- I bought the grieves, helm, insignia and wrist guard in one set. Was worth it, had to use tape in some places to make everything stay tight on me.
- Bought cheap Roman sandals.
- Got the shield as a gift (thx dad!). It's the heavy 26'' version... too bad there are no 36'' version.
- I had the briefs made. (thx Manon!) Used a leather coat my bro wasn't wearing anymore.
- I made my cape.
- I made my spear. (but I bought the official cheap plastic 300 spear just for the spearhead and spear...butt?)
Total Costume cost: 300$, no pun intended.
- 100$ gift certificate for FutureShop
- a bottle of fine red wine