Team Aqua Admin Shelly
Last Updated: 01-11-2010
My first costume made all by me! Well, it will be once I finish it, anyway.
Wig- Borrowed from my sister.
Bandanna - hand made using cotton broadcloth, logo ironed on using heat 'n bond.
Vest - cotton broadcloth, no official pattern used; I traced a tank top and modified it from there.
Pants - a b*tch. Like the rest, it was all made using cotton broadcloth. Simplicity pattern 3935 was used as a base, then modified to fit my hips better, have wider legs, etc. The red was ironed on using heat 'n bond, again, then I used a tight zig-zag stitch around the outside to keep it on/ add some flair. lol
Gloves - Night before the con I find the closest color to the rest of the blue in a stretchy fabric, trace my hand, then sew up the sides. AWESOME.
I know the costume is supposed to have a half top, but this was worn in January, so I chose to wear a longer shirt.
Please log in or register to view comments.