PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Advent Children

SohjiroX
12-26-2006, 12:54 PM
I'll have Reno for this one and I know my group will make it to this as well.

If there is enough people wanting a gathering, I'll post a time and date when everyone has voted on a good date for this.

LordAhsayuni
01-13-2007, 03:56 PM
just to let u know, u have five threads that are all FFVII, usually all those games are condensed into one thread/gathering or whatever your trying to do. Seven gatherings is way too much for one person to hold, not to mention that if u divide it up like that your going to kill the attendence for it. I suggest u combine them all into one.

Usually the way final fantasy gatherings go, is seven has its own gathering, and all the other ones are smushed together in a general shoot. (seven has its own because its recently been revived with all the new games and the movie) Connecticon is small, so there probably wont be too many FF cosplayers anyways, so i suggest u condense.

BishoujoHaruka
01-13-2007, 11:14 PM
I agree this is rediculous. one person can't possibly run 9 threads on their own. You should have just made an in general FF photoshoot or maybe an advent children/ FF VII photoshoot. There is no need to make 500 different FF gatherings. Connecticon isn't that big of a con sothere already won't be too many people.