I just saw the new screen shots and I totally fell for her next outfit.
She always will be my favorite character. ^_^
Even if you have the game, taking photos on a TV screen don't turn out nicely and the screenshots I googled where not very accurate.
- Scarlet Thunder: completely made although I am going to made some slight adjustments ;)
- shoes: as shown in the photos they were altered. Almost everything has been hand sewn, some things were glued
- top + skirt: made, the skirt was painted
- knee patch with bands + "amulet": made
- hairpieces + hair band: flower bought but altered, all the rest was made
- bracelets: used some cheap bracelets and altered them
- wig: made the braid
- current swirl ribbon: bought
- socks: re-used it from another cosplay
The painting part was a mess and I am planning to redo it. Even the red ribbon with the REAL patterns will be added later.
But for a first try-out it was not that bad. ;-)
More photos will be added soon.
- - - - -
- did symbols on the red satin ribbon
- shortened the top
- remade the bracelets + armlets
- remade partly the knee patch (now even with styrene!)
- modified me Scarlet Thunder to a more accurate one
- remade the hair band
- finished the 2nd skirt
- remade the wig with hair extensions
Sold in winter 2012
Prix Forge for our group on Friday at Japan Expo 2010 (FR)
1st place solo in the category anime/manga/games on Sunday at FACTS 2010 (BE)
ex aequo 2nd place solo Saturday at Paris Manga feb 2012 (FR)