Last Updated: 02-24-2010
Wow, never before had I used so much black for one costume since making all the Organization coats. But the material for this was easier to work with.
I used silk for this, wanting a change from using satin (which I seem to use a LOT). The hat was an interesting project. I'd never made a hat before, so this was something new. I was able to find a pattern for one online. The brim was made using cardboard, with the top part being made from foam, a fun material to work with. The entire thing was then painted black, with black silk hot glued into it.
Please log in or register to view comments.