PDA

View Full Version : Rum Party

SohjiroX
12-26-2006, 12:00 PM
I have gone to the first rum party ever at AX with my friends who started the whole event and such so I'll have to say, who is up for such a thing?

I'll plan events on the side, such as the classic Black Jack, dont find the Black Spot, and other ones.

There will be free drinks, and no there will be zero alcohol there. The Rum will be Flavored Tea.

And at the end, as my friend Mike does this at AX, I'll arrange a small special event durning this.

This is just a possible gathering that will take place more than likely the first night or the second night of the con and it will be after the masq. than.

If there is enough people wanting this gathering, I'll post a time and date when everyone has voted on a good date for this.

If anyone has any idea's for this as well please say so.

Oh and for the ninja's, yes your welcome, just so long as there is no random attacks on pirate lives.

Hiro_01
12-29-2006, 11:41 AM
no, because alchol isn't alowd at the con senter. If we can't even hava a pizza party, then that can't happen

SohjiroX
01-01-2007, 04:35 PM
there wont be any alchol at this, this is a fake rum party nothing big but if there isn't allowed to be any at the con than never mind.

Aer Arcanum
01-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Aw, this sounds like fun! I'd love to go, even if I don't know any of the games. ^^;; I don't see what the problem would be if it was just tea, but if a pizza party wasn't allowed... I don't know. But if this did pull through I'd definately be there (allowing for schedule and stuff, of course).