Final Fantasy III
Last Updated: 03-23-2010
When I played Final Fantasy III on the DS, I fell in love with Refia's character. She's just too cute! The Geomancer outfit was one of my favorite outfits in the game, and it's perfect for winter cons.
- Hoodie: Made out of fleece. Originally it was stitched by hand, but my friend's mom helped fix it to make it better
- Pompom: Made out of yarn
- Braid: Made out of yarn, with styrofoam white holder
- Gloves: Borrowed from my Cissnei costume
- Shirt: Old dress shirt from middle school (amazing how it still managed to fit o_O)
- Skirt: From middle school uniform (amazing how that still fit, too)
- Leggings: Already owned
- Boots: Already owned, faux brown uggs (yes I realize the boots are supposed to be white)
Please log in or register to view comments.