Digi Charat, Petit Charat
Di Gi Charat
Last Updated: 08-18-2009
- Shirt and Bells bought from a store
- Sailor Top: white satin bow,green satin fabric and blue fabric
- Tail: yellow fabric, blue fabric, brown paint, white filling and a big iron wire
- Headpiece: recovering piece of cap, craft foam, cardboard, yellow fabric, pink and black felt, brown paint and partly handmade flower
- Skirt: blue fabric with white tulle
- Paws: old boot slippers, craft foam, white filling, yellow fabric and brown paint.
Everything was hand sewn!!
Headpiece with the ears and the paws are slightly different than the original version.
Just because I want a more unique/own design version and I wanted bigger ears.
Hours: approx. 70 hours
Cost: 70~80 Euro
I finally finished my Puchiko and it was Mad in Japan.
Because I had to take the train etc I was in a rush and I forgot my tail/bow and skirt! >_<"
But we had a great time!
Please log in or register to view comments.