Finished in time for AUSA. It only took 16 packages of bias tape.
Base: The navy colored bodysuit was made from a disco jumpsuit pattern.
The white pant legs were the rest of said pattern. The jacket type top was made using a bolero pattern. After that, I just started adding more and more belts. Why someone would need that many belts is far beyond me.
There's a slight progression in photos as I added more detail when I felt less lazy. I also redid the Flamberge and restyled the wig for AnimeNEXT. The most up to date photos are from AnimeNEXT and Otakon 09'.
Best Presentation - AnimeUSA 08
Judges Award - AnimeNEXT 09