This dress took us 2 months of hard work as we don't have much free time to spend on cosplay.
We were in love with Freya's flower dress so we made Chii's version of it too. It was a problem to find a good pattern for the chest part so we had to mix-up a bit of this and that to make it look as much accurate as possible and to be able to run around with it without it falling-off our shoulders. Even though, we are very proud of our babies! So cutey!
Contest jury asked if it was bought or if we made them!! And they didn't know about the art from which we took if from..Can't believe it... U.U People watch more Clamp work please!!
Hardest part for me was to find the right panties, as I was looking for a non-translucent white, and stores didn't have it, (I spent days looking for them) so finally I had to cut long panties.
The ruffles were a pain to make too, because the material is very "eatable" for my sewing machine and it was hungry...
And I had to hand-sew the flower, that took me 2 long hours as I made the stitches so small that no one can see them (bad idea if you want it to be quick).
Hope you like it!!
None... We took part in the cosplay contest at II Salón del Manganime de Alcorcón, in Madrid, Spain, but we weren't lucky enough. However, people were asking for photos every 5 steps we made! Better luck next time I guess.