Last Updated: 08-30-2008
I am immensely proud of this one!! I've been told that I'm the only TJ Ino they see at cons, and one of the best they've seen ^_^
I used and modified Butterick B4922 with a purple cotton for the top. Lightweight interfacing was used on the collar.
For the skirt, I made my own pattern. It needs a lot of work, and I'll probably end up scrapping it to make a more accurate one.
The elbow and knee covers were made with old longjohns, fishnet tights, a dark grey cotton blend, and a little hot glue. I will also be remaking these, but mainly the knee covers for the sake of comfort. They ended up being WAY too tight, probably because of the elastic I had to use in the face of a shortage of the cotton blend.
I made the sandals myself using this (http://liz.spain.googlepages.com/narutosandaltutorial) tutorial, hot glue, an old pair of flip flops, and black cotton duck. Instead of using two layers of fabric, however, I used one, which was much easier on my sewing machine. In the future, I plan to make them more fitting around my ankle and adding a zipper to make it easier to put them on.
In the future, expect an actual wig! :D
Please log in or register to view comments.