Last Updated: 11-12-2006
There’s only the one picture of it, so I just adapted the design as I wanted. I was free to make up the front, the shoes... and after doing all that, I decided to leave off the flowers that I didn't like and to make other changes. I couldn’t get any lilac lace, so I only used the ribbon, but I didn’t want to have the same ribbon everywhere, so left it off in places, added it in others… Basically, the original image was only inspiration.
Construction wasn’t too troublesome since I used an existing bodice as a base, but it was time-consuming getting all the ribbon neat. My flip-flops conveniently matched, even if they're not quite the ideal footwear!
Please log in or register to view comments.