PDA

View Full Version : Kairi version of Sora? [KHII]

khtosanimelover
12-31-2006, 01:49 PM
I was wondering how this idea sounded. ^^;
Kairi's KHII pink outfit, being altered to look just like Sora's KHII outfit. =]
I was thinking that it would be a rare sight and seeing how you guys would think about it.^^;
I'll be making Kairi's pink outfit and her school uniform and I wanted to make another outfit staying in the range of Kairi. XP I thought it would be original.^^;
What do you guys think? I'm also making a design and I'll post it as soon as it's perfected. xP Any views and opinions would be appreciated. ^^

The Commodore
01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Hmm, sounds quite interesting. I like it when people come up with new ideas like this one. I think it sounds like a cool idea, and I would do it if I were you. Though a bit part of cosplay is looking exactly like the character, a little orginality never hurt anyone!

I'm looking forward to seeing your design so I can see exactly what you have in mind. :toothy:

Naykomii
01-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Omg, by all means... Go for it. 8D That is such a neat idea. xD <3 I've seen school uniform Sora's so why not a Kairi one? :]

khtosanimelover
01-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Thanks so much you two! xP
I hope I can make it to stay in budget though. ^^; I'm also planning to go to Japan this summer. x]
I didnt get to work on it over the weekend, but I'll probably have it done by the end of today. =3
Happy New Years by the way! xD
[To Naykomii, I save my lunch money too. XD It sucks not being old enough for a part time job. ^^; xD]

Prota-Girl
01-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh Wow! I love that idea! Gives me a few ideas myself! ^^ I would do it if you can do it girl! I hope to see it one day!

Naykomii
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh, yes. ^o^ Happ New Year to you also.~ And yes, it sucks being too young for a real job. xD Power to lunch money savers! lmao.

And so soon? :000 Ooooh, you must must must share pictures. n_n *nods* And congrats on getting to go to Japan. x3

khtosanimelover
01-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Thanks. =]
Argh, I ended up being busy the whole day so I didnt get to work on it. DDX
I will work on it tonight I'll defintely try to post it up here tomorrow. =D
And thank youuu. I'm super excited. =] But I'm hoping that Japan and AX don't crossover, or else my cosplay will be sadly not seen. [And I won't get to meet some people that I've planned up to meet. ^^; ]
And thank you for all of the positive comments! I've never seen the idea done so I was hoping it was original. =]

xxmossgardenxx
01-02-2007, 08:41 AM
go for it! It sounds really cute! I'll keep watching this so I can see it. lol

khtosanimelover
01-02-2007, 06:51 PM
heheheh =]
I'll post the drawing of the design up in like..an hour. =D
I'll have to work on it a biittt more. =]
And thanks! =3

Oh and since I'm still working on the design, I was wondering if I should put Sora's red pocket onto the outfit. I'm thinking that I should to be accurate, but I'm thinking it might look a little odd. I think what I'll do is put the pocket in for now, and you guys can just judge what I post. ^^;
Alrighty, I'll be posting it in a little while! =]

s0ra_xx
01-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Ooh sounds cool! Can't wait to see your design. -waits patiently-

khtosanimelover
01-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Alrighty, I have a colorless version of the design done. =]
The gloves and jacket are going to be the same, so I was too lazy to draw them. ^^;
What do you guys think? I know a lot of it's kinda messed up, but I'm still working on my drawing. ^^;
Tell me what you think should be changed or anything at all! =D

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a275/xiloveteentitans618x/other033.jpg

And like it says, the shoes will be converses and changed a bit to match his shoes. =] The main piece will be Sora's shirt color and ...yep! =]

s0ra_xx
01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
I think it's cute! ^^ My design is similar except the top. But I don't consider my idea a KH2 Kairi version of Sora. I just call it a femme Sora. It's still in the works though. ^^

khtosanimelover
01-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Thanks! I was considering doing a femme Sora for my first cosplay, but I just decided to go with Kairi and then this idea struck me. ^^; =]
I'd like to see yours when you're done! =D

Queen Anime 99
01-02-2007, 11:17 PM
OMG. I love original ideas. Loving the blueprint. :D

peony
01-03-2007, 07:38 PM
*gasp* omg, I *love* when people design cosplays ike this! I can't wait to see it :DDDD

Lisu-chan
01-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Haha what I had in mind was just... well Sora's outfit, but... pink, and, with a lot of zippers and purple shoes and purple pockets... Well you get my drift... But I like your design as well! XD