Last Updated: 11-30-2009
This is the first cosplay I have ever made. For a first attempt, I could not be any happier with how it turned out.
Body: The costume is made using 100% faux fur.
Face mask: Made using a mix of papier maché, plaster and painted with acrylic paint. I used a coating of workable fixative to help prevent any scratches and keep the paint from fading.
Teeth: Made using Sculpey clay, painted with acrylics and coated with workable fixative.
EDIT: While looking through some photos of my costume I decided that I will be reworking some areas of the costume to make it more realistic and accurate. Wish me luck!
Please log in or register to view comments.