzushichan
12-21-2006, 02:01 PM
anyone wanna do /b/ pool raid cosplay? black suit, black shoes, a giant fro wig, and signs that say "pool's closed" and things of the like. i wanna to a poolside photoshoot. XD

Eveil
12-21-2006, 02:07 PM
No, it sounds childish.

will [ishida]
12-21-2006, 04:59 PM
DONE. LET'S DO IT.

All I need is my Mikami Teru cosplay and an afro.

Saturnstorm
12-21-2006, 08:58 PM
No, it sounds childish.

Right, because as we all know cosplaying is serious business and is quite respected around the world. To do this would be a great insult to all those people who worked so hard to make an authentic InuYasha cosplay. Hey guys! I know! Lets abandon this idea and cosplay an army of EMOEMO SASUKE'S! THAT'LL DEFINITELY MAKE HILDECHAN RESPECT US! THERES NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN MAKING SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW, WHO I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ON THE INTERNET RESPECT ME =^_________________________^= KAWAII KAWAII! KONNICHIWA! MANGA MANGA JAPANESE JAPANESE BAKA GOMENASAI!

gb2gaia Hildechan

--------------

With all that said and put aside, i will be there for this /b/locking and saving people from aids and diabeetus in the pool

daoutlaw
12-21-2006, 10:46 PM
I love the idea. Unfortunately I can't seem to find time for this particular cosplay. So I won't be making it but pool will be closed in my heart.

DJ Zephyr
12-21-2006, 10:46 PM
i'm in... hopefully I'll get that suit by then...

Eveil
12-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Right, because as we all know cosplaying is serious business and is quite respected around the world. To do this would be a great insult to all those people who worked so hard to make an authentic InuYasha cosplay. Hey guys! I know! Lets abandon this idea and cosplay an army of EMOEMO SASUKE'S! THAT'LL DEFINITELY MAKE HILDECHAN RESPECT US! THERES NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN MAKING SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW, WHO I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ON THE INTERNET RESPECT ME =^_________________________^= KAWAII KAWAII! KONNICHIWA! MANGA MANGA JAPANESE JAPANESE BAKA GOMENASAI!

gb2gaia Hildechan

--------------

With all that said and put aside, i will be there for this /b/locking and saving people from aids and diabeetus in the pool

ew, screw gaia D;

daoutlaw
12-22-2006, 12:39 AM
kids, stick to the bloody topic.

and for the record, Gaia isn't that bad.

will [ishida]
12-22-2006, 03:23 AM
kids, stick to the bloody topic.

and for the record, Gaia isn't that bad.

GB2/GAIA/

So are we doing the pool /b/locking?

heki-chan
12-22-2006, 03:28 AM
This thread has gotten way out of hand, so I'm going to close it. Please feel free to continue planning your /b/ (not sure what it is..) gathering through PM's, since you have several people interested in joining you already.