PDA

View Full Version : Megacon attendees after party 2007 brought to you by the Wolf Pack

WOLFPACK07
12-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Come join us for our 1st MegaCon attendees after party brought to you by the Wolf Pack.

Join us for a night of imbibery and debauchery!!!!!!

The Wolf Pack is known for their costumers and the party’s they have thrown. If you were at DragonCon, you know what’s up.
We throw parties for our fellow geeks and were given the opportunity to throw MegaCon’s first official after party.

Come see the latest in costuming or wear your own and show your creativity as celebrity judges will be giving prizes to best costume and guest. Bring your camera to take pics of you favorite sci-fi characters.

The Glo Lounge www.gloloungeorlando.com is a “glow in the dark night club”, only 2 blocks away from the convention center. Prizes given away all night long from Coliseum of comics and MegaCon along with music, drinks, and entertainment.

Info:
February 17th 2007
@ Glo Lounge
www.gloloungeorlando.com
10pm-2am
Age & Prices:
18 and up for ladies
21 and up for Guys
$6 with Costume or without

Allows entry to the fun and for the best drink prices in town
Come early as we can only allow 700 of our closest friends entry

For more info please visit us at our site www.wolfpack-scifi.org

http://www.wolfpack-scifi.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10012/WOLF_PACK_MEGACON_FLYER_fianl_FRONT_copy.jpg

http://www.wolfpack-scifi.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10012/WOLF_PACK_MEGACON_FLYER_final_back_copy_FOR_SITE~0 .jpg

WOLFPACK07
12-31-2006, 03:22 PM
I really hope alot of you can make it and support costuming party night life. Does it only have to be Halloween to dress up at night and party? I think not. This party is for anyone that loves to costume and hang with other costumers.

Kinsem
01-26-2007, 10:20 AM
This party is goig nto be great, I have heard stories and seen pictures from other parties that the Pack has hosted at Dragoncon, and I have also partied with them when one of our members birthday came up and all had a good time.

Prota-Girl
01-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Aww dang Sound like fun! T.T I wont be able to go though. Maby in a few years from now. ^^;

makio
01-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Hadn't heard about this before, but I'm glad I now have!
Count me in...! :cool:

btw- is it okay if I advertise this on my own LJ? I know a couple of friends(some cosplay, some don't)that'd be more than happy to attend an afterparty like this...

LilyRampant
01-29-2007, 12:00 AM
We're there!

Zegen
01-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Damn I'm only 20! ofcourse the chicks get in at 18 but guys have to be 21. :P

Kinsem
01-29-2007, 10:06 PM
I look forward to haning with you guys at the party and also the con.

Solo
01-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Will definatly be going to the party, probable in my blue/white EGL Alice costume. The Glo-Lounge looks adorable from the website, I can't wait to see it.

WannaCosplay
01-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Only 2 blocks from the convention center? count me in!