PDA

View Full Version : Time for some Chaos!

TheLoneWolf
03-30-2003, 04:19 PM
Any ideas on how to get Chaos' top and gloves done? and um.....while i wear it fairly well.....any alternatives to the spandex?

XLainoftheWired
03-30-2003, 04:21 PM
paint your whole body black? I dont think theres much else you can do without making the whole thing look silly. I mean you COULD wear a black shirt and pants but... i think you are stuck with it.

TheLoneWolf
03-30-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by XLainoftheWired
paint your whole body black? I dont think theres much else you can do without making the whole thing look silly. I mean you COULD wear a black shirt and pants but... i think you are stuck with it.

>.< :schitzo:

It's annoying......It gets so hot underneath the damn thing.....

XLainoftheWired
03-30-2003, 04:29 PM
You could always not wear it, but then you would be stuck with just those teeny weenie white San Fran roller skating shorts. I'd go with the spandex. If it gets too hot, its spandex right, just put it on wet, seriously. Like soak it in ice water, or just water, and then wear it. I'm from FL so I know what heat it. Try that.

TheLoneWolf
03-30-2003, 04:32 PM
o.0........interesting solution.Thanks!
Any idea on how to make the caot and gloves,though? a pattern or something?

Recca-kun
03-30-2003, 08:17 PM
Dude! Stop reading my mind! :D I'm probably going the spandex/bodysuit route personally and hoping not to get too hot. ^_^;

As for the other stuff, I don't know if there are patterns similar or not (I wish there were!). IMO the vest/coat is three panels in the front and one across the back. As for the bracers I'd like to say they'd be one piece each but where to sew it together would be the problem... I suppose that would be on the underside with the blue stripes going overtop (and all the way around), and then have a zipper or the like topwise to get out.

TheLoneWolf
03-31-2003, 04:33 PM
>Dude! Stop reading my mind! I'm probably going the spandex/bodysuit route personally and hoping not to get too hot. ^_^;

Heh,great minds think alike? :D

Those boots look pretty darn hard too,damnit!!

TheLoneWolf
03-31-2003, 11:53 PM
One question,though.....everywhere I look (Ebay mostly! ^^) there seem to be no spandex bodysuits for sale......suggestions on where else to look?