Last Updated: 07-31-2008
7/31 - The pants were a pain because they took forever and about 2 tries before I got even close to something right. The arm sleeves were easier. Much easier. Her pouch/belt...thing was something I had to get creative to make, but I actually had a lot of fun making that piece (unlike those evil pants).
Basically what I'm trying to say here is that aside from painting some patterns on various places, this sucker is done!
7/2 - Top is complete except for the markings. Hooray. ^_^
6/18 - 1.5 sleeves are done! Yay! And I've cut the pieces for the rest of the top, too...
Please log in or register to view comments.