This is the most dofficult costume I ever made. I ended up having more than 200 parts, and all of them have non-euclid sueface. It required huge amount of calculation. Also, this was the first time to work on armor, and I did not know the efficient way to make them, so this costume has various conbination of material and very heavy and hot to be in.
I am proud on being the first cosplayer here who have ever made the armor version of Otaha.
I gave up this costume because this costume does take a lot of space, and I do not have the space to store it either in my small house in Japan or my dorm room in NY. Since it was the first time to make armor costume, I could not design the costume thinkng of the time for strage.
I was planning to use this costume for WCS2007 Japan representitive semifinal, but I could not.