This costume was tons of work, mostly because of the hours and hours of painting, but it was also the most fun costume I've made.
I made up my own pattern for the cloak. I made it fully lined and hand painted the designs on both sides. I put a little bit of interfacing on the inside of the hood to make it stand up and point on top. I attached the headdress jewelry and hair bow to the hood with glue, wire, and velcro.
I made the skirt and lined it in black fabric too. I painted the design on the skirt front and back. I modified my bodysuit and painted the designs on.
I handmade all of the jewelry out of wood, foam, wire, and clay. The hair bow pieces are made of foam and wig hair and I made the wig fade to yellow on the tips.
I made this costume mostly out of things that I already had: my red contacts from Lilith, my wig from my Gerudo costume, left over black fabric from Akatsuki cloaks, and leftover paint and clay. Yay for saving money!
Best Group Metrocon 2008. I entered this costume along with a Ganondorf costume I made for my boyfriend and Hanamaru's Imp Midna.