I saw this musical already a few years ago.
Kakyuu is my favorite person in the musical because she's strong, confident and beautiful.
She is an inspiration and her voice is amazing.
I chose this version because it is more pretty than the Anime/Manga version.
Some stars were changed into flowers as I prefer the flowers that the has in the artbook/anime version.
Chop sticks (hair): handmade
Pearls/stones + wig: bought
Only some few details must be added.
Price: ~80 Euro (not incl. wig)
- Updated the wig
- Changed some pearls to have them all matched
- Found new rope that matched more my golden ribbon color
- Found a new golden spray that was softer (not "old gold") like the other paint
- Made the skirt (a normal walk version is the 1rst one, the 2nd skirt is for performances and photoshoots)
- Prepared a new wig and created the bangs.
(a tutorial will be put on my new website)
Final cost: 120~130 euro (not incl. wig)
2nd place "best individual" at Asianim 3 (2008 BE)
2nd place "best individual" at Paris Manga 7
2nd place "best individual" at Animansion 2nd stage (2009 BE)
3rd place in the category Einzel-/Paar-Cosplay at Hanami (2009 DE)