Last Updated: 09-26-2008
This was one of those costumes that looks easier to make then it really is. I lost count of how many times I tried to get the lining for the coat right. Anyway, I used a variety of patterns with little modifications made to them. A gray stretch twill was used for the main parts of the uniform, a blue bottom weight for the trim, white cotton for the shirt, and gray lining for the the lining. The blue trim was made by hand as so I can match my friends' Fakir and Mytho uniform coats as well.
The wig was cut, styled, and dyed too. I used sharpies to die the wig and extensions from a 613 to the color you see here. It was a horrible process I wish not to do again! The wig and extensions I had lying around. Wig was an Angela 750 from Cosworx that was cut and styled. I made the extensions myself is able to be removed for easy storage and possible Princess Tutu cosplay. :D
Gem was cast by myself and attaches with a pin backing. Shoes were from a previous costume. Socks with lace trim were from Walmart.
Please log in or register to view comments.