Last Updated: 05-16-2009

used the same coat pattern i used for vampire knight just lengthened the bottom and extened the front center to make it into a peacoat, the buttons i made out of sculpy and my awsome daddy broke out his power drill to drill holes into them so i couls sew them on.....

for the lining i used silk or challis i dont remember wat is was labeled as, probably silky challis, all i know is i saw it and fellin love with its pretty floral print so i bought (half price $5 a yard) it and used that untill i ran out then i had to biuy more ended spending about $30 on the extra yard and a half of twill and challis to finish the coat.....

the button holes arnt done yet im to afraid to try the machine so i might ask my mom to teach me how to do them by hand.....

Comments: 0

Please log in or register to view comments.


United States


Character dawn
Series Pokémon
Costume Views 380
Favorites 0
Comments 0
Upload Date 05-16-2009
Debuted fanime 2009

Copyright 2002-2018 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.