PDA

View Full Version : AnimeConvention

PaoVang
03-31-2003, 07:37 PM
When's the next Anime Convention coming to Fresno, CA?
I went to AniJam on March 28, 2003. It was a Blast! I had a great time, although it was too bad i hadn't finish my Shinsengumi costume! grr...

If you guys/girl have any info please post or send me an Email.
Thanks!

dmdflarekojima
04-01-2003, 11:31 AM
The next one in fresno... I can't really help you there. I think the next Ani-Jam is supposed to be in Pittsburgh, Penn. After that, well it might come back to Fresno. Until then I reccomend that you go to AX in Anehiem. The url is http://www.anime-expo.org.

PaoVang
04-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks for info dmdflarekojima!

Where is Anehiem anyway Lol... sorry i'm not good with maps/locations.

If it's close enough i'lll hopefully go. Too bad I can't drive yet, Damn!

dmdflarekojima
04-01-2003, 09:31 PM
If you're in Fresno it's not far. Think Disneyland.

P.S. I'm in Fresno and been there many times, it's like 2 1/2 - 4 hours.

Jammer
08-08-2006, 10:00 PM
When's the next Anime Convention coming to Fresno, CA?
I went to AniJam on March 28, 2003. It was a Blast! I had a great time, although it was too bad i hadn't finish my Shinsengumi costume! grr...

If you guys/girl have any info please post or send me an Email.
Thanks!

There is an Ani-Jam 2006 coming up in 2 weeks in Fresno, CA! Check out the webpage. Its grown a lot since the last one, Ani-Jam is renting out the Fresno Fairgrounds and will be having a few concerts this year. www.ani-jam.com
Jammer

siril
08-09-2006, 02:46 PM
How about Fanime? I think it was in san Jose

Yunri-Chan
08-09-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah, but Fanime's Memorial Weekend. It'll be like May 25-8th... I'm excited already. X3 Anyhow, there should be a bunch in California, especially San Francisco... I live in the Bay Area too, so I'm familiar with them. ^^ How far can you travel?

Eurobeat King
08-09-2006, 05:20 PM
The poster of this thread asked for cons in Fresno, and Ani-Jam was mentioned. And just right above (or on the same page) is a thread about Ani-Jam! ;) So use that one to continue discussion.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=73229&page=3