Actual photo's of me wearing this costume will be coming soon, I promise.
Wig - is still sort of in progress, the bangs need a little love and it needs and overall spritz of hairspray to tame some of the fly aways.
Cape - the exterior is made out of a green quilters quality cotton with a gold sparkle embedded in it that I found at Joann's last Christmas season. It's lined with a red velvet that was part of the same set of Christmas season fabrics, and edged with generic soft white fauxfur. The plaid is handmade out of strips 7/8" organza ribbon and 1/8" satin ribbon that were measured out and sewn on individually.
Turtleneck - purchased from Lands End who knows how long ago.
Skirts - there are two here, the underskirt is made out of crinoline to help support the overskirt, it has two sets of ruffles that were gathered by hand attached to the bottom. The overskirt is made out of the same green/gold glitter cotton as the base of the cape and has a strip of gold trim sewn to it. Both of the skirts are basic circle skirts.
Apron - at this point is complete sewing wise, made out of basic white quilters quality cotton, but it still needs to have the Happy Berry logo painted onto it.
Underthings - I made a pair of short bloomers for this costume because a) Mikako wears bloomers in with other outfits of hers, and b) that skirt is SHORT. I purchased the red garter belt and the yellow thigh highs.
Shoes - I took a pair of basic chunky black mary-jane lolita shoes and attacked them with red and white acrylic paint. I then coated them with a clear gloss sealant to protect them from chipping or staining (as plain old painted shoes are know to do). I made bows out of extra fabric and glued them on top.
I made this costume just for fun, rather than for competitions.