This costume was completed in 7 weeks for Dragon*Con 2009. All prop construction, painting, weathering, and build details were completed by me.
• The drill does function, and is based off a 12V DeWalt Cordless drill.
• The shoes give me about 6" of lift to make me an actual BIG Big Daddy.
• The whole suit is supported by a Hiking backpack rigged to 6 anchorpoints in the main body.
• The dome is based off an old security camera dome. It is removable for ingress and egress from the suit
• There are a LOT more details about this suit. If you're interested in more, send me a PM.
• Best Journeyman: Dragon*Con 2009 Masquerade
• Best Professional Design: Dragon*Con 2009 Friday Night Costume Contest