PDA

View Full Version : Custom FF outfits?

SohjiroX
03-31-2003, 05:01 PM
Wondering if anyone are doing custom versions of any of the characters to expo like so of the pics I seen some what. I am doing two versions of a KH Squall if I have the time and speed to do them in so I hope to hear about them soon.

Reiko
03-31-2003, 05:09 PM
I have 2 diff versions of Rinoa ones in my gallerty and the other ..pics are coming soon :)

SohjiroX
03-31-2003, 05:52 PM
the ones I am doing are a revers version of KH, its all opistes really, instead of red its blue, black is white and such, and hair is a bit shorter and he does smile. the other is just a black and white outfit that looks like a day wear if he was a real person in real life.

Yui
04-10-2003, 05:44 PM
By custom you mean non-offical design versions, right? (Like different classes for the character) To be honest, I did have something in mind for AX along those lines, but I wasn't going to really announce it yet cuz it's supposed to kinda be a secret. Also, it will depend if I can construct the prop for it in time (and figure out how to pack it in my luggage.) But if it looks like I can pull it through this year, I'll let you know. I first gotta get ACen out of the way before I can plan AX too much.

Reiko
04-10-2003, 07:31 PM
I did a killer rinoa..more like slut Rinoa and a other verion with her colors...

SohjiroX
04-13-2003, 04:48 AM
I am going to try and ask people to gather for pics or take pics of everyone with me so I can tell others about this.

deathxangel
04-13-2003, 10:13 PM
actually me and my cousin might have some sort of custom costumes. not too sure though. gonna try for it.

MordSith
04-22-2003, 05:40 PM
i'm going to be doing princess garnet in a SeeD uniform and/or the amano version of tifa lockheart's outfit. check my gallery for the tifa pic!

SohjiroX
05-02-2003, 12:17 AM
i have the idea for my squall if wandering its my avatar, but I have to find a place to try and get a idea to do the or help with the pants. but till than I am coming up with more custome outfits, and if anything I would like to know if people would like to choose a time and do a custome FF outfit photo gathering? up to people.

Master Zero
05-13-2003, 02:06 AM
My Lord Braska wont change much, Im adding a few pieces and maybe redo the crown. I wanted to do something along the lines of Dante Sparda, but I wont have time to make a whole new coat, so I guess maybe for the next con.

MordSith
05-13-2003, 02:00 PM
i'd love to get together for a photo shoot, but i'll have to keep you posted as to whether i finish the costume on time. freaking dorm and its lack of space for anything creative. can't WAIT till i'm out of here.